Sons Are Special - Cover

Sons Are Special

Copyright© 2020 by Christine

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Christine's Husband Carl had been away for a month at a time in Florida working on the power lines downed by the aftermath of several hurricanes. Christine finally decided that if there was to ever be sex in the house she needed to take more control. Meanwhile their neighbor has been educating not only her daughter but her friends son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Christine’s Husband Carl had been away for a month at a time in Florida working on the power lines downed by the aftermath of several hurricanes. This last Hurricane season they lasted into December. That was something that had not happened for over 30 years.

Carl was one of a few greatly sought-after linemen with over 10 years of experience and with 30% or more of that working in and around the everglades. He was always being sent to the same place, thus he was extremely valuable as he knew the power system there as good as the locals. So good, that he was one of the few linemen appointed supervisor from out of the area to be running crews there.

When doing emergency power restoration, the pay was good. No, the pay was great! Money had never been a problem in their household. The problem was sex or more precisely the lack of it for Christine.

Line crews were rotated back home once a month for 4 days to be with family and attend to things at home. During this last rotation, he had only had sex with her once. During the long winters at home, sex was close to the same at once a month. He would rather hang with some of the people on his crew than be at home. She began to wonder if he had another woman or her thoughts even went to other men with him.

Looking into the bathrooms full-length mirror, she studied her naked body. At 30, she was still in great shape and could still fit into her school cheer outfit. She was only 5 foot 4 inches and a very petite body. She kept her hair blond, as that is how he liked it. Her breasts were 32 B’s with small areola and nipples that got hard when cold or excited just the way he liked them. She ran her hand across her smooth and flat stomach down to her hairless lips, shaved just for him. She ran at the park every day to keep her legs toned, so she could wrap them around him and pull him into her, the way SHE liked it.

It was the fourth day of this last rotation. He had said that in the future he might not be back for several months. She tried telling him she was lonely and needed certain things but he just said that is the way it was and it wasn’t likely to change for her. He reminded her that the money was good and some day it may not be there. That comment shocked her and she sat there trying to understand. Meanwhile he grabbed his duffle and was gone without telling her or his son, Robert, goodbye.

Since being alone without Carl, she had gotten to know her neighbor Amanda, who was a single mother with one daughter a year older than Robert was. Amanda and her were tight and spent many a late night together after the children went to bed.

Consequently, they each confided in each other a lot, so it was not a surprise when Christine told Amanda she had to have a release and she had decided to look for another way of ridding herself of self-gratification even if it were another man. Hell, she would even consider a woman.

The Sunday afternoon that Carl left her, she went to Amanda’s with a bottle in one hand and Robert in the other. Amanda was waiting with ice and mix and Robert went about the house looking for Amanda’s daughter Sam.

Amanda and Christine stayed in the den and Robert found Samantha in her room.

They finished the first round of drinks with practically no conversation. Then Christine started to open up.

“Amanda, I am at my end. I do not feel loved at all anymore. I have to do something.”

“Have you thought of an affair?”

“Yes but they are so dirty and unreliable. I would not know where to start. I don’t work and don’t go to church where most of those things start.”

“You would be surprised Christy, many start in your own neighborhood or at home.”

“Why do you call me Christy?

“I think it fits you better. Oh, I like Christine just fine, but if it doesn’t bother you can I keep calling you Christy?”

“I guess, my dad always has. Amanda, have you ever had an affair?”

“Define affair.”

“Sex with someone other than your husband.”

“What about the love issue?”

Doesn’t need love but that would put it in a different category.”

“How is that Christy?”

“You add love to it and it almost becomes justified in my opinion. Who am I to say, since I never had one. But yes, an affair is strictly for sex and if you add love I guess I could call it a journey.”

By now almost all of the liquor was consumed and they were both pretty much losing their inhibitions.

“I have had so little experience being with the same guy since I was 14. I don’t even know what I have missed.”

“Christy, are you saying you have never had sex with another person?”

“YUP!”

“Not even a girl friend at sleepovers?”

“Nope”

“Tied up by Carl?”

“Nope”

“Had Oral sex?”

“On Carl, sure.”

“What about on you?”

“Oh my god, he would never do that.”

“Never been with a woman?”

“Even if I had I wouldn’t know what to do.”

Now it was Amanda’s turn to sit and stare dumbfounded. She had to think, to help her friend.

