How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

by Jack Spratt

Copyright© 2020 by Jack Spratt

Romantic Sex Story: This is the first of Nine stories based on Autumn Don was looking forward to a much need vacation at his cottage hideaway. A young lady visiting with her aunt and uncle at the campsites next to his cottage came into his life. This meeting blossomed into a full-fledged love affair.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   .

This is the first of Nine based on Autumn

Date of first publication Thursday, November 1, 2001


Special thanks to Shugabear_1962-2020 for his expertise in reediting and reproofing.


Have you ever been on pins and needles waiting? Well that was my situation. My holidays started tomorrow Friday at three-thirty. However, that could be out the window if an urgent call for my services was received before three-thirty. I was a troubleshooter for the commercial computer industry. My primary function with the firm was system viruses and I played around with web pages when viruses were under control. That wasn’t too often. It was Thursday afternoon and every time an outside line rang, I waited in anticipation. When the call went to another area, I breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, my supervisor hadn’t answered the phone all day, which was the way I wanted it. All I needed was another ten hours of trouble-free systems and I would be home-free to enjoy three well-deserved weeks of long-awaited vacation.


A little about myself: my name is Don Parson, age fifty-one and a widower. My wife succumbed to cancer twelve years ago. My two sons are grown and both live on the other side of the country. We send each other Christmas cards. I currently don’t have a lady friend. My last relationship ended two years ago, which means I am currently married to my job.


Fortunately, Friday came and went without a hitch. I bid my coworkers farewell and hit the road. The Suburban was loaded with my gear and I left for my cottage. It took nearly four hours to drive but it was well worth trouble. When I arrived, I just grabbed my carrying case, perishable food, and blankets. After a quick but cold shower I hit the bed and fell into the sleep of the dead. The mountain air always did that to me.

The next morning, while sitting at the kitchen table, I enjoyed the quiet and beauty. This was what I had worked for many years to accomplish. Abbotsville was miles away. My job was miles away. This small part of the world was mine, for me alone. I purchased the cottage and property from Jack Fraser five years ago. I had rented from him for years and when he suggested I might as well buy the property as well as twenty acres of bush land that came with it, I jumped at the opportunity. Fortunately, I was able to buy it outright (covered by a sizeable bonus from a major contract my firm completed right about then). It had a large ground floor and a good-sized loft where I had my bedroom. I came here at every opportunity all year round.


The cabin was powered by hydroelectric power, which was a bonus in this rugged area. My phone was unlisted. Even my employer didn’t know I had it. It was in my mother’s maiden name. This allowed me to call out and inquire if I had a new contract. The telephone was programmed so the number or the name never showed on Caller ID. When my supervisor asked for my number, I just told him I was calling from a pay phone (I usually called collect to reinforce the story). The cottage was so remote that cell phones did not work in this area. The situation worked well for me. The cabin had a shower and indoor plumbing. It worked well. Last fall I installed a television satellite dish, so I had all the comforts of home.

✧ ✧ ✧

Over the past few years my next-door neighbor had developed his property and was now renting four sites to weekly campers. We had enough distance between our properties that I usually never saw his renters. This year was different. Earlier in the spring, I bumped into the daughter of one of the campers while I was out repairing damage done during the winter. She was a living Barbie doll. Things have not been the same since.

✧ ✧ ✧

I was working, securing the dock to the pilings. The ice always did a number on dock each winter, making it necessary to realign it every spring. I was wet and not in a good mood when I heard.

“Hello, what are you doing?”

When I turned, the glare from the sun made it impossible to see anything but the silhouette of a girl.

“I am fixing the dock, so I can dock my boat.”

“Okay, my name is Veronika Tomashkava. What is yours?”

Now I knew I was speaking to a young girl. I still couldn’t make out her features.

“I am Don Parson. Where are you staying?”

“With my uncle and aunt; they have a trailer next door. We will be here most of the summer. My uncle works in Abbotsville and will be here on weekends. Aunty and I will stay at the trailer the whole time”

“That’s nice. I would love to chat with you, but I have to finish this deck before it gets dark. Maybe we can talk tomorrow?”

