Bailey and Me - Cover

Bailey and Me

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two women from vastly different backgrounds find love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Interracial  

I looked out of the window and was surprised to see that we were already outside my flat. I had been so absorbed in talking to Agi, that I hadn’t noticed where we were.

Agi patted me on the knee and said, ‘Come on let’s go, if we are still OK?’

I smiled, ‘Of course we’re OK Agi, we’re more than OK.’

Agi winked as she ducked through the door held open by an inscrutable Richard.

‘Would you get my things please Richard?’

Richard hurried round to the boot of the Bentley Mulsanne and produced a large Louis Vuitton overnight case and a suit carrier. Agi had clearly come prepared. She saw my bemused look. ‘Oh just a few things, I want to look my best for you, Pam’

Richard handed the case and suit carrier to his employer and said, ‘Will that be all madam. Shall I wait?’ There was just the hint of a smile on his face.

Agi looked at me for the answer to that question. Was I agreeing to her staying the night?

I nodded and she beamed.

‘Thank you Richard, that will be all for tonight. I’ll call you tomorrow to pic me up.’

‘Very good madam.’ He looked at Agi and then to me.

‘Have a lovely evening won’t you.’ There was that suggestion of a smile again.

We both thanked him and he drove away leaving me and Agi on the pavement. Agi looked up and down the street as if she was looking for a hidden reporter or a paparazzi. She seemed satisfied that we were not being spied upon and said, ‘Shall we go in then?’

I offered to carry her bag and she said, ‘Oh thank you bebby.’ That was the first time that she called me “baby” or as close as she could get with her accented English.

I opened the door to my ground floor flat and ushered her inside. She stood looking around, trying to appear impressed. Compared to the mansion I guessed she lived in, this must have seemed like a hovel.

Agi draped her suit carrier over a chair and I put her travel bag next to it.

She spun around and said, ‘Well this is lovely Pam, I love it.’ She sounded sincere, but I assumed it was her just being polite.

I slipped in to host mode, and asked, ‘Can I get you a drink, tea, coffee?’

I was rewarded with a smile as she replied, ‘ No thank you bebby. I have had enough to drink. Let’s just relax.’ She hung her shawl over the chair and dropped her clutch bag on it, while I hung my coat on the hook by the door. When I turned back, Agi was sitting on the sofa. ‘Come, sit next to me Pam.’

She kicked off her shoes and then peeled the wig off her head and dropped it along with the glasses on to the floor. I knew that this was where I was about to be seduced, and frankly, I couldn’t wait. I removed my shoes and sat next to her. Now that I was here, alone with Bailey, helplessly captivated, I suddenly became anxious. I began to have self-doubt. Supposing I was a disappointment, what if she didn’t find me as attractive once I had my clothes off?

‘You really are quite lovely Pam. So beautiful. I was so attracted to you, the first time I saw you. I wanted you then, and I want you now.’ Agi reached across and stroked my face, her eyes fixed on mine. Gently, she pulled me close to her and we kissed. It was soft and tender at first, her mouth moving over my parted lips. Her tongue gently probed and entered my mouth. Her passion rose quickly, as did mine, and soon we were locked in an intense embrace.

The sexual tension and frustration that had been building in both of us, suddenly erupted. I lost all inhibition and hesitancy. I wanted this woman, and I wanted her desperately, urgently and completely.

Without any shame or guilt, I put my hand up between her parted legs and slipped my fingers in to her cunt. She was wet, and my fingers slid in and out easily. I rubbed circles around her hard, erect clit with my thumb.

Agi gasped, ‘Oh bebby, ohhh, yes bebby.’

I had her dress pulled up, and as we kissed and I finger-fucked her, I ran my hand over the smooth curve of her arse. She arched her back and began gasping. ‘Make me cum ... make me ... uhhhhhh ... cum.’

In our frenzied tussle, I had Agi almost on her back with me on top of her. It was me doing the fucking, but I was so horny, the ache between my legs had become unbearable. I spread my legs and pressed my needy pussy down on to her thigh and I started to hump her leg. Even though I still had my panties on, the pressure on my stiff clit felt heavenly. She knew exactly what I needed and began rubbing her thigh up and down between my legs. We kissed and fucked with a passion and fervour I had rarely experienced. We were both crying out in blissful pleasure as we fucked and humped towards orgasm. The tingling jolts of pleasure rising from my crotch, spread

up through my belly, and my body trembled and twitched as the orgasm overwhelmed me. I gasped and moaned as my whole being shuddered.

As a testament to our joint need and urgency, we both climaxed quickly and ferociously.

I had climaxed, but Agi was still approaching hers, so I couldn’t stop. I continued pumping my hand between her legs, our mouths still locked together. Moments later, Agi bucked and then let out a stream of low moans and sighs as her orgasm flooded through her.

A sense of euphoria permeated my entire body, I was consumed by feelings of elation and happiness. I had just had wild sex with the awesome, Bailey. A woman that most gay women would give their right arm to shag.

Agi lay under me, breathing hard. My hand, wet from the juices from her pussy, lay on her belly.

The tingling between my legs was beginning to ebb away, and I moved my weight off of her.

Agi sighed again, ‘Wow, that was something bebby, really something. I really needed that. I haven’t climaxed like that for a long time. You are so good for me.’

As I lay there, by her side on my sofa, a new feeling began to creep over me. I began to feel cheap, and a hypocrite. There was me, with all that fine talk about it needing to be special, playing hard-to-get with her, and now this.

No mood lighting, no candles or soft music to enhance erotic lovemaking.

As soon as I had got her alone, I was at her like a bitch in heat. Nothing sensual about it, just frenzied animal fucking. What opinion would she have of me now. I sat up and held my face in my hands. The smell of her pussy was potent and heady.

Agi sat up next to me. ‘Are you OK, did I do something wrong?’

I turned to her.’No, of course not. It is me. Look at us, still in our clothes, shagging on the sofa like a couple of horny teenagers. I’m sorry. It was vulgar and insensitive of me.’

She slipped her arm around my shoulders and hugged me. ‘Don’t be silly Pam. I wanted it as bad as you, even more. Remember, If I had got my way, we would have done it my car. There is nothing to apologise for, I’m a big girl now, and I don’t just mean my tits. If I didn’t want it, I would have said so.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.