“Christy, I’m going to show you something and you have to swear you will never tell a soul. In addition, swear we will always be friends. I may have an answer for both of us.”

“I swear it”

“Come, we must go to my bedroom.”

On the way, they passed Samantha’s room.

“Mandy, should we check on the kids?”

“It’s locked, come to my room.” She continued to pull Christy to her room, closed her door and locked it.

Amanda took off her shoes, climbed on her bed and laid her laptop next to her.

“Christy, come up here and watch with me.”

“What are we watching?”

“Come up here and wait for it,” Christine sat up with her legs crossed next to Amanda as she watched the laptop boot up.

Amanda launched an app, it came up in full screen mode showing a view of Samantha’s bedroom focused on her bed.

“When did you take this picture?” Just then she saw Robert and Samantha enter the picture and sit on the bed.

“Is this a live video with sound?”

“Yes”

“Why?”

“I give my daughter some latitude but I want to keep her safe as well. I also have a tracker on her phone and I get copies of all emails and texts without her knowing.”

She watched as Samantha laid a deck of cards on the bed.

“Robert, you go first this time.”

“Looks like they have played this game before, what is it?”

“Better if you just watch and listen Christy.”

Robert takes a card, Sam asked him, “What did you get?”

“A Black card so you get to pick.”

“She gets to pick what Amanda?”

“Watch.”

Sam pointed, “Shoes, take off your shoes.”

Robert quickly took them off and threw them on the floor.

Christy embarrassed blurted, “He shouldn’t have been on the bed with them on in the first place. No wonder she told him to take them off.”

Amanda just smiled.

It was Sam’s turn.

“What did you draw Sam?”

“Hah, a white card which means it’s my turn to decide who and what.”

“And?”

“You are to kiss me.”

Christy snapped her head over to Amanda, she just nodded and pointed back at the screen.

They watched as Robert leaned over and gave Samantha a kiss.

“No, Robert, not like that, I want you to French kiss me like we practiced.”

“Amanda, what’s going on?”

“They’re just kids playing and learning. It is really very sweet and they have always been close.”

It was Robert’s turn again. He drew another black card, giving Sam her choice.

“I want your shirt.”

Christine looked at Amanda, “I don’t understand the game. Where did it come from and what’s it called?”

“It’s a game that Samantha came up with by herself. Sometimes I think she makes up the rules as they go. If you get a black card, your opponent gets to pick what item of clothing you have to take off. If you get a white card your opponent gets to pick what you’re supposed to do to her or him.”

“Amanda, are you telling me that they’re playing some kind of a strip game?”

“Yep, don’t get riled up. You need to open yourself up a little bit and be a little more understanding of what he’s going through without a father. He has had a lot of questions lately and lot of confusion going on in his life and you have been so troubled with you and Carl that you have kind of missed it. It’s not your fault but he has come over here and talked to me several times. I have tried to help him out, mostly with information. When they started exploring between themselves I kept an eye on them to make sure they don’t go too far.”

“But this isn’t right Amanda, They shouldn’t be doing this all.”

“Christy, kids are going to do this no matter what we do. They will find a way and they will find the place. At least this way I can keep track of what they are doing and make sure they do not get in any trouble and if you want, so can you. In fact if you just sit and watch I think you’ll find that this is not obscene but a loving thing that they’re doing for each other.”

“You want me to sit here and watch my son take advantage of your daughter?”

Amanda laughing said, “Honey, I think you’re going to find it is the other way around. Samantha’s had the hots’ for your boy for over a year now.”

“How long have they been doing this?”

“They’ve only been going down this road for about a month now.”

Christine looked back at the screen and found that she had missed a few developments and that her son was now missing his turn and he was sitting on the bed bare chested. In addition, it was Sam’s turn to pick a card. “I drew a white card. What do you want me to do Robert?” Robert sat and thought for a moment and then said, “I want you to lick and suck on my nipples.”

Without hesitation, Samantha leaned over and clamped her lips across Robert’s nipple. She continued that for 10 or so seconds and then went to the second one and did the same thing.

Amanda and Christine both watched, as it was Robert’s turn to draw.

Robert looked at Samantha and announced that he had a white card and wants her to take off her blouse.

She quickly and easily removes her blouse and now sits the same as Robert bare chested. She was small but had developing breasts proudly in front of her.

Sam looks over at Robert, “I need 1 of the special cards this time.” Sam pulls up a card, throws her hands up and says, “YES!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.