Shannon's Risk - Cover

Shannon's Risk

Copyright© 2020 by Christine

Chapter 3

As soon as they got back to the house Janice told the girls to go back to one of the bedrooms and that her and their dad and Shannon were going to stay in the living room to talk a bit.

Once everyone was seated, Janice turned into the ‘host mode’, “I could stand a drink about now, would anybody like to have one with me?”

Shannon responded, “If you don’t mind, I’d like to have a shot of something.”

Janice responded, “I think I will just bring a couple of shot glasses and the bottle. We will sit here on the couch while Ray goes for the drinks. You can have your recliner when you come back.”

Ray brought back a bottle of tequila with three shot glasses and poured for all three of them. He sat down in his recliner and didn’t say much the whole evening. However, for Janice and Shannon it was a slightly different story.

“Shannon, can you tell me how it started with you and Amy?”

“It’s kind of hard to say but it just kind of started all on its own. We were kind of lying on the bed talking and then all of a sudden, she said you sure miss dad and she knew it. She wanted to know what I miss most about him. I told her him just being next to me. I miss someone in my bed with me.”

“She asked me if I miss the sex with my dad and I said yes, I do. Then she wanted to know if he was any good at it. Of course, I told her he was. I just went on to say, that I enjoyed it. We would just be lying in bed and he would run his hands over me without having to have sex. He would just kind of touch me and let me know that I am desired.”

“When would he do that?”

“I told her that it was usually right when I came out of the shower and sometimes, he would take the baby oil and just put it on me until it all soaked in for me. In addition, dammit, if she didn’t jump off the bed to go to the bathroom, came back with the oil, and said, ‘I’ll do it for you mom.’ It had been so long since I’ve even done it for myself that I accepted the offer.”

She wanted to know if he did it all over or just on my arms and legs and I said, “All over and at that time I had no thoughts of what it would lead to because I didn’t think my daughter had any of those thoughts either.”

She tells me, “Well then it’s all over, so just take your clothes off and lay down on the bed face down. I’ll start to work on your legs and your arms and your back first.”

She started working her hands together putting small amounts on her hands, worked on my arms a little bit, and then spilt a bit of oil on her pajamas and she said, “I’m going to take these off too.” We’d seen each other in the shower and bathroom often enough I didn’t have a second thought.

Like I said, “She started with my arms and she would put a bit of oil on them. Then she’d hold my arm up over her shoulder and she would work the oil in my arms from fingertips all the way up to my neck and then the other side. She worked my back and made sure that she got plenty of oil on that and it soaked in good for me. What she was doing for me was really feeling good and helping me relax a lot.”

“She worked her way down my back and worked some into my butt then jumped down to my feet. She would lift up one foot at a time and work the toes and the heels and try to work all the oil into my body, because it was soaking up pretty fast from not being done for such a long time. She just kept working closer and closer to my, you know. Then finally, when she got towards the top of my thighs she just stopped and smacked my bottom and I rolled over.”

“I had nothing to be ashamed of and didn’t want to keep anything from her, so I rolled over and she started on my chest. First, she worked around my neck. then worked down my chest and put the oil directly on my breasts and rubbed it in and then she would pick up one of the nipples between her fingers and kind of massage the nipple a little bit and by this time I started to get a little excited, by all of this. It had been so long since anyone else touched me sexually I was ready for it.”

“I just let her continue and she worked her way down to my feet again got the front of my legs and as she came up, she was working at my thighs and each time she would stop before she got to what I needed the most. Finally, I reached down and I grabbed her hand and I pulled it up to my sex and she just looked at me and then she says, “Mommy, I don’t know what to do.”

“She received a simple factual answer, ‘Then it’s your turn to get pampered and I’ll show you what to do.’ When I oiled up my daughter with the baby oil, I did the same way she did arms and then neck and back and then her legs. the only difference was when I got to her butt I let the oil run down the crack and then let my finger run down and massage that as well. Then I smacked her ass as she did mine and I told her to rollover.”

“I spent a considerable amount of time on her breasts and with the nipples then as I came up her legs, I made no hesitation stopping, I just took both of my thumbs, placed one on each side of her lips, and massaged the lips. She was telling me how good it felt and at that point, I couldn’t resist as I was already between her legs.”

“I leaned between her legs and put my face between her oily thighs until my tongue could reach out and replace my thumbs. I just began licking until eventually I got to the top of her slit and found her clit. She didn’t want me to stop and I felt her hands on either side of my head pulling me harder and deeper. Then I felt her legs clamped around my head.”

“She had an orgasm and her first one, so she claimed and I believed her. She laid there for a few minutes and then when she and I were laying there and I was looking at her and watching her contemplating what I just did or just started. She leaned up on one elbow and was looking at me the same as I was looking at her but then she got up on her knees and pushed my shoulders back on the bed and then scrambled towards the foot of the bed between my legs now that she knew what to do she did it quite well.”

“Several things made me have a great orgasm that night. The greatest of all is my daughter was actually doing it, second it had been so long since I have had anybody pay attention to me, third would be the concentration or the third would have to be all of the above and it didn’t take long for me to get off. Mine was a bit more violent than hers was.”

“So, have you continued this arrangement or affair, or whatever you want to call it?”

“We have not only continued it but we’ve expanded on it to some degree. She’s now in my bed every night. We sleep together since there is no sense in anybody sleeping alone. On occasions I would bring home a boyfriend and sometimes she would be interested and sometimes not and I would let them play under supervision, but never have I allowed her to have intercourse.”

Janice sat there thinking and soon asked another question. “Shannon, I’ve got a proposition for you. How would you like to sleep with Ray in my bed? With us and the three girls we can pull their beds together to make one big one and then they get to sleep together. Although I doubt the girls get much sleep at all the entire night. I’m hoping we don’t get much sleep either.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.