Bailey and Me - Cover

Bailey and Me

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two women from vastly different backgrounds find love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Interracial  

The meal finally came to an end, and I was feeling bloated and a little drunk. In my clumsy state, I managed to knock a spoon to the floor.

As I struggled under the table to retrieve it, I glanced at Agi’s long, slender legs. What I actually did, was to look up her dress. Her legs were spread slightly and I had a clear view of her pussy. As I stared, transfixed by the wonderful sight of her smooth, hairless slit, Agi parted her legs further, as if she knew what I was doing and she was making sure that I had an unrestricted view.

I somehow managed to tear myself away from the arousing sight and sat up, brandishing the errant spoon.

‘Got the little bugger.’

Agi was grinning. ‘You were under there a long time Pam, I thought you’d fallen asleep.’ Her laugh was genuine and sincere, she knew what had kept me under there and she had enjoyed the tease.

‘If you’ve had enough, we’ll go shall we?’

All I could do was nod and smile.

Agi raised her hand and two waiters appeared in an instant. Agi pulled her phone from her bag and typed a quick text.

‘We are ready to leave now.’ One of the waiters disappeared to get our coats, while the other lingered awkwardly. Agi delved in to her clutch bag and pulled out a fifty pound note.

She slipped it in to the waiters hand.’Thank you, that was absolutely divine. Thank Marco for me please.’

‘Thank you madam, that’s very kind. Yes I will’

Agi fixed me with a smile and said, ‘Shall we go?’

I got up without falling over just as my coat was offered to me. The waiter helped on with it and then draped the pashmina around Agi’s shoulders.

The maitre’d appeared as if by magic. ‘I trust all was in order madam.’

Agi gave him one of her winning smiles. ‘Yes Anton, it was marvellous.’

A puzzled look crossed his face. Anyone who addressed him by name was usually known to him. It proved that Agi’s disguise had worked. It had even fooled a man who knew Bailey well.

Agi handed him a blue and gold card. ‘Please put it on my bill Anton.’

Anton’s puzzlement increased, until he looked at the card in his hand.

He looked Agi straight in the eye, and then a he did a double take. But he said nothing and did nothing, to show that he now knew who it was standing in front of him.

‘Of course madam.’ Anton rushed away and by the time Agi and I were at the door, he was back. Agi opened her bag and put the card back inside, and as she did so, covertly slipped another fifty pound note in to his hand.

‘Thank you madam. Do have a lovely evening.’

I was aghast. The cost of discretion was high these days. This evening had already cost her one hundred pounds, without the meal. Lord knew how much that cost. There were no prices on the menu. It’s oft been said, if you have to ask the price, then you can’t afford it. Agi, clearly could afford it.

The doorman smiled and wished us a good evening. The limo was parked at the kerb, right outside. Richard stood expressionless, by the rear door.

He smiled as Agi approached. ‘I trust dinner went well madam, Anton looked after you?’

‘Yes thank you Richard, it was perfect.’ Agi turned to me. ‘And you enjoyed it Pam?’

I was still under the effect of all the champagne and liqueurs, I was feeling warm and fuzzy.

I smiled, ‘Of course it was wonderful, Agi. But you shouldn’t have done this. It’s too much.’

Agi laid a hand on my arm and squeezed gently. ‘Don’t be silly, you are worth every penny.’ Agi stood aside for me to get in the car and then she followed me in. Richard gently closed the door, and resumed his seat. I felt secure and safe in her car, with the blacked out windows and the privacy screen between us and Richard, it was like a cocoon of calm and serenity.

This time, Agi let me buckle my own seatbelt, and as we sat back, Richard’s voice came over the speaker. ‘Excuse the interruption madam, may I ask, where to?”

Agi turned to me. ‘Well, my place is always quite busy, usually someone outside with a damn camera. How about your place Pam?’

I was a little shocked, but delighted, that Agi had already decided that we would spend the rest of the evening, and if not the evening, the rest of the night, together.

‘Oh, OK, yes my place. You’ll have to excuse the mess, I’m not the house proud type.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.