Bailey and Me - Cover

Bailey and Me

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Two women from vastly different backgrounds find love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Interracial  

Agi slapped me playfully on the leg. ‘Ooooh, a tryst with a dentist.’ I couldn’t help but laugh this time, she did have a way with words.

‘An hygienist! Anyway, come the Saturday, I got dressed up, sort of, and went to meet her.’ Agi interrupted my flow again. ‘Got dressed up, sort of. What does that mean?’ ‘Well, it was only for a drink, not a night at the opera. So, a nice skirt, posh top, decent shoes, but nothing too dressy or fancy.’ I got another dig in my leg from Agi’s fingernail. ‘And what about the undies, sexy and matching I hope.’ ‘Just nice, black lace ones from Marks, nothing special.’ ‘Black lace eh? So you were expecting to shag her on a first date?’ I feigned indignation. ‘No of course not. I’m not that kind of girl. Besides, I wasn’t sure about her yet. She might just have been the friendly sort.’ Agi laughed. ‘Come on bebby, you knew she was up for it. Don’t pretend otherwise.’ ‘We had arranged to meet at the Lockside Bar in Camden at 7:30. Me being me, I was way too early. But Riko turned up bang on time. She looked absolutely gorgeous.’ That got me another painful dig in the leg. ‘If you are trying to make me jealous, it’s working. I hate little Miss Suzuki already.’ ‘Well, you asked. So don’t blame me. Anyway, you know full well, that nobody comes even close to you. You, Agiyela Mtumbele, are the most beautiful, gorgeous, stunning woman I have ever met. So stop fretting.

You are the ONLY one for me.’ Agi sat up and stared at me wide eyed. ‘Really? You’re not just saying that to shut me up?’ ‘No, of course not. I mean every word. Now hush, and let me tell you.’ Agi settled back down with her head in my lap. Her hand had now wandered up between my knees and was stroking my inner thigh.

‘Where was I? Oh yes, at the bar with Riko. Like I said, she looked stun ... er rather nice. Skirt was a bit short and she was wearing a boob tube under her jacket. No real boobs to speak of, but her nipples stuck out like pencil rubbers.’ I felt Agi laugh against my leg, but she said nothing.

‘So we did all the “how are you” stuff etc, all rather awkward. She apologised, several times, then she offered to buy the drinks. I think I had a G and T, she had a vodka, or whatever. So, we just sat there in a small booth talking trivial stuff, still feeling a bit strained. As we chatted, I looked down and saw that her skirt had ridden up and I could see her panties. They were those black mesh ones, and I could see her fanny. She was actually flashing me under the table. I felt a bit uncomfortable, I didn’t know where to look. She was testing me, to see if I would take the bait, and I did. She knew I was staring at her crotch. And she didn’t bother to close her legs either.’ Agi said, ‘So she was showing you the goods already, such a tart. What next?’ I closed my legs hard, and squashed her hand.

‘Oww.’ ‘Anyway, as I was saying. We were getting along OK, chatting about everything and nothing, films we like, books we like that sort of stuff. Then she asked if she could take a selfie pic of us together, with her phone. I said OK and so she did. She slid up beside me and took a few photos of us.

When she showed me the pics that she had taken, she flicked past them pretty quick, and a photo of just her appeared. It was one taken of her not wearing very much. Just bra and knickers. She said “Oops” and pretended that it was a mistake, but the next photo was just the same.’ ‘I found myself staring at a picture of her, taken from the back in a mirror, and showing her bum. She apologised again for the “mistake” and said it was a photo she sent to her girlfriend at the time. So, she was telling me, as if I hadn’t worked it out already, that she liked girls.’ Agi looked up. ‘So what did you say?’ ‘Nothing really, I just took a big swig of my gin and tonic. But she was snuggled right up close to me. Her thigh was pushed up against mine, I could feel her warm skin on my leg. And somehow, she’d managed to get her arm behind me and her hand was on the seat but she was touching my bum. By accident of course.’ Agi agreed. ‘Of course. So what did Miss Yamaha do then?’ I gave her my annoyed look. ‘Are you going to do that every time instead of saying her name, which is Riko, by the way.’ ‘Yes, until I run out of Japanese sounding names.’