“Okay.”

✧ ✧ ✧

I watched as the figure disappear toward the park next to me. It had to be a half-mile walk. I continued working on the dock, and by nightfall I had it secured to my satisfaction. It would be good for the season.

The young lady did not cross my mind again, but the day before I left for Abbotsville, she reappeared.

“Hi! I just thought I would come over and say hello.”

“Hi! Umm ... Veronika ... Tomashkava, right? How are you enjoying your stay?”

“We like it here very much. We were only going to stay for six weeks, but my aunt likes it here so much that she got my uncle to rent the spot for the rest of the season.”

This was the first time I actually saw her face. She was a young beauty. Her dark hair was cut short and styled. Her full lips were a natural dark red, but her eyes were what really got me. They were a very shining soft brown, very large and like drowning pools, her long heavy eyelashes like magnets. Her olive colored skin glowed. She had no breasts to speak of, just bumps, but her movements were all female. She was very feminine.

She spoke English well, with a heavy European accent. I was curious where she was from.

“You speak very good English, Veronika. Where are you from originally?”

“I have been taking English for two years. I came from the border between Belarus and Ukraine, near Chernobyl. I love this country. There are no wars and lots of everything! Not like where I came from. The nuclear accident made me real sick. My aunt and uncle offered to raise me in your country. Since I have been here, I have gotten stronger and feel very healthy. My aunt and uncle make sure I eat well and see the doctor regularly.”

Our conversation soon ended, and I wondered if I would see her again. I recalled reading about the effects the Chernobyl disaster had on the children in the area. The Ukraine wasn’t the most affluent country in the world and didn’t have the resources to make sure all its children were brought up healthy. I certainly felt good about her aunt and uncle; they saw a problem and took the responsibility to make sure Veronika regained her health. We took so much for granted and didn’t realize that, in North America, we had the best of life compared to that in many other countries. I felt sorry for this young beauty. Why I was interested in this young girl was beyond me, but she often popped into my thoughts when I least expected it.


After my third coffee of the morning, a flash of light on the lake caught my eye. Squinting, I noticed a number of fishing boats. The sun must have caught the hull of one of them. I wandered down to my dock and boathouse to make sure all was well. To be honest, I wandered down there because it was something to do. My repair job on the deck was holding up well. My boat was right where I left it after my last trip. Fresh fish would be on the menu for tonight’s meal.

Making sure the outboard motor was secure, I gathered my gear and planned on a couple of hours of lure washing. (Although I had great plans for a large catch, the fish usually had other commitments). Then I heard footsteps behind me. When I looked it was Veronika, wearing a bikini bathing suit. My reaction was immediate. I got a raging hard on. This reaction to one so young had never happened before. Veronika’s bikini bottom was molded to her body, showing a surprisingly wide camel-toe to the world. Her nipples were not large, but they pushed out against the soft fabric. Her face was that of an angel. She looked beautiful and alluring. To me, she appeared older than I had thought she was when I first met her. Hell, I didn’t know how old she was.

“Hi! I was hoping to see you again. Are you here on vacation?”

“Yes, I got here right before I saw you the first time. I’ll be here for three weeks. How’s your vacation going?”

“It has been good, but I don’t have anyone my age to talk to. My aunt reads all the time. There are a great many things that you Americans seem to take for granted. Not having to worry about them is a great feeling for me. My mother used to read to me all the time before the accident. In her last letter, she said it is getting harder to find things she is interested in reading. My parents are not rich, and there is not a lot to go around in the Ukraine.”

“I was just going out fishing. I hope to catch some dinner.”

“Can I go with you?”

✧ ✧ ✧

I looked at her, savoring every inch of her beautiful, lush body. Her legs were well developed and the space between her thighs was seductively wide. Usually, I didn’t give younger girls a second glance, but Veronika was different. I just stared at her. When I realized what I was doing, I felt so foolish. She had been watching me watching her, with what seemed to me was a knowing smile on her face.

“Can I come, Mr. Parson?”

I couldn’t really say no, as I was interested in getting to know more about her.

