Shannon's Risk - Cover

Shannon's Risk

Copyright© 2020 by Christine

Chapter 2

It was only a four-hour drive and Shannon tried to fill Amy in on what she knew. Her phone navigation took her right to the driveway. As soon as she turned in a man and two girls came out to great her.

“I’m hoping you are Ray and these two girls are yours?”

“Yup, I’m Ray. This is Grace and the short one here is Sylvia. Janice locked herself in our bedroom.”

“You locked her in there?” Janice quickly asked.

“No, No, I thought I had mentioned in the email that she went there and locked herself in.”

“Ray, I would like for you and the girls to stay on the porch until I come and get you. I need to get her to talk to me so, how do I find her?”

“Through the door, down the hallway and the last door on the left, the only one closed and locked.”

Shannon and Amy walked down the hall and stopped at the door. Shannon stood there to listen if any movement or sound was coming from the room, there was not.

Knock, knock, knock. “Janice, my name is Shannon and I’m here to help you. I know that you don’t know who I am but I am a friend of Ray’s. Before you start getting any ideas, I am an online friend. I just met him face to face 5 minutes ago. Janice, will you open the door so I can talk to you?”

Shannon waited patiently.

“Janice, please listen, I can help you because I have been where you are. I’ve seen what you have.”

More waiting and silence.

“Janice you need to answer so we can talk. I promise you I will not talk you out of doing anything that you want to do but you need to talk to me first before you do anything.”

She heard someone behind her, looked, and saw Ray coming down the hall. She took her hand and gestured for him to get out and go back out on the porch.

“Janice, you have everyone sitting outside on the porch waiting for you to come out and do something. I told them you don’t have to do anything you do not want to do but you do need to face this. I think if you face it with me, you will see it in a very different light regardless how you feel about it now. I won’t try to talk you into anything but I can just give you information that you need to know from other people’s point of view. Please Janice. My daughter and I came all the way here just so we could help you.”

They thought they heard something moving inside the room. Then they heard the lock open and the doorknob turned, and unlatched the door but did not open it.

Shannon pushed the door open and saw that Janice and gone back on the bed. Shannon motioned Amy to come in behind her and close the door. They both went to the bed.

“Janice, my name is Shannon and this is my daughter Amy. We are here because we’ve gone through many of the things and feelings that you are probably having today. We think we can help you. Whatever you want to do is up to you, we would just offer you a different viewpoint perhaps.”

“Shannon, I think you came down here for nothing. I’m not sure that there’s anything you can do.”

“Janice, tell me the reason that you’re locked in your room? Can we start there and work backwards?”

“That’s just the thing, I can’t tell you what the problem is. It’s just not, it’s just not right. It’s all wrong and against nature.”

“What is against nature, Janice? You have to be specific with these things.”

“I can’t admit to doing these things especially to a stranger. No, no, no.”

Shannon picked up on what she just said and looked at Amy and they both had a questioning look in their eyes.

“Janice, you did see your husband and your daughter doing things just last night. Is that correct?”

“Yes, I saw them, but it’s my entire fault.”

“Janice, I don’t see how this can be your fault. It may not be anybody’s fault, maybe something, that just because of circumstances, happened.”

“Janice, I didn’t think you were even there and that you showed up later.”

“That’s what they thought. I was standing in the hallway the whole time watching. I couldn’t stop.”

“You couldn’t stop watching or you couldn’t stop them? Is there a reason you didn’t stop? Is something inside you telling you not to?”

“It was the look on her face. This was something that she wanted to do, something that she obviously felt pleasure doing. I had only seen that look on her face once before. I’m not going to stop her from doing that.”

“Just because you did not stop something doesn’t mean that you are at fault for it. If it was to happen it may not happen that day but believe me someday it would happen.”

“I may as well tell you, Shannon, because I’m sure the girls are spilling their guts to their dad now. You see, some time ago I came home early and the girls were home by themselves and when I went to the room to check that they were ok, I found them having sex together.”

“I still fail to see how that is your fault. All of these things don’t lead to you.”

“Let me finish, I walked in the room and sat on a chair and watched them. When they finally saw me, they tried to cover up and they were very scared. I immediately had a flashback to when I was caught doing something similar and the adults made it sound so dirty and nasty that I didn’t get over it for years and years.”

“I told these things to my daughters and told them that what they were doing is not wrong, it may be inappropriate, but if they love somebody and are not hurting anybody, then I saw no harm in it. Unfortunately, they took my words literally. All three of us were crying at the time, some out of sympathy some out of empathy, before I knew it, the girls were undressing me. They were kissing me and when they finally reached my breasts they began to suck on my nipples and it brought back times of pleasure that I had with them when they were little.”

“Janice, so far you have not told me anything that shocked me.”

“Well before that session was over Shannon, both of the girls had me naked with one French kissing me and the other had her head between my legs. It was extremely pleasurable to me and then I returned the favor to the same daughter that was with her father when I was watching last night.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.