Summer Fun - Cover

Summer Fun

by Imaginator

Copyright© 2020 by Imaginator

Incest Sex Story: Sister Helps a Summer of Discovery

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

Rick and I had been buddies for some time. He taught me how to jack off the summer when we were 14 years old. Then that led to sucking but no cumming after sucking, and that’s how it stayed for the last two years. We played naked in the woods at his grandmother’s house and jacked each other off a lot.

His single uncle lived with his grandmother, and Rick poked around in his uncle’s personal stuff and found some girly magazines. They weren’t Playboy and Penthouse didn’t exist, but the women were naked anyway. Back then we got hard when we just said naked women.

So, we were upstairs in his grandmother’s house, in the living room, sitting on the floor naked, looking at the naked women in the magazines and holding onto one another’s dicks. Our dicks were dribbling precum and we unconsciously rubbed the precum with our thumbs around the dickheads. We were totally absorbed in the magazine when we heard footsteps on the stairs, and then my sister’s voice calling me. We immediately let go of the dicks and stood up, but Rick was hunched over trying to hide his boner and he took off to the bedroom where we left our clothes. In the meantime, I stood erect and walked briskly, but not running while I looked my sister in the eyes. She was looking at my dick but not saying anything and she stayed put. I joined Rick the bedroom and started dressing.

As we were rapidly dressing Rick asked, “What were you doing? Did she see your dick? What if she tells?” I answered, “She looked right at it and smiled. I don’t think she will tell. Besides, if she does, I will tell them she’s making it up.”

I kept my boner as I dressed, and I had to bend it downward to get my briefs and shorts on. It made a lump in my shorts, but I didn’t care. Well I cared that I didn’t want his grandmother to see it but I didn’t care if Kathy saw it. As we were frantically whispering between ourselves, Kathy was telling me that Mom wants me to come home for lunch. So I walked out of the room to join her, and told Rick I’d see him later, but he said his Mom was coming to get him to take him home to lunch, too. He wouldn’t be back until next week.

As I traipsed down the stairs I kind of turned to assure that Grandma would not see my big lump. But then, of course, Kathy saw it and stared. We both said thank you and goodbye to grandma and left through the back door.

We walked up the driveway and reached the road before Kathy asked why were we naked in the house. I told her we were looking at pictures of naked women and she asked but why were we naked too. I told her it was more fun being naked to look at naked women. She asked, “Is that why your thing is so big and sticking out?” I said, “Yes. If we keep our clothes on and it gets big like that it kind of hurts.”

“Is it still big now?” she asked.

“Only about halfway.”

“Is that why the front of your shorts is sticking out?”

“Yes and I hope it goes all the way down before we get home so Mom won’t see it.” She made a move to touch it, but I wouldn’t let her, in case someone was watching. Then, I made her promise to keep it a secret and she agreed, if she could see it big again. I made like it was a big deal and that I didn’t want her to see it again, but I was really more than glad that she wanted to. This could work out well for me.

True to her word she never mentioned the event to Mom. We played some games in our room after lunch and we whispered about her wanting to see me naked again. I told her if she wanted to see me naked she would need to be naked, too. She didn’t like that part of the deal and we argued a little bit and she reluctantly agreed. But there was no way we could do that in our tiny little house. No matter where in the house we were, Mom was liable to walk in any time.

As we played, I tried to think of where we could go to get some privacy. Mom would let me go anywhere in the neighborhood, but not Kathy. We had to sneak out someplace close by. Our next door neighbor had a barn that almost sat on our property, and behind it was a canebrake that was so thick, even the wind had a hard time getting in there. So, I came up with a plan to get back there into the sliver of space between the barn and the canebrake. I was getting hard thinking about it.

We put away our games and I told Mom we were going outside to play hide and seek. When we were out of Mom’s hearing, I told Kathy that I would hide first, and that I was going behind the barn and for her not to say anything when she saw me, but to join me there. So we shouted the rules to each other and I let her hunt first and she counted out loud and then yelled, “Ready or not, here I come!”

I could see her from behind the barn and she made a good pretense of looking for me. After a bit, she finally joined me in the hiding spot. There was a space about midway along the side of the barn where it cleared out for a radius of about four feet, just big enough. We had to whisper so no one could hear us. So we bantered back and forth about about going first, and we finally agreed that I would start by removing one article at a time, and Kathy would follow.

So, I took off my shirt and she took off hers. She was wearing a bra, and I didn’t even know she was wearing them yet! I tried to figure out a way to get her bra off before I had to remove my shorts, but could not come up with anything, I went ahead. Of course, as soon as I pulled the shorts down my dick sprung up stiff as a board and poked out in my white briefs. We both stared at it.

Now, I instead of the bra, she took off her shorts. She had on white cotton panties that covered everything from her crotch to her waist. So now I had on one thing and she had on two. There was nothing I could do but take off my briefs and show her. I liked her seeing my hard dick. She was the first girl to see it, standing straight as an arrow, poking ninety degrees from my body, and it felt awesome being hard in front of her. It felt like my dick was growing out of its skin, like it was bigger than its six inches.

