Bailey and Me - Cover

Bailey and Me

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two women from vastly different backgrounds find love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Interracial  

‘I suppose that’s what I have been looking for all these years. Someone who accepts me and wants me for who I am, not what I am.’

Not for the first time, I wondered why she had welcomed me in to her life. Agi, or rather, Bailey, moved in very exotic circles. She rubbed shoulders with people even richer and more famous than her. She could be sharing her bed with movie stars, the likes of Ruby Rose or Cara Delevingne. But instead, she was here, in my bed, with me, Pamela Wilkins, traffic warden.

But perhaps I had answered my own question. I was an ordinary person, a “normal” woman. Maybe she was tired of the superficiality and the false, shallow nature of some of the celebs she associated with.

I was still holding her tightly in a bear hug, gently rocking us back and forth. She whispered in my ear. ‘I thought you said no hanky-panky.’

I sat back. ‘That wasn’t hank-panky, that was just a caring cuddle-fuddle.’

We both burst out laughing, it was good to see her spirits lift after the harrowing story she had just told.

I smiled and said, ‘But it is getting late, we ought to get some sleep.Tomorrow’s another day.’

Agi laughed again and gently mocked me. ‘I can’t fault your logic.’

I turned the bedside lamp off and we both lay under the covers. Instantly, Agi was cuddling up to me, spooning me, her arms wrapped around me. I felt safe and warm. Within minutes, both of us were asleep, the day had taken its toll on both of us.

When I awoke, the clock on the bedside table said eight-twenty three, and I was alone. My natural inclination would be to roll over and go back to sleep, it was Saturday after all, but noises coming from the kitchen persuaded me otherwise. I moved over, and Agi’s side of the bed was cold. She had clearly been up sometime. I called out to her and she appeared in the bedroom doorway, a huge smile on her face. ‘Good morning gorgeous, finally awake?’

Agi was no longer wearing my Marilyn Monroe nightshirt, but had changed in to a pink La Perla silk and lace chemise. She looked incredibly sexy.

‘How long have you been up?’

‘Hours bebby. It’s a habit. Modelling jobs can start very early. I’ve made coffee, I managed to do it somehow. I’ve even had a shower. Do you want breakfast?’

‘Cheeky cow. Just some toast please hon.’ She disappeared back in to the kitchen.

I dragged myself out of bed to join her, Agi was busy making the toast.

Looking at her tall elegant figure, with her short silk negligee ending just below her perfect bum, she appeared every bit at home in my kitchen.

I ambled up behind her, holding her narrow waist, I kissed her neck. As my hands went around her hips, her chemise rode up, revealing a completely bare arse. It was a lovely sight, first thing in the morning, and one I hoped to witness many times in the future.

I chided her jokingly. ‘Don’t you ever wear any knickers?’

Agi turned around in my arms and faced me. The new negligee had a very low neckline, it took a lot of control not to just plunge my face in between her lovely big boobs.

She kissed me gently. ‘Saves time bebby, saves time.’ Then she laughed as she handed me my toast.

We sat at the small kitchen table, and munched our way through marmalade on toast, with latte coffee. Agi leaned back and said, ‘So what are going to do with our day?’

Her question took me rather by surprise. I was expecting her to have to go somewhere important and leave me fairly early on. Clearly, Agi intended to spend the day with me. I was delighted. I tried not to look too excited at the prospect, but secretly, I was like a dog with two tails.The familiar stirrings in my crotch were beginning to surface again.

‘Well, it’s not as if we can just go shopping at Tesco’s or go for a walk in the park, you’ll get mobbed.’

Agi shook her head. ‘Not at all bebby. Remember my brilliant disguise. I fooled Antoine at the restaurant, I can fool anybody.’

I nodded in agreement. ‘OK, so I’ll have a quick shower, and we’ll go somewhere. Any preferences?’

Agi shook her had, ‘No bebby, anywhere you’d go on a Saturday.’

I frowned, ‘Well, that would be Tesco’s, I’m afraid. Nothing exciting. In the afternoon, I sometimes go swimming at our local pool.’

Agi leaned forward,’OK, so that’s what we’ll do. Tesco’s then swimming.’

‘Sorry, can’t go swimming, unless your wig is waterproof.’

Agi looked mildly offended, ‘Of course it’s waterproof. That wig cost a fortune.’

‘OK, that’s settled. A quick shower, then shopping, I don’t need much. There’s a list on the fridge.’

Agi tried her luck again, ‘Do you want me to wash your back, bebby?’ She pouted and licked her lips, provocatively.

‘Er, no thank you, I can manage. You just get dressed. And please cover up, I don’t want to be beating the men off with a stick?’

‘OK, don’t worry. I have something that you will like.’

I had my shower and changed in the bedroom, Agi, surprisingly left me alone, unmolested. When I emerged in to the lounge, Agi was ready to go.

She had certainly taken me at my word, she had indeed covered herself up.

A slate grey, Armani trouser suit, covered her from neck to ankle. An ivory Joseph silk blouse hid her boobs, and black Jimmy Choos covered her feet.

She had also gone without make-up. But she still managed to look stunning.

With the wig and glasses, she looked like an ordinary, but high-class woman, and not the fashion model, Bailey.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.