“Okay but you will have to ask your aunt for permission. I’ll get another rod and some more gear. You might want to change.”

“Don’t you like my bathing suit?”

“I didn’t say that, but you might sunburn.”

“Okay. I will go and ask my aunt.”

I watched her run across the field to the park. Her bottoms had ridden up the bum crack, showing two lovely, molded cheeks. Her shapely long legs were moving gracefully. I couldn’t believe the effect this young girl was having on me. It would take a while before her return. This allowed me time to pack a small lunch of cheese and biscuits and cold soft drinks.

I had just finished packing the rest of the equipment when I saw a car coming down the trail to my cottage. Nobody should be coming to visit, as I didn’t tell anyone I was here. Likely someone was lost and looking for directions. When the car stopped Veronika jumped out followed by a very beautiful woman. She had the same skin tone as Veronika. Her full lips were coated with the most appealing lip-gloss. She walked up to me.

“Hello. I am Daja Bedanova, Veronika’s aunt. She mentioned she met a man and wanted to go fishing with him. I thought I better meet you. She is my sister’s only daughter.”

So that was why the resemblance, Daja’s beauty was similar to her niece’s, but more mature, more ripened.

“It is nice to meet you. I am Don Parson. I told Veronika that she could come fishing with me, but only with your permission. We met the last time I was here when I repaired my dock.”

“Oh yes, I recall she did mention she met you, but you left for the city shortly after that.”

“Yes, but now I am on vacation, umm ... holiday, for three whole weeks. I plan on fishing and resting for all of it. I only have to go to town to replenish my supplies and get the newspapers.”

“What do you do for a living, Mr. Parson?”

“I am a computer software specialist, specializing in computer viruses. It’s a very interesting job.”

“You don’t have to tell me about viruses, my husband’s computer was at the shop for three days because someone had attached a virus to an email. Needless to say, he wasn’t very happy about it. He lost more than a week’s worth of work.”

“Yes, I know how he must have felt.”

After about fifteen minutes of small talk, Veronika’s aunt approved of me to be a friend to her niece and allowed her to go fishing and visit. As we pushed away from the dock, we watched Veronika’s aunt’s car disappear down my driveway. Veronika was wearing a light jacket that covered her bikini. As we sped out to the fishing spot shown to me by one of my neighbors a few years back, Veronika’s jacket ballooned out as it filled with wind. She must have been wearing a scent, as my nostrils were filled with an alluring odor. Her bare legs were like magnets. I felt the stirring I had felt the first time I saw her.

Finally, we arrived at the spot; fortunately, there were no other boats there. I dropped the anchor and concentrated on getting the fishing rods ready. I had had some luck with sunfish and small mouth bass at this location. I was hoping Veronika would catch some sunfish at least and give her a thrill. She had opened the jacket and I was faced with her white bikini. Her legs were spread as she watched her line. I could see the end of the rod tweaking up and down. At least I knew the sunfish would keep her busy. The movements of her body had the front of her bikini bottoms embedded in her luv lips. The only thing not exposed was her opening. Her outer lips were full and wide, causing my mind to go places it shouldn’t. I could see a couple of black curly hairs. I was getting a raging hardon, just looking at this young teen. After she caught her first sunfish, she removed the jacket (and that didn’t help me any). The slight breeze caused her nipples to assert themselves against the thin material of bikini top. Now I was faced with her bottom that was not covering much and her top that was giving me a display of her ample nipples.

During the afternoon I learned she was fifteen years old, going on nineteen. She had two brothers who were still in the Ukraine and both very sickly. Good food was not plentiful there, and what was available was not the nourishing food that they would need to recover from their illness. She caught me looking between her legs numerous times and just smiled at me. While studying her luv lips I was sure I could see her clitoris pushing against the bikini fabric above her exposed camel toe.

We had some lunch and continued to fish. So far, our catch consisted of four sunfish and two bass. Veronika caught all of them, except my contribution; one single sunfish. She was very proud of herself and kept rubbing it in that she was the fisherman today. Finally, we lifted the anchor and headed home. She told me I could keep most of the fish, as long as she could have some. I hated cleaning sunfish. Again, I told her it would be fine as long as her aunt agreed. She looked so angelic in the bow of the boat as she braced herself against the waves pounding the boat. Her legs were braced against the seat and her muscle tone was terrific. My mind went places it should be ashamed of.

