A Woman Named Daisy - Cover

A Woman Named Daisy

by EmilyHill

Copyright© 2020 by EmilyHill

Erotica Sex Story: Story of a sexual encounter with a woman during a business trip to London that changed the view of my sexuality forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   .

My job requires me to travel a lot. I have met many people in my life, many men and women with unique personalities and desires, but one woman changed my life forever.

In 2017, I took a trip to London for work. Trips like this can be stressful if you don’t know anyone. I was being introduced to people and one caught my attention, a woman, there was something about her that captured me. I’m bisexual since my youth, but no woman had attracted me as much as she did, and I didn’t know why. She was beautiful, a little taller than me, black hair cut up to the shoulder, perfectly smooth, very clear blue eyes and the smile. Wow, that smile that makes you forget all your problems, but why this fixation on a person I had never talked to? I don’t know, there was something about her that made me different, made me happy.

During my presentation she was staring at me with those mesmerizing eyes and my heart racing all the time, but it wasn’t because of the audience, it was her. After the meeting was over, she came to greet me. Her handshake although firm was soft and light, the floral aroma of her perfume was incredible beyond the British accent that I find sexy. Her name was Daisy. I had a position of power among the people who were there, but somehow she intimidated me. Our initial conversation was quick and direct, and I went to talk to the other people. Reaching the end of the meeting, she approached me and asked if I wanted to grad some drinks. I rarely drink on business trips, but I accepted it because I wanted to spend all the time in the world with her.

She took me to a Pub in south London, a discreet but beautiful place. The place’s full, but the staff seemed to know her very well as they soon greeted her and took us to an empty table. While we went to the table I started noticing the dominant posture she had, in fact not only me but most people looked at her. As we sit facing each other, she fixed her eyes on me for a moment without saying a word and smiled. Talking to her is easy, she had a topic for everything. Between laughs and jokes we never stopped drinking, and what was a simple conversation became something more.

The compliments that were simple and sweet became very direct flirtations, and I was more and more attracted to her. She got up and sat next to me, caressed my face down the neck to my arm, and I shivered with her touch. Then she kissed me lightly with the tips of her lips, but enough to get me excited. I looked at her and said “kiss me again” and the light kiss became intense, without realizing it we were making out in the middle of everyone.

She put her hand on my waist, went down to my leg, but always lightly. We stopped for a moment, and it was so intense that I was out of breath. She looked at me with a light smile on her face and asked me if I wanted to go to her apartment.

We arrived at her apartment, and the place was beautiful. She brought us wine, and we sat down very close to each other. It didn’t take long for us to kiss again, and she threw herself on me until I lay down. I felt so submissive with her. It felt like she had all the control over me. She took off my shirt and started kissing my belly, my heart was beating fast when she took off her shirt revealing a rose tattoo near her navel. She told me to go to her bedroom, but we didn’t get to the door and she put me against the wall, kissing me almost wildly. She took off my bra, kissed around and gave a single lick on the tip of my nipple. When we got close to the bed, she throws me over and takes off her bra. She came over to me crawling and kissed me intensely while unzipping my pants. Daisy kissed me again and went down slowly, kissing my breasts, my belly, my waist and my thigh. She was so close that I could feel her breathing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.