Sons Are Special - Cover

Sons Are Special

Copyright© 2020 by Christine

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Christine's Husband Carl had been away for a month at a time in Florida working on the power lines downed by the aftermath of several hurricanes. Christine finally decided that if there was to ever be sex in the house she needed to take more control. Meanwhile their neighbor has been educating not only her daughter but her friends son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It was after 6 when we got home. “Robert? How about a pizza and a movie?”

“Sounds great, Mom. I’m off for my shower now.”

I paid the pizza place and told them to ring the bell and leave it outside the door.”

Robert was on the couch with a pair of shorts and a small t-shirt, that showed off his muscles. Then he looked up and saw me walk into the room.

“MOM! What are you doing dressed like that?”

“I have a bra and panties and a beach cover up on. How is that any different than a bikini?”

“I guess so,” he continued to look. White bra, low cut with a front clasp and my small breasts were trying to escape their confinement over the top. Shear hip hugger “V” shaped front white panties with a pronounced mound, leading down to the cleft between my lips which showed the start of an outline of my lips. ‘She shaves or there would have been hair around the edges,’ he thought.

“I guess if you can run around in that, then can I wear a pair of that underwear you got me today?”

“They are for something special, but I think you can.” I watched as he left the living room anxiously waiting for him to return. I sat at the end of the love seat, but not before I picked up the throw, I kept on it for those chilly nights.

When he returned, I sat there with my mouth open and stared. He stopped in front of me and turned around. ‘I am going to have to get a picture for Claudette!’ I thought. He chose a pale blue one. It was skin tight and about as thick as his skin, too. His butt cheeks were showing and the material went down the crack of his ass, the front was where the real show was. He had arranged his cock under the tight stretchy material straight up. He did not have an erection but it was swollen a bit. You could make out the small slit at the top of the cap and the smooth bottom of the head the way it curls under. Then coming down the face was that centerline with the tube prominently on display. Even his balls were outlined by the material.

“Oh My God son! You look absolutely ... well, any girl would ... I am glad I bought them.”

“Can I wear them when I go next door?”

“Of course, you can. Take a seat, the pizza came while you were changing. So, what do you want to do this evening?”

He sat on the love seat as well, but at the opposite end. “Why don’t we just talk for a bit, at least until we finish this pizza.”

“Then I guess you get to start it, Son.”

“Mmmm, aren’t you embarrassed by wearing that?”

“No, do you think I should be embarrassed? Is there something wrong with my body?”

“Golly no! I think it looks great.”

“So, are you embarrassed wearing that almost see-through underwear?”

“I was at first, but then I looked at the rest of me and I think I look good.”

“Damn right you do, Son! Is it my turn to ask? Next question?”

“Did you ever cheat on dad?”

“Never, but lately he has given me cause to want to.”

“Why is that?”

“He withholds sex from me, Son. Why did you ask?”

“I just wanted to verify something.”

“What’s up? Something I should know?”

“Well, I saw dad over on the other side of town while he was here the last time. I’m so sorry Mom, but he wasn’t alone.”

He sat and waited for a response and in short order he saw tears begin to roll down my soft face and get lost among my breasts. He quickly rose and came to me. Taking me in his arms he held me and let me cry. He could feel my tears on him as well, kissing my cheek he tasted the saltiness of them. And then without even eye contact, I turned just a little more and kissed him. First on the lips and then all over his face, finally back to his lips but this time it was more urgent as he felt my tongue enter his mouth and my hands on both sides of his head, holding him so he could not leave me.

Finally, I stopped crying and let him go back to his end of the couch. I brought my legs up and stretched them out and along his legs so that they were also pointed towards me. My eyes raised and met his.

“I’m so sorry, Robert, I should not have done that but I do appreciate it as I needed it. Let’s go back to the questions, shall we?”

“OK, Mom, your turn, I think.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.