A Computer Nerd Gets Lucky... - Cover

A Computer Nerd Gets Lucky...

by Zak

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Erotica Sex Story: he goes to fix her computer but gets lucky and receives his first tit wank.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts   .

I had always been a bit of a nerd and being a dab hand with a computer just confirmed it. The school year had finished and I had six weeks to kill before Six Form College started. I was eager to get out and earn some money; with there just being mom and me, things were a bit tight at home. Therefore, I decided that it was time I went out and earned my keep. I was always fixing computers for my school friends, and it was one of them that suggested that I try to make a few pounds doing it.

The local newspaper ran free adverts every Thursday. I decided to take the plunge and placed an advertisement offering cheap computer help. Things were slow at first but after a couple of weeks, I had a message left on the answering machine. I called the number that Mrs Jones had left. Mrs Jones was looking for help upgrading and reloading her home PC with a hint that if I did a good job more work was in the offing. We arranged a time the following Saturday for me to visit her and see what work had to be done.

I loaded up my rucksack with the tools of my trade: drivers, disks, screwdrivers, etc. I had to take a bus over to her house. It was an hour-long trip and three changes of the bus before I arrived outside Mrs Jones’ large house. I knocked on the door, which was opened by a young black girl.

She was dressed in a very plain black skirt and a white blouse, a blouse that did nothing to hide a large expanse of cleavage. She quickly ushered me inside. I was a bit confused, as Mrs Jones had sounded a lot older on the telephone. The girl turned and smiled once the door had been shut behind me.

“Mrs Jones will be down in a few minutes,” she explained.

“Okay, no problem!” I gushed, nervous in front of the gorgeous girl.

“If you would like to wait in the study?” she asked. Once again, she smiled at me and my heart melted.

She ushered me toward the study and once inside I was well impressed. It was huge, with bookshelves lining the walls. In one corner, there stood a huge desk. It was loaded with a large computer and many peripherals. They were all top quality and obviously cost a bomb. I placed my bag of gear on the floor and wandered over to take a look.

There was a new hard drive still in its silver static proof packing, a DVD writer and several software disks. I heard a cough and turned around. The girl was standing in the doorway. She smiled at me again. God, she had a smile that almost lit up the room. I felt my cock twitch as she smiled at me.

“My name’s Amy. I am Mrs Jones’ housekeeper,” she explained. “May I get you a drink?’ I declined the offer but thanked her anyway. Amy just smiled and said, “I will go and let Mrs Jones know you’re here.”

It seemed like ages before the door opened and Mrs Jones came into the room.

As she entered the room, I got butterflies in my stomach. She was a big woman but not fat. Some may have called her statuesque or perhaps Rubenesque. Her hair was a light brown, curly and down to her shoulders. She was wearing a brown skirt and a greenish blouse, which did nothing to hide the fact that this woman had a huge pair of boobs. I guessed her age at about forty-five; she had this amazing sexuality just oozing from her.

She introduced herself as June and led me to the desk. Her perfume was so sexy it was driving me wild.

She switched on the PC and explained that it was her husband’s and that she wanted the old hard drive formatted and reloaded with the new versions of the software. There was also a new hard drive to be fitted. It was an easy job and would normally have taken a couple of hours. It was obvious from the size of her house and the fact that she had a housekeeper that Mrs Jones could afford more than the average charge.

“Well, Mrs Jones, it’s a big job!” I told a little white lie. “I would have to say it will take me about four hours at £10 an hour.”

She smiled at me and agreed. “Can you do it today please?”

“Of course. Unless anything crops up, it sounds fairly simple,” I said with a grin.

“I have to go out for a couple of hours,” she said. “I will get Amy to get you a coffee, and if you need anything at all just ask, okay?”

I watched her as she walked away. Her big ass swayed sexily as she walked. I got my mind back on the job in hand and started to strip down the computer.

I had been working away for about an hour before Amy came back with a drink on a silver tray. She was no longer wearing her housekeeper’s uniform but a pair of faded jeans and a bright t-shirt. She placed the tray down and wandered over to the desk.

“Help yourself to the coffee.” Her hands slid onto my shoulders as she looked over at the computer. Just the touch of her soft hands had me hardening.