‘Just so long as I know. So, now me and RIKO are cuddled up nice and cosy in this booth, and we are both relaxed a bit, with the booze we’ve had. The fact that I had not moved away from her or her groping hand, must have given her some encouragement. Because now, her hand went right under my bum and between my legs. For a moment, we just stared at each other, her expression gave nothing away. It must have been the drink, is all I can say, because I shamelessly, leant on the table and lifted my arse off the seat so that she could get her hand inside my knickers. People were only a few feet away, walking past, laughing and talking, right beside us. And there was I, with a girl’s hand up my minge, fingering me. The nearness of all those people and the thrilling risk of being seen, made it incredibly exciting. I was so bloody horny.’

Agi perked up at that. ‘I see. So just a few drinks and a girl can stick her hand up your muff. I wish I’d known that before, it would have saved a lot of time. Did Miss Hirohito get you off in the bar?’

‘No, that was later, outside in an alleyway.’ Now Agi was really intrigued. ‘In an alleyway? How classy is that?’ I became defensive, but I knew she was right. It was whorish to say the least.

‘But you have to understand, I was a bit drunk and very randy. I couldn’t wait to get home or wherever. She’d made me so damn wet, I was dying for a shag.’ Agi frowned. ‘So you staggered down the nearest alley and dropped your knickers.’ ‘Basically, yes. Riko got me outside and started kissing me, really snogging me and feeling my tits. All I could do was stand there and wet my knickers.’ I continued with the less than noble tale. ‘Anyway, Riko guided me down the side of the building where all the crates and stuff are stored. She got me up against a wall and started to snog my face off. And while she did that, she got one hand inside my bra and the other one down my pants. For someone so petite, she was really pushy. I got my hand up her skirt and inside those flimsy mesh knickers. She wasn’t shaved, like I thought she would be, there was a small tuft of a bush before I got to her slit. I fingered her while she fingered me. It wasn’t the best fuck I’ve ever had or the most dignified, but it got me off, just the same. I orgasmed pretty quickly, but Riko didn’t rush it. She spent quite a lot of time playing with my tits and feeling my bum. She was very wet, my fingers were squelching inside her. Eventually, I felt her tremble and twitch and she let out a few little gasps.Then she climaxed. I had fucked my first little Japanese girl. And that’s how the whole Geisha thing started.’

Agi still looked less than happy. ‘It all sounds a bit grubby to me.’ And I was still defensive. ‘Well actually, what was a bit grubby, was a bloke shagging what looked like a hooker a few yards away. She had her back to the wall and her knickers round her ankles. He was banging away at her, but I could see her face over his shoulder and she looked so damned bored. If she had been reading a book and smoking a fag, she couldn’t have looked more fed up.’ Agi sprang up and sat beside me, she looked rather cross. ‘And you don’t see the hypocrisy there?’ I couldn’t see where this sudden anger had come from.’What do you mean, hypocrisy? I didn’t pay her for sex... ‘ Agi was not appeased. ‘No, but you went down a grotty alleyway and fucked a near stranger.’

I was quite shaken by her sudden outburst. I had no idea why.

‘What’s wrong Agi? It was a long time ago, I’m not that person anymore. It was just the once... ‘ Agi calmed down slightly, I think she realised that her reaction was a little OTT. ‘OK, OK. Sorry. It’s just hard for me to imagine you doing that kind of thing. Taking a risk like that with someone you don’t know. She could have been a psycho, just picking women up. She could have had a knife, who knows what kind of sick people are out there.’

It dawned on me what was happening with her. She was not so much jealous, but more worried about my safety, even in the past.

To me, it meant that she really cared for me. I mean REALLY cared for me. Could it be that she was falling in love with me, as I was with her?

Agi cuddled up to me tightly and hugged my arm. It felt as though she was being protective of me.

‘So go on. Tell me about the Tokyo trollop. You did have a normal relationship with her I assume?’ As she had calmed down a bit, I didn’t want to upset her further so I let that slur go as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.