Once on shore she used the phone to call her aunt. She came bouncing to the dock.

“My aunt says it is okay as long as I not being a pest.”

“No, you are certainly not a pest. I enjoy your company. You are a very attractive young lady.”

“Thank you, Mr. Parson. My aunt makes sure I get plenty of fruit and vegetables; it has made a big difference for my health since I come to America. I never knew there was so much food in the world. The supermarkets always have fresh fruit and vegetables. In the Ukraine is not the same. My doctor also prescribed vitamins for me. I feel very healthy.”

“Call me Don, please. Now you can clean the fish?”

The look she gave me was priceless, one of total disbelief. I offered her the knife and the string of fish.

“I’m only kidding. Let’s go to the dock and I will show you how to clean them.”

She watched every move I made as I filleted the fish. The sunfish were a real pain but since she caught most of them, I felt I should clean them. When she leaned over for a better look her top fell forward a bit, giving me a view of her lovely areolas and nipples. I still couldn’t believe that she was sexually simulating to me. I gathered up our fresh fish and headed to the cabin.

“Would you like to go for a swim before we eat?”

“Oh yes! Are you coming too?”

“Yes, I’ll change.”

My bathing suit was old; it looked like a pair of baggy oversized shorts. I hoped I wouldn’t embarrass myself. We entered the water together. It felt so cool and refreshing. I watched Veronika for several minutes as she swam like a fish.

“Okay, I have had enough.”

As Veronika left the water, her bikini now appeared transparent. I could pretty clearly see what it had only hinted at before. Her pussy was spread, showing me a bit of heaven. When she turned, I could see her tight bum and the darkness of her anal opening. I was starting to get hard again. I tried to remain calm as I followed the vision in front of me. I had two large beach towels ready for us when we got to the door. I handed one to Veronika and started to dry myself. When I looked up, I noticed she was looking at me funny and smiling. I wondered why, then I realized my erection was showing out the bottom of my bathing suit. The purple head was partially covered by my foreskin, but it was apparent what it was. I could feel the blush running up my body. I quickly adjusted my suit to cover my offending friend.

“I am sorry, I didn’t realize.”

“That’s okay. I have seen my brothers’ many times, but yours is much larger.”

With that comment she went into the cottage. I followed and was bewildered at her comment. She didn’t bat an eye, she just smiled.

“Do you have a shower?”

“Yes, it is next to my bedroom in the loft. Come, I will show you.”

This young lady’s presence was doing all kinds of crazy things to me. I was uneasy and excited. I had no idea why, considering her age.

“The soap and shampoo are in the shower. I’ll start dinner.”

I could hear the water running and my imagination was wishing I were her washcloth. I continued my kitchen duty, preparing our catch for frying. Finally, the water stopped running and I imagined the vision of her naked body stepping out of the shower. Then I heard.

“Don, there’s no towel. Please bring me one.”

I kept the towels in my bedroom, as there was no closet in the shower area. The shower was an addition I installed three years ago; I had never considered a fifteen-year-old female guest. When I walked into the bedroom, a nude Veronika greeted me. She was standing at the shower door with her legs slightly spread giving me an excellent view of her ample charms for one so young. My eyes zeroed in on her full pussy lips. Her peach was void of any noticeable hair and was quite puffy. I stared and licked my lips.

“Do you have a towel for me, Don?”

Again, I blushed and handed her the towel, not able to take my eyes off her developing body. She was so desirable for one so young. I couldn’t believe the effect she was having on me. I was too old for this.

“Sorry for staring, but you caught me by surprise. You are very beautiful.”

“Thank you, Don.”

I hastily retreated from the bedroom with a raging hard on. I did have to take control of this situation. Back in the kitchen, I continued to prepare dinner. My body was shaking. This shouldn’t be happening to a fifty-one-year-old, considering Veronika was only fifteen.