“You must be very clever to know how these things work,” Amy said. I struggled to answer, as I was tongue-tied.

“It is just practice, to be honest!” I replied, trying not to be too big-headed.

“Well, perhaps you could give me some lessons one of these days!” she giggled.

I tried to say something witty in reply but just ended up muttering.

“yes yes anytime” I muttered

“Mrs Jones will be back in about an hour and I have to go out. Will you be okay on your own?” she asked.

I told her I would be fine, and she was gone. I poured myself a coffee and picked up one of the chocolate biscuits from the tray. I had already formatted the hard drive and Windows Vista was busily loading.

I wandered over to one of the bookshelves that covered one of the walls; there were lots of classic novels and business textbooks. I wandered along until a few books caught my eye. Tucked away at the end of one of the higher shelves were a handful of books on photography. I glanced along until one caught my full attention. I pulled it out - Victorian Erotic Photography — and started to flip through the pages. It was full of the most amazing images, with ladies in very sexy underwear, lots of Basques, stockings and lacy knickers.

I quickly took it back over to the desk and sat myself down. As I got further into the book the pictures got raunchier and raunchier. One set of pictures that particularly caught my eye was a series showing a rather large woman massaging some sort of lotion into her large breasts. I was just getting into the scene when I heard a noise behind me; it was Mrs Jones.

I guess I had been so engrossed in the book that I had not heard her walk into the room. She had obviously seen the book and I was frozen to the spot, unable to do anything but stammer an apology. I was half expecting to be thrown out on my ear, but Mrs Jones just smiled at me.

“So, Zak, you have something in common with my ex-husband,” she said as she took the book from my hand. I just looked at my shoes ... half expecting to be given a real telling off.

“Hey, there is no need to be embarrassed. It’s perfectly natural,” she said as she moved to the sofa and sat down. I was still rooted to the spot when she patted the seat next to her.

“Come over here, Zak, and sit with me.” She said her voice softening.

I did as I was told; I was eager to try to make amends.

She turned to the page that I had been on when she had caught me. She took her time inspecting the pictures. She took her time and that worried me. There was a strange smile on her face and that was worrying.

“So what do you like about these pictures?” she inquired. “Now come on, please don’t be shy.”

I looked at the picture she was pointing at, the woman was wearing a lace-up Basque which was open far enough to allow her ample boobs to be in full view.

“Come on, young man, what is the attraction?” she said her voice low and sultry.

“Well, they are so ... well, big and she’s ... well, touching them...” I stammered.

Mrs Jones laughed out loud and I looked down at her chest. It shimmered and shook like two huge jellies on a plate. June’s eyes followed my eyes down to her chest and she laughed again. I felt my face getting warm as I blushed, embarrassed at being caught ogling her boobs.

“So you like big titties?” she asked looking into my eyes.

I could not hold her gaze. I could only nod.

“Does your girlfriend have big titties?” she asked.

Once again I could not speak I could only shake my head.

“Have you ever been out with a girl with big titties?” she asked at the same time her hand slipped onto my upper thigh. I jumped at her touch.

“I’ve never had a girlfriend,” she said, June’s voice had now taken on a more friendly tone.

“I have never had a girlfriend,” I replied truthfully. “Most girls find me too geeky.”

I felt her slip her hand under my chin. She manoeuvred my face so I was looking at her, straight at her. She smiled at me; it was a friendly warming smile.

“Have you never seen a real pair of titties?”

I shook my head and looked at my feet.

Mrs Jones laughed and stroked my cheek. I was almost certain I was about to wake. This could only be a dream.

“Would you like to see my titties, Zak?” she asked.

I could only nod as she smiled at me. June stood up and I was sure this was the point that she would heave me out on my ass. She reached out and took my hand in hers. I looked up at her and she was gazing at me, a strange faraway look in her eyes. She took me by the hand and led me out of the room and up the huge staircase.

She led me along the landing and through a door into the most amazing bedroom I have ever been in. In the centre was a huge four-poster bed. There was a huge television screen in one corner and, through an open door to the right; I could see a luxurious en suite bathroom.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.