Bailey and Me - Cover

Bailey and Me

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Two women from vastly different backgrounds find love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Interracial  

I got us back home and inside in a bit of a rush, without any encounters that indicated that Agi had been recognised. It was amazing how effective her wig and glasses were. It reminded me of Clark Kent, just a pair of specs and no one knew he was Superman. Incredible.

I hurried us inside with the shopping, the groping in the car park had given me a serious itch between my legs that needed her expert attention, and quickly. I put the groceries away in the fridge and cupboards, in record time. Agi, effortlessly reaching the higher shelves for me where I would normally have had to stretch.

I finally presented myself to her, lifting my skirt. ‘So, shall we finish what we started in the car park.’

There was a huge grin on her face. ‘Ohh, I thought you’d never ask. But I have something for you, I know you’ll like.’

Happy as I was to receive a gift from her, right now, I was actually gagging for it, in urgent need of a shag. Agi had gone off to the lounge, but a few seconds later returned brandishing a long, bright purple double dildo. She waved it about, swinging it in circles as she approached me.

‘What do you think bebby, you want this now, or shall I gift wrap it?’

My eyes widened at the sight of it. ‘Fuck yes, I want it right now.’

Agi strode up to me where I was standing by the kitchen units.

‘Well then, I better not keep my bebby waiting.’ She plonked the dildo beside me, and I got a good look at the size of it. This is going to make my eyes water, I thought.

With an ease that surprised me, she lifted me clean off the floor and sat me on the counter.

She was kissing me, while at the same time undoing her trousers and dropping her panties.

She reached down and inserted one end of the rubber cock up in to her cunt, then she pulled me forwards, so that my arse was barely on the edge of the worktop.

As she spread my legs she guided the dildo towards my wet and needy fanny. I helped her, by pulling the damp gusset of my knickers aside. ‘Come on Agi, fuck me, fuck me now.’

She didn’t hesitate, she slid the length of purple cock right up me. It felt enormous, and I gasped as the thickness of it, stretching my fanny wide open. It was literally breathtaking,. Agi kissed me passionately, as she drove the dildo slowly in and out of me. I clung to her, pushing my crotch forward on to the thrusting cock.

‘Oh fuck, Agi ... ohhhhh ... fuck... ‘

I pawed at her tits, tugging her blouse up so that I could reach up inside her bra, and feel her hardened nipples. Her mouth was busy sucking and biting my neck, making me squirm and moan. Her hands behind me, grasping my bum and pulling me towards her.

It was a surreal experience, as she still had her wig on, though she had ditched the glasses, and it was if a different woman was fucking me. But I knew that it was Agi, it just didn’t look like her. I had the best of both worlds, fucked by another woman, but without the cheating.

Agi stood between my open legs, her hips rocking to and fro, a length of purple rubber, uniting us, joining us together.

I pushed back and leant against the wall cabinets, pulling my sweatshirt up.

Agi didn’t waste a second, she had my bra hiked up and my tits were in her hands in seconds. ‘Oh bebby ... I love your titties... ‘ The feel of her mouth sucking and licking my erect and sensitive nipples, sent me wild.

‘Ohhh ... fuck ... yes ... suck me ... suck ... uhhhh.’

We were now going at it like a couple of randy dogs, free of any inhibitions, locked in a shagging frenzy. Agi was banging me wildly, with a ferocity and energy that had us both cumming hard and intensely.

‘I’m cumming bebby ... cumming ... uhhhh ... it’s cumming ... uhh’

I could feel the surge of a climax rising within me. I could have held it back and enjoyed the ride for a little longer, but I wanted to cum with her, to reach a shattering orgasm at the same time. I let myself go, allowed the torrent of pleasure to flood through me. My back arched, and I thrust my cunt forward on to the dildo as hard as I could, my clit tingled like it was on fire.

‘Ohhh fuck ... I’m cumming... ‘

I let out a scream just as Agi did, we orgasmed together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.