Shannon's Risk - Cover

Shannon's Risk

Copyright© 2020 by Christine

Chapter 1

Ray and Shannon are both visitors to SOL, an erotic story site where Shannon posts her stories. Ray is a fan of Shannon’s writing, and the two of them have come to know each other, over time, via email.

From: Raytheman 9/15/2020, 7:24:22 AM

Hello again Shannon,

Your last story about a woman and her daughter was great. It sounded very tender and loving.

I know we haven’t met or even emailed much but could you do me a favor? Raising two daughters, often just myself, has become a nightmare. My wife has all but given up and is seldom home to help. She refuses to talk to our daughters. They are of an age where it is difficult for them to remain focused on schoolwork and forget about helping around the house.

We love each other dearly but sometimes their love is a bit misplaced in me or other times it’s perhaps a bit inappropriate. I fear some evening when my wife is out again that I will do something foolish.

I do hope you will help or I will have to look for someone else. It’s just that as you describe your relationship with your daughter it sounds like one I would want to have with mine.

From: ShannonG 9/15/2020, 11:02:48 AM

Back to you Ray,

Thanks for your comment about the last story but I am more concerned about you and your two daughters. I don’t know that I do anything special but I can imagine the things that a man would be clueless about when raising two girls. It is a shame your wife will not take an active part in this.

Glad to tell you what I would do or my experiences with my daughter. I can’t guarantee any will work, as everything is unique to every family. I guess I could start with a question for you. You did say they were both going into puberty at the same time didn’t you? You poor man.

Okay, I need more details on what they are doing that is different.

Let’s start with that.

Good Luck, S.

From: Raytheman 9/15/2020, 6:54:44 PM

Thank you! Thank You!

They spend a lot of time in each other’s rooms with the doors closed. When they come out they are seldom completely dressed and they look like they have run a marathon.

It seems like they are all of a sudden cuddlier and sit on the couch with me or on the arm of my recliner with me in it then they will lay their head on my shoulder.

OH yeah, I may be nuts but they seem to brush up against me when they have plenty of room. In addition, it’s usually their breasts and they don’t even wear their bras.

When they come out of the shower, they used to have their robe on and now they just have a towel, well actually two towels to cover them. One is in their hair and the other around their body. The towel barely extends down below their butt cheeks and over the top of their breast.

Just the other day one came to ask me something, and when she leaned over it looked like her small breasts were too big for the AA bra’s I just got them a little while ago.

It seems when I am in the shower they find an excuse to need something from the bathroom or the shower. I have a frosted glass door on the shower so they can’t see anything but it makes me wonder.

Well, that’s not all but I think these are not good signs.

Hope you can help!

Ray

From: ShannonG 9/16/2020, 1:36:13 AM

Good morning Ray,

Yeah it’s early but I got in late.

Oh you silly guy. About everything you mentioned has a logical answer to it. I’ll see what I can do to help you out but in a slightly different order.

When I was a girl about their age, I was curious about what a guy looks like nude. You know, one in real life and not something out of the health books. Barging in on you is the only thing they could think of. They are hoping they will see you nude. I even did it but it cost me later in life.

Their breasts may seem like they are bulging out of their bra because they probably are. They are growing breasts for heaven sake.

OH yeah, I remember walking around with nothing but a towel on. They are just trying out their new body to see if they can turn on a man and you are convenient and safe. After all, you won’t hurt them, would you? They know that.

As to them brushing up against you, same thing.

Why are you complaining they cuddle? You are the one that needs a head adjustment. Most guys I know would love a nice, soft and warm teeny with sweet smelling hair cuddling up against them.

In their rooms with the doors closed. This is the big one. They could be doing a lot, but I would bet they are looking at adult web sites, i.e. porn, nudes, and stories. Alternatively, they could be exploring their own bodies or they could be exploring each other’s body. Given that they look like they have run a marathon, I would bet on playing with each other.

So the big question now is what do you do about all this?

Get a new smoke detector but get one with a security camera in it with Wi-Fi, It will look like a test button on it. Install it in both bedrooms above their beds. In addition, use the software that is motion activated. Since girls spend all their time on or in the bed this will tell you what is happening.

Encourage their cuddling by wrapping your arm around them.

Put on a thin pair of slacks, rub up against them a little, and look at their face when you do it, NOT OBVIOUSLY, dufus, just lean into them so your cock is up against them. You really don’t have to brush anything.

As to the walking with towels and nothing else. Give them a wolf whistle or a compliment like “nice tush” or “Great legs! How far up do they go?”

From: ShannonG 9/17/2020, 8:22:05 AM

Hey Ray,

Just needed to check on you and see if you are OK. It’s been 2 days and no emails from you.

Miss ya! S.

From: ShannonG 9/17/2020, 6:14:19 PM

At least tell me something Ray

S.

From: Raytheman 9/17/2020, 9:54:44 PM

Need to be brief as the wife may wake. Smoke alarm cameras installed. Checked bras. Cuddled. I did the same as them. Walking from my shower to theirs to get my razor back with just a towel got their attention.

Have not copped a feel yet.

From: ShannonG 9/17/2020, 11:41:57 PM

GREAT! Tell me more please.

Bye for now. S.

From: Raytheman 9/18/2020, 9:54:44 AM

WOW, what a difference a few days makes but I am worried about something so I’ll ask that question at the end.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.