Norma's Sister - Cover

Norma's Sister

by Bobster

Copyright© 2020 by Bobster

Erotica Sex Story: I was a virgin. She was a virgin (or was she)? Drive-in theatres can be fun. And educational. Mostly true with a few little embellishments.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Drunk/Drugged   True Story   First   Petting   Pregnancy   .

Norma had the biggest tits in the school. Maybe in the entire greater Cleveland area. However, this is not about Norma but her younger sister, Nancy. How much younger? I don’t know. Probably just a year or a year and a half.

Like almost every other horny, pimply boy in school, I was a virgin. I hung around Norma, just to see her bobble when she walked. Boy did she bobble! Looking back on it now, I’m fairly sure she knew just what she was doing and the effect it had on us (male) onlookers. But she never dated any of us. I finally figured out that her sexuality intimidated most of the guys in my group.

I was a nerd in good standing and was inured to constant put-downs, so I had nothing to lose. I asked her out for next Friday.

I was half expecting a turndown accompanied with insults and a loud horselaugh. That isn’t what happened though. She quietly told me that she was dating a “college man” from Fenn College. She thanked me for asking her and said, “Perhaps sometime in the future.”

It was the nicest turndown I’d ever gotten. Then she asked, “Do you know my sister Nancy?” I’d seen her around, but couldn’t claim actually to “know” her. I certainly “Knew about” her. Sister Nancy also had pretty an impressive chestal development (tits), but not stupendous like her sister. But she was at least as cute. Very cute. She was slightly shorter than average (about 5’ 4”) and slim (weighing about 115 pounds). Her hair was dark auburn and came down to her shoulders. Her eyes were brown and she had a light sprinkling of freckles. While Norma was an average student, Nancy seemed to be at or near the top of all her classes.

“Well, she’s not dating anyone right now and I bet she’d like to go out with you. Should I ask?” “HELL YES!” I didn’t shout. What I said was, “Yeah that would be nice. She’s a pretty girl too.” (You silver tongued devil, you.)

So Norma asked her sister who said “Yes.” And we arranged for me to pick her up in my dad’s big Buick next Friday at her house. It seemed that Nancy and Norma lived alone in the house that was owned by their brother. Their parents had died and their brother had moved to Akron to work as an engineer at Goodyear.


So there we were, ten days later, pulling into the Drive-in theatre. I’d stopped en-route to pick up three six packs of “liquid refreshment.” (At age sixteen, I had a receding hairline and looked much older. Stopping off at a bar for beer was not a problem for me.) I can’t remember the names of either of the movies. This was before the slasher, super gratuitously violent movies of a later generation, so it must have been fairly innocuous. No matter. The show started well before dark. As soon as the sun disappeared, there was a mass movement into cars’’ back seats. Beers were uncapped and popcorn passed.

As I said, I didn’t REALLY know Nancy, but I was very happy to find that she was fun to talk with. About what? Who knows? At that age, just learning about another person was fun.

I invited her to join me at my side of the back seat, but she seemed happy to hug the far end of the seat and lean against the window. After a couple of beers, though, we met in the middle with my arm around her and she leaned against me with her head on my shoulder. When I attempted to explore the contours of her body, she rebuffed me gently but firmly.

Two more beers and a trip to the Snack-bar-rest-rooms later, (you don’t buy beer, you just rent it) the first movie was almost over. As the credits rolled, I asked Nancy if she wanted to leave, hoping she didn’t. “No” she said. Let’s stay. This is fun and I’m feeling cuddly. I was fine with this, especially the “cuddly” part.

So we settled in again. I took my shoes off. At my suggestion, so did she. There’s something sensuous or even suggestive about removing any article of clothing with a girl.

At this point, she moved my hand to her breasts and pressed against them. I was surprised at this change of attitude but pleased by it

I, of course, was hard as a steel rod in my pants. I wasn’t sure she’d allowed it, but slowly, I unbuttoned her blouse. There was no objection but her breathing sped up and deepened. I slipped my hand inside. She wasn’t wearing a bra! I couldn’t believe I had missed this but I had. Her breasts were soft but were so firm that they hardly jiggled at all. As I stroked her breast, her nipple came out to play. Once they came out, they were firm and stuck out as if asking for attention. I was happy to oblige. They were large. They were already hard and became even firmer as I rubbed them. By now, I had opened her blouse all the way to her waist. Using both hands, I pulled it out of the waistband of her skirt. I leaned over and took the closest nipple in my mouth and gently sucked and chewed it. Then I felt her hand on my pants right over my cock. She was rubbing my cock through my pants.

This had never happened to me before. The farthest I had gone with a girl in real life as opposed to my imagination, was kissing (Dottie could REALLY kiss! But that’s a tale for another time.) And a short time stroking Ruth’s breast, (outside her shirt. For too short a period, but again a tale for another time.)

When I was licking Nancy’s breast and she was rubbing my pants right over my cock I damn near came in my pants. But I didn’t. (Someone asked Woody Allen why he was such a great lover. He explained that it was because he practiced a lot when he was alone.) That is the only reason I didn’t fill my underwear with cum at that time.

No, I decided to keep going and see just how far I could get.

By this time, we were both feeling the effects of the beers, Nancy more than me. So I gave her another, along with some popcorn to “soak it up.” She said she had to “Go to the little girl’s room” So we put our shoes back on, she buttoned up and we went to the Snack-bar-rest-rooms. It took her a lot longer to come out of the girl’s side. I started to worry a little but then she showed up, walking un-steadily. I put my arm around her to make sure she didn’t fall. Back to the car and off with the shoes again. With no move on my part, she unbuttoned her blouse. This surprised me but sure as Hell didn’t displease me.

I rewarded her with another beer. I kept nursing my own.

As the second movie progressed, we cuddled some more. My hand was on top of her skirt on her thigh, but I moved it down past her knee and onto her bare leg. Moving slowly, I went back up under the skirt and on her bare leg. I felt hair. Wet hair. No panties. A little further and there it was. Pussy. The first I’d ever felt. The hair was thin and framed a real honest-to-god pussy. With only a little fumbling, I found the hole and pushed in.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.