Bailey and Me - Cover

Bailey and Me

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two women from vastly different backgrounds find love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Interracial  

I checked over my bike, it was barely damaged. The rear plastic mudguard was split and the tyre had come off the rim, but that was all. I wheeled my bike in to my flat and basically waited for Bailey to call. Of course I didn’t expect to hear from her again, why would I? Ordinary little Pam Wilkins, and the goddess that was Bailey, why would she ever be interested in me? The connection, the chemistry and sexual tension I had felt in the limo, was surely my imagination running riot. It was obviously me misreading signs that were not there. I was a victim of my own desperate needs and wishful thinking.

Happily, the man downstairs offered to fix my tyre for me so that I could at least ride it to work on Monday.

I spent that day wandering around my patch trying not to be the unfeeling bitch I had been called many times. I handed out just the minimum number of tickets to make my supervisor, Barry, happy. I found it hard to concentrate anyway, all I could think of was how close I had been to Bailey, the supermodel. It seemed like a dream. The sexual fantasies I had that day, felt so much more real, with the actual feel and scent of her body to add substance and credibility to my imagination.

I finished my shift and rode home. The contrast between the all too brief experience of another lifestyle and my drudge of a job, depressed me.

But, as if a fairy godmother had touched me with her magic wand, my phone rang at 8 PM. I did not recognise the number and I almost declined it, thank God I didn’t.

‘Hello, is that Pamela?’ I recognised her accented voice straight away.

My mouth dried and I mumbled, ‘Err, yes... ‘

‘Hello Pamela, it’s Agi. Just checking that you have recovered from the accident.’

‘Oh hello Agi. Thank you for calling. Yes all OK here thanks, no real damage done to me or my bike. So you don’t have to buy me a new one, and my leggings washed up fine. So you are off the hook.’ I tried to laugh and hoped that she would too.

‘Are you sure Pamela? As you know, I can afford it, so please don’t worry about the money. And by the way, I have sacked Richard.’

I was horrified, the poor man, it was just a silly accident and no one died.

‘What! No, you didn’t need to do that... ‘

Agi laughed out loud down the phone. ‘I’m joking Pamela, joking. I couldn’t part with my dear Dickie. He’s my loyal companion, my confidant, I rely on him for everything. Besides, he knows too much. But I did tell him off. But secretly, I should thank him.’ Again, Agi giggled.

I was confused, ‘Thank him?’

‘Of course, I wouldn’t have met you otherwise, would I? OK, so let’s forget the bike, how about I buy you dinner instead?’

I protested once again, but she just wore me down, plus, I didn’t really want to say no. The thought of spending time with, literally, the woman of my dreams, was much too good to turn down.

I gave in. “OK, I give in. What would you like to do?’

Agi’s laugh sounded rather lewd, “Ooh Pamela, don’t tempt me!’

I suddenly felt awkward again.

‘Well Pamela, I’d like to take you to a nice restaurant for some fine dining and wining. Then back to my place for coffee, and then Richard can run you home. How does that sound?’

I began to feel a bit light-headed, almost swooning. The proposed “coffee” at her place had me hot under the collar, with all the attached sexual connotations. Unless of course, coffee just meant coffee.

‘Call me Pam would you Agi, only my mum calls me Pamela. That sounds wonderful, when?’

‘Well Pam, I have some shoots to do over the next couple of days, so how about I book a table for us at Simpson’s for this Friday?’

‘Simpson’s, I’ve heard of that. It’s very expensive, I’d be happy with a McDonald’s.’

Agi laughed again. ‘Bless you Pam. Don’t worry about the cost, I have a voucher.’ It was a good thing that she laughed, as I wasn’t sure if she was serious or not.

‘Just one thing though. I usually wear a disguise when it’s something private. Please don’t think it’s because I’m ashamed to be seen with you. Just the opposite, I’d love to show you off to everyone. No, it’s because I would be spending all our time together signing autographs and posing for selfies. We wouldn’t have a moment’s peace. Believe me I know what I’m talking about here. It’s nothing drastic, just a long black wig, some plain glasses and flat shoes. And I’m afraid you’d have to endure me without any makeup. You’d be surprised how well I get away with it. So are you OK with that Pam?’

I spluttered, ‘Yes, yes of course Agi. It would be wonderful.’ I was struggling not to gush like a schoolgirl.

‘OK then Pam, it’s a date. Dickie and I will pick you up at seven-thirty, this Friday, if that’s OK?’

‘OK then Agi, I’ll see you on Friday, bye, and thank you so much.’

Agi laughed again.’Don’t thank me Pam, you haven’t seen the menu yet. Anyway, see you on Friday, bye.’ There was a click and she was gone. I stood there holding my phone. Did I just dream all that? Am I hallucinating?

It all seemed so unreal, a woman like her, showing an interest in me. How can that be happening?

The next thought that flashed across my befuddled mind was, Simpson’s In The Strand, one of the most exclusive restaurants in London, what the hell am I going to wear? I knew that I had nothing in my wardrobe that would be up to the standard expected at such a prestigious establishment. Perhaps I should have pushed the McDonald’s option a bit harder. I needed to go shopping.

I managed to swap a shift with a colleague on the Thursday so that I could go to the shops in the afternoon.

I wasn’t going to spend a fortune on a dress I was only likely to wear rarely, and so I bought myself an LBD, for forty five pounds. I already had some black court shoes to go with it. Trying it on in the shop, I must admit to looking quite passable, more than that, pretty damn good in fact.

Friday evening eventually came, and I was ready and waiting when the limo pulled up outside at seven thirty. My phone buzzed and it was Agi, she was waiting out in the car.

I pulled on a dark blue coat and rushed out to meet her. Richard was standing to attention by the open rear door. ‘Good evening madam. May I say how lovely you look.’ Richard was at his professional and proper best. I was now an invited guest and was accorded all the respect that was due to one of Bailey’s guests.

‘Thank you Richard, and please call me Pam.’

Richard merely smiled and nodded. I peered in to the back of the car and saw a woman I did not recognise. It was Agi of course, but the wig, the glasses and lack of makeup, brilliantly concealed her identity. The broad smile and those perfect white teeth, reassured me that it was indeed Agi sitting there. As part of her disguise, she had dressed down somewhat, well by her standards at least. Her high-necked dress, was a deep shade of purple, aubergine, I think they call it. There was a simple gold chain around her neck and a small gold brooch. But what really caught my attention, was the shortness of the dress. There was a large expanse of silky smooth thigh on display.

Agi turned in her seat to welcome me, extending her hand to help me in. As she did so, she parted her legs. I couldn’t help myself, I looked up her skirt and was shocked to see that she was not wearing any panties. I had a clear view of her fanny. Luckily, I was blocking the door, otherwise, Richard would have got an eyeful as well. But Agi, just didn’t seem to care.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.