Bailey and Me - Cover

Bailey and Me

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two women from vastly different backgrounds find love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Interracial  

Agi got up and stood above me. Once again, I was treated to the wonderful view up her long, slender legs. Her pussy glistened with moisture, a mix of my saliva and her pussy secretions.

She extended her hand and helped me to my feet. We stood face to face, our naked bodies touching. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me close, our bodily aroma of sweat and sex, was potent and intoxicating. Her mouth was on my neck as she giggled, ‘We really need that shower now.’

I turned to walk in and she patted me on the bum. ‘You have a lovely ass, you know that?’ Her use of the word “ass” was a result of her time spent in the States. I wondered just many women’s “asses” had she patted while modelling there. I stepped in to the shower and Agi followed me in. It was too cramped for the two of us to fit comfortably, but I managed to direct the hot water on to us both.

I grabbed the shower gel hanging from the shelf, and began to lather her body. She spun around and I rubbed my soapy hands over her neck, shoulders and back, eventually arriving at the crease of her beautiful bum. Carefully, I soaped her crack and reached under to wash her fanny. Agi stuck her bum out so that I could reach right between her legs. I leaned down as far as the small enclosure would allow, and soaped her legs. It was then that she turned again, and now I found myself with my face at pussy level. My normal inclination, in this situation, would be to go down on her again. But she had only just cum a few minutes ago, so surely she wasn’t expecting me to eat her out again.

It turned out, she wasn’t expecting that at all. I was mostly relieved, but just a little disappointed as well. What started out as just a shower, ended up being just that, a shower.

Agi returned the favour, and soaped me down, making sure that no part of me went untouched. It was a very sensual experience, her soft, gentle hands were working magic over my body. I could feel myself getting aroused, but I knew I couldn’t reach orgasm again no matter how horny I got, my fanny was much too sensitive.

We took turns in rotating under the warm jets of water to rinse off, before stepping out to get dry. I took a towel off the rail and draped it over Agi’s shoulders, I had to get another one from the shelf. I led her in to my bedroom, and Agi had a good look round. ‘This is nice Pam, you’ve made it look really lovely.’

I must admit, I had put in some effort when decorating my boudoir. It was warm and welcoming, soft pastel colours, pink and yellow furnishings.

Agi moved towards me, ‘Here let me.’ She took my towel and dried me off.

Her hands were everywhere, but she was just being thorough, not seductive.

I did the same for her, except I had to wrap my hair in the towel, Agi’s short hair was almost dry. I took my dressing gown from the back of the door and slipped it on.

Agi was disappointed, ‘Oh that’s a shame Pam, covering up that sexy body.’ I rummaged in the closet for something for Agi to put on, all I could find to do the job was a long T-shirt/night shirt. ‘Here, this will do for you won’t it?’

Agi pulled a face. ‘So you don’t want to see my body, bebby?’

I offered her the night shirt, it was one of my favourites. The one with Marilyn Monroe standing over the grating in the film,”The Seven Year Itch.”

Agi looked pained. ‘it’s lovely Pam, but why do I need to wear anything?’

It was my turn to look peeved.’Because you can’t just walk about stark naked, Agi. Supposing there’s a fire and we have to get out quickly.’

She held the T-shirt up to her neck. ‘If I have to run out in to the street in this, I’ll be giving the neighbours a bit of show, won’t I?’

I giggled at the thought of Agi, slung over a fireman’s shoulder, showing her arse and fanny to the world. ‘Put some knickers on at least, eh?’

She sighed theatrically, and pulled the T-shirt over her head and down to her narrow hips. ‘OK, if you insist, prude.’

She sashayed in to the lounge and went to her overnight case. The T-shirt barely covered her perfect bum. As she stooped to pick up the case, I had a very pleasing flash of her flawless, peachy arse. She had a good rummage through the selection of designer clothes. With a flourish, she produced an ivory silk negligee. ‘So, what’s it to be, a Carine Gilson, or a Matalan?’

The silk negligee looked more expensive than my sofa, and I could easily picture her posing in it. She would look absolutely stunning. But, truth be told, she looked stunning in my £14.99 T-shirt. While I debated the question, she pulled out a pair of Rigby and Peller, ivory lace, thong panties. She swung them around her finger, waiting for me to decide. She came to her own conclusion and drew the panties up her legs, and then did that sexy wiggle, we women do, when pulling on a pair of knickers.

‘Tell you what Pam, you wear it.’ She handed the negligee to me. ‘Go on bebby, put it on, it’s yours.’

‘I can’t take it. No, it’s too expensive Agi. Thank you, but it’s too generous.’

Agi stepped to within an inch of me, and undid my dressing gown, letting it fall to the floor.

‘Put it on, or I’ll stand at your window, totally nude.’

I hurriedly put the negligee on, the sheer silk felt wonderful against my skin. Agi stepped back to admire me. She nodded in approval. ‘I have to say this, it looks better on you, than me.’

I did a twirl, lifting the hem and teasingly flashed the goods to an appreciative Agi.

‘Lovely Pam, really lovely. I think you’ll suit some more of my stuff.’

‘I don’t think so Agi, you are a lot taller than me.’

Agi smiled wickedly. ‘We are all the same size in bed bebby.’

Steering the conversation towards the more mundane, I said, ‘How about some coffee? I have a cappuccino machine in the kitchen.’ I picked up my dressing gown and put it on the sofa.

‘Mm, lovely, yes please.’ I took Agi in to the kitchen where I fussed about with the coffee machine. The silk negligee felt wonderful, it made me feel special, stylish and sophisticated.

Agi parked herself directly behind me, her body pressed on mine and she looked over my shoulder as I prepared the machine.

With her hands on my hips, she said with a chuckle in her voice, ‘Oh so that’s how coffee is made, I’ve often wondered.’ Her breath was warm on my neck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.