Go Ahead Stick It in Her - Cover

Go Ahead Stick It in Her

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Husband shares hot wife whenever.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   .

“Go ahead, stick it in her. She loves cock.”

I’d just watched her ride her husband until his balls tightened up and he pumped cum deep in her twat. Her really big soft hangers flopped around as she bounced. She dismounted and bent over to clean off his pecker, pointing her juicy slit right at me. I was already hard so I dropped my drawers and plunged in. It was so slippery I went full depth on the first stroke. She wiggled her ass to let me know she liked it and I kept on pumping. My hands reached around to get full grips of soft tit tissue. I kneaded her nipples as I took my pleasure from her accommodating cunt. Didn’t take me long to shoot my load in there too.

She was done cleaning hubby so she flopped over on her back in her husband’s lap. He and I watched as our other biker buddy slipped his hard rod into the messy hole in front of him. She squealed a little since he was pretty thick. Her husband played with her jiggling tits and I stuck my softening pecker in her mouth to get cleaned off too. She thrust her hips into the present vaginal visitor to get her own climax.

She was so slick by now that it took “Big Dick”, as we called him, a while to get his nuts emptied, but she liked that. More strokes to pleasure her love tunnel before the next shot of love cream. He usually went last so we could all get the maximum sensation from her.

We had drinks and the fun started again. Only three of us tonight. Sometimes we had a bigger group and the invitation in the title could be made to as many as six guys.

Her husband was absolutely right. She loved having a hard cock slamming deep in her pussy and never refused entry to a waiting erection. Even with a half-dozen capable schlongs she’d never run out of pussy. He was man enough to admit that he couldn’t keep up with her and wanted her to be satisfied.

They spent the week between gang bangs having lots of fun talking about her hot twat as they fucked. She loved her husband to “pieces” for being so damned considerate of her needs.

It wasn’t just the weekend group fucks that kept her pussy busy. There were the guys at work. She got a regular bonus from management for her contribution to company morale. If a guy missed work, he missed pussy. There were two senior guys who weren’t sad that their wives didn’t put out any more. Her favorite uncle stopped by once a week to put some family DNA in the collection pot. He had been the first guy to put any baby-seeds in there years ago.

We guys were the ones who ran out of juice and she’d rag on us about “male superiority”. What could we say except that we’d like to try again to out-fuck her? We never did accomplish that but we all had a great time trying, especially her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.