“Don, do you have something I could wear? I don’t want to put my wet bathing suit back on. Maybe a t-shirt or a long shirt?”

“Hang on, I have something.”

I had an old team sweater hanging in the closet from my first days vacationing here. I think it must have shrunk, since it didn’t fit me anymore. I never got around to throwing it out. I went to my bedroom and was faced again with a nude Veronika, standing in front of me with her legs spread. She really had me excited. I found the sweatshirt, hastily handed it to her, and beat a hasty retreat. I didn’t know how much more of her lovely body I could handle before I did something stupid that would embarrass one or both of us.


Dinner was under way and the fish were now frying when Veronika appeared. She looked lovely. Her face, accented with magnificent full lips, had me trembling. I tried to avoid looking directly at her.

“The fish are nearly done. I have potatoes and cream corn. Anything else you would like? I don’t have salad stuff yet; I will go to town tomorrow and get more supplies.”

“That is fine. The fish smell so good. Thank you for taking me fishing. My uncle is not a fisherman. When he comes down to the lake, he usually sleeps most of the time.”

We continued that line of conversation and I continued to learn more about her. She had assimilated well in the school near her aunt and uncle’s. She received recognition for her high marks, which made her very proud. Her aunt and uncle had given her a gold ring as a reward. Veronika loved her American relatives. She chattered on about her family. Supper was now ready. The meal was excellent. The clean air seemed to make everybody appreciate the taste of food. I was mesmerized with Veronika’s young beauty. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. When the meal was done, she offered to help me clean up before she returned to her aunt’s trailer. With both of us helping out, the task was finished in short order. I made myself a coffee and offered Veronika a hot chocolate. She accepted.

“I want to thank you for a wonderful day, Don. I enjoyed fishing. You are a good cook. I hope you don’t mind if I come over often.”

“You are welcome to come over anytime, as long as your aunt agrees. I enjoy talking to you. You make me feel young again.”

Veronika sat across the kitchen table on the sofa. Then she moved her legs, and I was looking at her very beautiful pussy. She had only come over wearing her bikini bathing suit. I was blest with a wonderful view. Her luv lips were spread, exposing her moist inner lips. The sun was behind my back and shining in one of the kitchen windows. The view was breathtaking. Her peach had me licking my lips wanting to taste this young lady. My erection was instantaneous. My hope was that I didn’t embarrass myself again. When we finished our drinks, she moved and cut off my view.

“I have to go home, Don. I will come over tomorrow if you don’t mind.”

“You are welcome anytime. I will be going shopping in the morning. You can bring me back the sweater tomorrow. Would you like me to walk you home?”

“No, it is still light, and I can run. It has been a nice day, Don. Thank you again.”

We gathered up her wet suit and jacket. I watched as she disappeared over to the next park. I felt embarrassed that she had such an effect on me. This beautiful fifteen-year-old had me tied in knots.


I hadn’t finished my first coffee the next morning when there was a knock on the door.

“Hi Don! I brought back your sweater. Are you still going to town today?”

“Yes, I need a few supplies and want to pick up my newspapers.”

“My aunt says I can go with you if you want some company.”

Veronika was wearing bicycle shorts, which were skintight. She had a matching cut off t-shirt that was displaying her proud nipples. The effect was immediate. I could feel my cock growing. The more I saw of this young lady, the more I desired her. I wondered if it was a result of the vitamins I was taking. How could I resist?

“Of course, you can come with me. I will be ready in about an hour. Would you like something to drink?”

“Yes, coffee please.”

“Are you sure? I have hot chocolate.”

“No, coffee, please.”

We sat at the kitchen table studying each other. My eyes kept shifting to the lovely view between her legs. I was well aware of the beauty there from yesterday. The memory of her peach drifted into my mind. I wondered what it would taste like. I had a smile on my face when I noticed she was staring at me.

“What are you thinking?”

“What a wonderful day it is, and what beautiful company I have.”

I hoped she didn’t notice my raging hard-on as I thought about her naked pussy. Veronika had the face of an angel. Her developing body showed that she would be a heart breaker as everything was so well proportioned, even at this age. When her breasts were a bit larger, she would be turning every male’s head.


