A Weird Request - Cover

A Weird Request

by Master Baytor

Copyright© 2020 by Master Baytor

Humor Story: A very short story based on my thoughts about mistaken word usages in some stories.

Tags: BDSM   MaleDom  

She thought about the note as she knelt on the kitchen floor. The warm water filling her stomach through the tube inserted into her rectum. The note was odd, but her Master left it for her before he went to work. It and the enema bottle were on the table.

She felt her stomach expanding as the water continued to fill her. She began to rub herself to try to keep her mind off the pressure she felt. The water finished filling her but she had to hold it for it to work, so she continued trying to get herself off. Her Master never had a problem with her giving herself orgasms during the day, as long as her chores were finished before he got home.

The orgasm snuck up on her and she almost lost control of the water. That would have been bad. She lay there getting her breathing under control as her stomach began to cramp. “It’s time,” she thought as she climbed onto the counter and squatted over the sink. She looked down at the dishes she had pulled from the cabinets, again wondering about the note.

As she released the water, spraying it all over the dishes, she thought about the wording once again.

‘Clean your bowls with the enema and be ready for me to take your backdoor tonight.’

She hoped she had the tools to remove the hinges, and that the squirrels wouldn’t come in during the night.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.