A Radiant Crescendo - Cover

A Radiant Crescendo

Copyright© 2020 by levilx

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Catie has liked her best friend for some time, and finally works up the nerve to talk to him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Oral Sex  

Catie looked at her friend Kelly with adoration, he was handsome and classy, she loved him dearly. He cut a dashing figure in his suit and tie, vintage Italian, he had better taste than most men. It was her 21st birthday and she had already imbibed a little too much. They stood outside the bar, and she had her arms looped through his.

“It’s a beautiful night.” Kelly said, looking down at Catie.

“It is...” she cooed, he was at least six inches taller than her. Normally she was super shy, but the excessive alcohol had loosened up her inhibitions. “It’s a glorious night!” Her words rang crystal clear in the nights air, her breath visible.

“I’m glad I got to celebrate your birthday with you.” Kelly let go of her, grabbing her hand and stood in front of her. “You are a lot of fun, I’m not sure I’ve ever danced so much.”

It had been a lot of fun, Catie hadn’t ever danced like this either. Out there on the dance floor she had held onto her beautiful friend, and jumped and swayed with the music. The memory of them Dancing together, her hair loose and flowing, filled her with a warmth that the night air couldn’t touch.

She knew her face was super red, partly from the cold air, and partly from what she was about to say.

“How come, we’ve never dated?” It spilled out of her mouth before she could reign it back in.

“Oh, you’re pulling out the big guns!” He feigned being shot in the chest, and threw his arm across his forehead.

Catie made a pouting face, “Do you even find me attractive?”

“I don’t date ... you know that...” Kelly returned the pouting face. “And you’re gorgeous and you know it.”

“But I’m special!” Catie bounced on her heels and pulled at Kelly. “I’m worth dating!”

“I know it sounds awful shallow, but I don’t know if I could settle down with a girl, I might miss the cock too much.” he pantomimed sucking cock.

“Well if you don’t think I’m woman enough to keep you interested.” Catie threw her hands up in mock anger, unable to fight the smile on her face.

“Whoa there my lady friend! I think you’re plenty woman, you’re the sexiest girl I know!” Kelly grinned at her.

“So what then? I wouldn’t want you to go without, just because, well, yaknow, cause I don’t got ‘the cock’!” She made a crude stroking gesture and then immediately looked around embarrassed, making sure nobody saw her.

“Wait so, you’re saying that you’d share me?” Kelly looked at her seriously. “You’d be able to do that? And not get jealous?

“Yeah ... I guess so.” She sighed “like would I be there as well?”

“You ... want to be there ... with me? Shy Catie? That is so shy she had to wait years until she could drink to even say the word ‘cock’.” Kelly guffawed waving his hand dismissively.

“I would, if I got to be there.” Catie stuck her jaw out defensively. “I don’t want to be left out.”

“I guess ... in that case I might consider dating someone.” Kelly stuck his hand out and twirled her curly hair around his finger, he tucked it back behind her ear.

“Wait, so is this really happening?” Catie felt dumbfounded. “Like ... we’re really going to do this?”

“Lets do it.” Kelly said,

Catie bounced on the balls of her feet. Feeling her breasts bob with her, she was super excited. She felt warm from the liquor and fluid, she wanted to dance more. Grabbing Kelly’s hand she pulled him back towards the entrance.

“One more dance! Our first dance as a couple!” Catie felt excitement race through her body. “Oh my god I might actually get laid tonight” the thought slammed into her and she felt the heat stir between her legs.

They danced three more songs, and had one more drink, it was fabulous, Catie gushed with excitement and commented on every little thing, talking nearly nonstop. When they piled into the uber, she leaned on Kelly and sighed. His chest was solid and muscular, and she thought to herself, “he’s mine...” well sort of. Shit. What had she agreed to anyways. She nuzzled into his neck and quit talking, relaxing.

When they had first met, she hadn’t even known what pansexual was, and had to Google it when he told her. He was so manly that she had difficulty picturing him with another guy, it almost didn’t seem that it could be real.

Catie knew she could trust him, he had been her best friend, and only close friend for some time now. She knew without a doubt that he would always treat her with respect. She snuggled into him, the warm air in the car was making her tired. The smell of him was fucking intoxicating.

“Do you want to spend the night?” She found herself asking. What if he says no? She panicked. “Or-”

“I would love to.” His voice was gentle and tender, and he kissed her on top of the head.

Catie melted, her heart felt like it was going to jump out of her chest. Tonight, he was all hers, she could worry about the rest later.

The car pulled up outside her apartments, and when she got out the chill night air took her breath away. “Holy shit it’s cold” Catie danced from foot to foot to still the shivers.

Kelly got out, unfolding himself from the back seat. His eyes were bright and a look of pure happiness lit up his face. “Hell yeah it’s cold!” His breath blew a billow in front of him.