The drive to town was very pleasant. Surprisingly, Veronika was very knowledgeable about her homeland and kept me in awe as she related the terrible conditions her family had to live in. Her aunt and uncle had been sending food packages and money to her parents and that had helped them. American dollars were well received in the black market in the Ukraine.

The black market was the only place her parents could purchase additional food. The stores were given limited supplies that were quickly purchased immediately; they had no surpluses. Her brothers were still very sickly, even with the additional food supplies. There were no vitamins or supplements available.

✧ ✧ ✧

On a lighter note, Veronika told me she loved American women’s lingerie. She had seen matching bra’s and panties sets that she wished she could afford.

“I know I don’t need sizable bras yet, but I like the lacey bras and thongs, the colors can be so sexy.”

I would love to see her in a thong and bra set. I was not aware if the town would have a store that had such items. My plan was to get my list of items and return to the cottage and enjoy some quiet time. With Veronika it had taken on a new meaning. She was a beautiful distraction.

Once in town I asked her if she wanted to shop with me, but Veronika decided she wanted to see the town. We made arrangements to meet at the Suburban at one o’clock. That gave me two hours to do what little I had to do.

I purchased a large supply of fresh fruit and vegetables. If that was what Veronika needed to ensure her health, then that was what she would get. I purchased two delicious looking steaks for tonight’s dinner. I was assuming she would still be with me. Actually, I was hoping she would still be with me.

When I returned to the Suburban with a loaded grocery cart Veronika was waiting.

“How did the window shopping go?”

“Window shopping?”

“That is when you don’t have any money and just look at all the things you would like. It is like a dream.”

“Well I found a store with lovely lingerie even in my size. I wish I had the money to buy some. They are so soft to touch. The sales lady showed me many different styles, all are so sexy.”

Money was not one of my problems. My job paid well and I only had myself. My house and cottage were paid for, so I was the only one I had to satisfy. When I was working, I spent very little of my own funds as I was usually on an expense account.

“Tell you what Veronika, I will give you some money if you don’t think your aunt would mind. Then you can buy what you want.”

“Well I don’t think my aunt would care, but I will phone her and ask. There is a phone over there.”

I watched as Veronika called and talked to her aunt. Then she signaled me to come over to the pay phone.

“Did she ask you to buy clothing for her, Mr. Parson?”

“No, she was window shopping while I was grocery shopping. She mentioned she had seen some items she would like and wished she had some money. I volunteered to give her some if she thought it was okay with you. I would enjoy helping her as a little token of hope for her, considering the generous efforts you and your husband have made. I am envious of you for being allowed to help her.”

“You know she wants to by lingerie?”

“Yes, but I thought I would let her tell you that.”

“She has always asked for it, but we never have had the surplus to indulge her. If you are willing and it is not a burden, feel free to help her.”

“OK, thank you. She will also thank you. I can see her smiling outside the booth. She is a beautiful young lady.”

“All the girls in our family are fortunate to be passable.”

“More then passable.”

“Thank you, Mr. Parson.”

“Please, call me Don. We should be at my cottage by five. I will have Veronika call you when we get back.”

“That will be fine, Don.”

I hung up. Veronika was smiling in anticipation.

“Your aunt said is okay for me to help you. Here is one hundred dollars. Don’t spend it all on one outfit. If you need more let me know. I will be at the sport shop across the street looking at lures. I need one to beat you when we go fishing again.”

Veronika ran to the clothing store. After calling the office, I learned nothing earthshaking had developed; I headed to the sports shop. I picked up five new lures that were supposed to be death to fish. They would give me more lures to wash. I was at the counter when Veronika tugged at my shirt.

“Don did you mean it that I could have more money if I needed it?”

“Of course. Do you need more?”

She nodded her head yes and I gave her another hundred-dollar bill. Her eyes lit up and she left in a hurry. I wondered what type of lingerie she was buying. I was waiting at the Suburban when she strolled up with two bags.

“Here is the change, Don. I can’t thank you enough. I bought a new bathing suit, too. I hope you don’t mind.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.