So, I told Kathy to take her bra off and she was slow enough about it. Then suddenly, there they were, both of her tits and both of her nipples. I found out that each tit would fill up the cup of my hand over them, with her pink nipples standing at attention and poking into my hands. I didn’t know it was the areola at the time, but they were pink, also. Now, I remember seeing the naked women in the magazines, and theirs were all brown. I just figured that Kathy’s weren’t done, yet, still cooking. They were well rounded and very firm, and there was a mole on the lower left side of her left tit. Smooth and very, very white. So now was the moment, she had to take off those white cotton panties. She was slow about that, too. When she got the top of the panties to the top of her bush, she stopped, but I grabbed them and pulled them on down to her knees.

Now, Kathy’s head hair was black as coal, and so were her pubes, and curly like mine. I had a good growth above my dick, and a little on my balls, and her triangle was lush and thick, but I could not see her pussy. There was a stone by the barn wall that was big enough to sit on, so I told her to sit there. She did, and thankfully, spread her legs wide. She knew what I wanted! I knelt on the ground in front of her for my inspection. I never had seen a pussy before, so I pulled the lips apart and took inventory. Down deeper in the slit it was glistening, showing moisture. I just figured girls did that like we boys had precum, which I was dripping now. The next thing I noticed was a little button at the top of the slit, which she said was her clitoris. I asked about it, but she didn’t know much more than the name of it. She did say that it gets stiff sometimes like my dick but not as big. I felt it and she made a jerk. I asked if it hurt, and she said, “No, but it’s sensitive.”

Down below the clitoris a little ways was a hole, she said its her pee hole. Then there was another hole that she said was her vagina, where babies come out. The pucker below the vagina was the butthole, but she said it was her anus. I rubbed my dick as I explored. I put the tip of my finger in her vagina and it was really wet in there. She said it felt good to touch it, but I wanted to show her my dick. So, I stood up and she examined it, moving it this way and that, up and down, side to side, and then looked directly at the end, She asked, “Is that your pee hole?” “Yes,” I answered, “and it’s a lot like yours, except that mine stays closed.”

Then she lifted my dick and checked my sac, asking about it. I told her that it was my balls and she gently felt them and rolled them around between her fingers. I told her to be gentle, else they would hurt really, really badly, and she did. She asked, “What do the balls do?” and I said, “They make sperm.” Then, she asked, “Where does the sperm come out?” I proudly told her, “Through my pee hole.” “You mean both your sperm and your pee come out through the same hole?” I said, “Sure, no big deal.” “What’s that dribbling out of it now?” she asked. I said, “It’s precum to make your pussy slick for my dick, just like your pussy is getting wet now.” “Oh.”

She stood in front of me, taking my hand and putting it on her pussy. Then she tried to put my finger in her hole, but I played dumb. I asked, “What are you doing?” “I want your finger in my hole,” she answered, holding my dick. I figured this was a good trade off, me fingering her while she rubbed my dick. So, I put half my finger in that sopping wet hole while she rubbed my dick like she knew what she was doing. We were standing close to each other and breathing heavily, having the time of our lives. Then, Mom called us in. Dang, just a few more strokes and I would have cum! So, we dressed in front of each other and rushed up to the house. Now, Kathy and I had a great secret that we could tell no one, not even Rick. Because if he knew my sister was feeling my dick, I knew he would want to fuck her, and I didn’t want that, at all. She’s my sister, not his. He has two sisters he could fuck.

The next day, Rick called to say he would be over at his grandmother’s that afternoon, and we would go “play” down by the creek. Of course, that meant that we would get naked and figure out how many ways we could suck each other. So, thinking about getting caught by Kathy the other day, I told her where we would be, if Mom sent for me again. But this time, I told her to sneak up on us and she could see some stuff before she called out. “You mean you’re going to be naked, again?” “Yep, we play outside naked a lot. Just be quiet and see what you can see. But when you get ready to call me, get back where we can’t see you.

Not knowing exactly what to expect, she was excited, as was I. We just hoped that Mom would send for me before we finished. The afternoon couldn’t come fast enough, and then finally, it was here. I told Mom where I was going and took off.

I walked to the creek, and Rick had found a large rock where we could place our clothes, and where we could sit or lie or whatever else. So, we undressed, and there we were, both as hard as that rock. Now, something I haven’t mentioned before is that since our dick have grown, Rick’s dick curved down, like a banana, with his pee hole pointing straight down to the ground. It was as big as mine, but just bent. I never said anything about it, I just accepted it as it was. Once, he asked me how I placed my dick in my underwear, and I told him pointing down, and he asked even when hard, and I said yes, and that’s all that was ever said about it. All the boys in his scout troop knows about it, too.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.