Catie could still feel the music in her bones, the last song kept running through her mond. She found herself filled to the brim with joy and happiness. Reaching out she grabbed Kelly’s hand, squeezing it in beat with the music. She found herself humming the tune, and soon she was spinning and pulling him into dance. They danced through the cold together, and nearly tumbled through her front door. They were in embrace, and Kelly leaned down, kissing her. God those fucking lips of his, they were full and- she bit him.

“Ouch” Kelly gasped, breaking away and looking at her. “You bit my lip!”

“Sorry” Catie nearly squeaked, “they’re just so full and yummy.”

Kelly laughed and leaned back down to kiss her, their lips parted once again, and their tongues met.

Catie could feel the pressure building inside of her, she needed this! It had been a long time since she had gotten laid, and this was more! So much more! A real relationship with her best friend.

She watched as Kelly stood in the living room, and peeled off his shirt. He was tall, and muscular, his shoulders sloped and his abs stood out. Oh god what was she doing? Taking a deep breath, she began to pull off her blouse. She could do this! She had this! What the fuck?

His voice came from really close and she yelped when he spoke. “How’d you get stuck in your shirt? Here ... relax ... let me help.”

“This is sooo embarrassing.” Catie whispered. He was gentle and once she had the shirt off, she became immediately aware of his eyes on her body. She wanted to cross her arms across her chest. He stopped her, with gentle hands.

“It’s okay.” He said as he kissed her forehead.

Catie relaxed, and put her hands on his chest, his skin under her fingers was taut and smooth. Hairless. Her hand trembled as she drew them down his chest, she shivered. He placed his hands over hers, to calm the tremor. She liked that, he was so calm and reassuring. Leaning forward she placed her cheek against his bare skin. His heart beat thumped a living rhythm into her ear. Catie sighed and fell into him.

His hands, worked their way behind her, and deftly unfastened her bra. He drew the straps off her shoulders, and she began to tremble again.

He whispered into her ear. “You’re so fucking beautiful...”

“You’re beautiful” she whispered back. Catie let him pull her bra away from her, and watched as he stepped back to admire her. She looked down at her pale skin, and as her eyes rested on her nipples, she suddenly became aware of how hard they were. They hurt, they were so hard.

“Come here, let me feel you against me” Kelly almost breathed the words, they pulsed through her and she all but fell. Kelly pulled her into him, holding her tight, his skin was hot against hers.

She could feel her own heartbeat in her nipples, they were pressed firmly against him. She could stay like this forever, her eyes felt wet, was she crying?

“Are you okay? Is this okay?” Kelly asked.

“Yes ... it’s more than okay, its perfect, you’re perfect.” Catie was so happy, she had never felt so happy before. “This is perfect. “ why hadn’t she bought some alcohol, she was so nervous.

Kelly reached down, and unfastened her pants, gently peeling them down, panties and all, leaving her completely naked. The light from the window left her cloaked in shadows, but Kelly took her hand and drew her further into the light. Catie stepped out of her slacks, her bare feet soaking up the cold from the floor. She shivered.

“My God, you’re perfect, I’ve never seen someone ... so perfectly shaped.” Kelly said, his voice husky.

Catie could detect an underlying emotion to his voice, but she had trouble identifying it. She stood there in front of him, bathed in moonlight, and felt prettier than she had ever felt before in her life.

“You make me feel so pretty.” Catie whispered as he took her hand, and led her into a pirouette. She let him turn her, feeling like she was on display. She felt his other hand touch her lightly while she turned. His fingers trailed across her stomach, and hips, down her ass and around her cheeks. The whole time, he made appreciative sounds.

“You are pretty ... you should always feel pretty. You’re fucking stunning.” He grinned at her with his boyish grin and she knew then, without a doubt, that she would follow him anywhere.

“Can I?” She asked, pointing at his pants that he still had on.

“Please” Kelly said, still absorbed in her nudity.

Catie sighed with happiness, and dropped to her knees in front of him, very aware of her boobs as they bounced and him watching. She could see the pressure of him against the front of his pants, she wanted to rip them off of him. She ran her fingers down the v shaped line that ran down his abdomen and into his pants. She shuddered as the pressure built below, and clamped her legs together to calm it.

She unfastened his belt, her fingers trembling, unbuttoned them and unzipped them. They fell away on their own, revealing slender and muscular legs. God even his legs were perfect. The bulge of his manhood in his boxers was very large. She almost had a heart attack from the suspense. Grabbing his boxers she pulled them down firmly and watched his cock spring free, just inches from her face. He was long, and wide, he had far more girth than anything she’d ever had before. He was circumcised and the head of him gleamed with precum.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.