Sons Are Special - Cover

Sons Are Special

Copyright© 2020 by Christine

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Christine's Husband Carl had been away for a month at a time in Florida working on the power lines downed by the aftermath of several hurricanes. Christine finally decided that if there was to ever be sex in the house she needed to take more control. Meanwhile their neighbor has been educating not only her daughter but her friends son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

After Christine and Robert finished the errands, they stopped for lunch, where they shared a large pasta dish and salad. They were already at the mall so why not get some shopping in. That comment Carl made echoed in her head. “The money may not always be there.” What did he mean by that?

“Say Robert, I really miss going out for dinner and a movie or a play. Do you think I could talk you into taking me out?”

“You mean like a date?”

“Well, I hadn’t thought of it that way but why not? Yeah like a date! I like the sound of that.” They both smiled at each other and finished their meal.

“You know, we are both going to need some new clothes to go out in. Are you up for shopping this afternoon, Son? We are already at the mall? Please?

Robert thought for about 1 second. This was almost more than he had ... no, it is more than he had wished for.

“Sure thing, Mom, but are you sure? I need just about everything.”

“Then everything is what we will look for.”

When they got up, she reached over and grabbed his hand and led him towards the large clothing store at the end of the mall. Once there, she headed for the men’s department where they were met by a very well-dressed young lady.

“Can I help you?” she asked with a western European accent.

“And your name is?”

“Claudette, ma’am.”

“Are you on commission?”

“Well, it’s no secret, we are on a base plus commission.”

Then it is your lucky day, Claudette. This young man needs a makeover.”

“And if I am to be so bold, he is your... ?”

“He is my, err, he is my paramour.”

“Ah a woman that is unafraid. Excellent choice, mademoiselle?”

“Oh, Thank you but you flatter me much too much. Madam is fine.”

“Of course.”

“How about if we start with outerwear and work our way in. or do you feel the manager would be...”

Claudette cut her off, “I am the department manager.”

“Veuillez m’excuser.” Claudette merely nodded acceptance of the apology, and Christine continued. “I was just wondering if a man would better know the trends.”

“I can say with all confidence that my 5 years in Paris at Lafayette Saltiel Drapiers makes me most qualified. We will transform this gentleman into a most handsome man of the evening.”

“I will leave him in your hands for this transformatioin.

“Will this be for dinner or dinner and dance?”

“I was thinking something with less of a crowd after dinner.”

Claudette walked around Robert taking in his shape and height and the way in which he stands and walks.

“I understand perfectly Madam.”

“Claudette, please call me Christy.”

“A pleasure”

“I am thinking a blazer or suit paired with a crisp button-down. He will need Dark for the night, and light for the day. We should stay with a classic for the evenings though.

“Yes, and some socks, ties and of course shoes.”

“Very well.”

“Allow me a few minutes to gather some samples.”

“Will you need to measure him?”

“I have his size for everything.”

She leaves them for a few moments.

“Mom, what are you doing? I don’t know how to wear this stuff.”

“She will show you and I will ALWAYS be there to help you. Besides, you will be glad we got this once you see what I end up in. I’ll show you what you really deserve.”

“And, when did she get my size?”

“If she did indeed work where she said she did, she doesn’t need a tape.”

Claudette returned, “If you will follow me, please.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.