Family Trip - Cover

Family Trip

by Imaginator

Copyright© 2020 by Imaginator

Incest Sex Story: This family trip turned out like no other in the past.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

For some reason, we always started our driving vacations in the wee hours of the morning, like 3 o’clock early. The car was packed the evening before, all the snacks were in the car, all we had to do was get in and go. We were excited for a while, and the first thing we wanted was some snacks and drinks. My sister Anna, a year younger than I, and I had our chocolate bars and coke in short bottles, 6 ounce bottles. After the snacks we put the trash and bottles in our respective trash bags and bantered back and forth for a while with silly jokes and riddles. However, being dark inside and out, it didn’t take long for boredom to set in and my sister and I both fell asleep in the back seat. I was dreaming, as I usually did since I learned to jack off, about girls at my school being naked and me being the only boy there, also naked. During the dream I would wake up and have a huge (for me) boner. It was no different this time. I awoke as hard as a piece of steel and it just wouldn’t go down without jacking off. At home I quickly took care of it by jacking off into a tissue, and then returning to sleep. But now I squirmed miserably for a while, shifting and adjusting, trying to relieve the ache in my loins. I looked over at Anna and she was luckily sleeping soundly. I looked at mom in the front seat and she was also sleeping. Dad was concentrating on the road, never looking in the mirror.

So, I quietly unzipped my shorts, opened the fly in my boxers, and let it pop out on its own. It felt great to be unconstrained, so I just quietly slipped down as far as I could with the seat belt attached and watched my glorious pounding dick wave and bounce with the motions of the car. I was enjoying this, being so exposed and possibly being caught. I held my dick in my right hand and moved it all around while gently stroking it slightly. I could do this for a while without ever cumming. I started thinking about the naked girls in my dreams and began a slow motion of jacking off. After a bit, I closed my eyes to concentrate on the naked girls and kept rubbing. I would feel the cum building up, but then back off to start all over again. This was incredible. My dick felt like it kept growing, wanted to get bigger than the skin would allow. Indeed, the skin around my dick was taut, and feeling even more sexy. I imagined Jennifer, the prettiest girl in the class, who also had the largest tits, walking toward me in her birthday suit and my dick got even bigger to greet her. She approached me with a smile on her face, looking down at my dick and then up into my eyes. The cum was building so I slowed down to let it relax again. Then, I heard a soft whisper and felt warm breath on my ear, lips touching my lobe, “What are you doing?”

BAM! My eyes slammed open, and there she was, Anna, leaning against me and smiling and looking down at my gorged member as I was still stroking it. I didn’t know what to say, so I just looked at her. She looked back at me again, still smiling, not a smirking smile, but a smile like she liked what she saw. I was confused. Was she really interested? Would she suddenly bust out and loudly ask what I was doing? Before I could plan a response, she softly pressed her fourteen-year-old boobs into my now still upper arm and whispered softly, again her lips touching my ear, “Are you jacking off?”

How did she know about masturbation? Who told her? Sexual acts were never discussed in our house. Even slight sexual references would turn any one of us beet red with embarrassment. And here I sat stroking my schlong with my sister watching. I was conflicted but not so much so that I wanted to stop. Anna’s question seemed to be honest and asking for more. So I turned my head to answer and she placed her ear up on my lips and I said, “Yes I am. Is that bad?”

“No,” she said, “I think its sexy.” Wow, here is my sister, in a 32b bra (I looked before), who had never ever uttered the word sexy, telling me that my boner was sexy. I slightly pressed my arm further out so I could feel her boobs better, and she pressed right back. Then, she asked, in what I found later was called a sultry voice, “Are you going to squirt?” I knew I wanted to, but up until now I had not thought about where to squirt. I turned to whisper to her and again she placed her ear right on my lips. It was like I was kissing her ear as I whispered back, “Yes, please get me a paper towel.”

She moved slowly to be as quiet as possible, even though dad had the radio on listening to his favorite, classical rock. Just as slowly she returned with the paper towel and I took it in my left hand. Anna slid in kind of behind my right arm so her boob was right on it, pressing forward as I increased my pumping action. Although I was concentrating on being quiet, I looked back at her and she was still smiling. She placed her hand on the bare part of my thigh. It gave me a tingle and set me off. I wanted to hold back as long as possible, but the cum was building too quickly. I increased the speed quickly and my balls prepared for the launch. Now I pumped as fast as I could without alerting dad and placed the towel at my cockhead to catch the cum, and at the same time allow Anna to see as much as possible in the dim light. I tried to time the cumming with the lights of a passing car, and did reasonably well. The cum shot out with great force and there was lots of it. I didn’t know if the towel would be able to catch it all. I shot so much so fast that it felt like I was pissing. I managed to catch it all, and was able clean the last drips off my dickhead. I was going to trash the towel, but Anna grabbed my arm, pulling it back. She reached for the towel and brought it close so she could see better. She held it close to her face and I thought she was smelling it. Then, fuck!, she touched the jism with her finger. I never touched the stuff if I could avoid it. Then, she licked her finger!!! Fuck fuck fuck. My own sister just tasted my jism!!

I didn’t want to spoil the moment so I acted like I did it, too. Finally, she carefully placed the cum loaded towel in her trash. I left my half hard dick out, placed my hand on her bare thigh and asked, “How is the taste?” She crossed her other leg over my hand, put her right arm around me and closely whispered, “It doesn’t smell so good, but it's not bad tasting. Haven’t you tried it?”

“No, I never thought about it.” Then she kissed me. Not a full-on French, but she did run her tongue over my lips. I could taste myself, and it wasn’t all that bad. I figured I should put the dick away before anyone else started looking, and we whispered for a while about what we had done. She asked why I did that and I told her about the dream and my dick being hard and uncomfortable, and that I was looking for relief. I asked how she knew about jacking off and she said her friend Beth told her about it. So I asked how Beth knew about it, and she learned it from her brother. We got to talking a little loudly and mom was rousing up, so we changed subjects and eventually slept again.

The next time I woke we were pulling into Cracker Barrel for a sumptuous breakfast. After breakfast we piled back in the car. Dad said we would get to the lodge just after lunch, so they should have our rooms ready when we get there. “There” was in the Blue Ridge Mountains, with streams, a lake, and hundreds of trails. We always came to this lodge and we loved it. There were activities, and some were with our parents and some without. We all loved it. Our cabin was the same one we had had for three years in a row, now, with a living room/dining area/kitchen combined, with a bathroom and two bedrooms. This time I was looking forward to sharing a room with Anna. We checked in, unpacked and rode our bikes to check our neighbors.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.