Pussy Pirates - Cover

Pussy Pirates

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 27

Month 151—August on Anouilh

TATTS STOOD and gave Thom a hug and kissed me. “My turn to retire,” she said. “Enjoy the next show.” She giggled and left as Miss Molly and Sergeant Susan made themselves comfortable on Major’s and my laps.

“You are both what every female Marine imagines she is!” Thom breathed. He’d been on Anouilh enough times to know that when a naked starlet sat on his lap, there was no harm in exploring her features. I was in an intense kiss with Molly while I lightly pinched her nipples. Susan pulled Thom’s head down to her breast and pressed his lips against her nipple.

“I’m Susan, Sergeant USMC retired. I’m the leader of the Pussy Pirate Raiders. The thing is, I get licked a lot but I don’t get dicked. I’d love to give our briefing with your cock up my twat.”

“The last girl here I did that with said she’d name the baby after me.”

“Not me. I like having my tits sucked, but I’m allergic to children.”

“Oh! This is Miss Molly,” I gasped as the tall image of perfection settled down on my cock. She swiveled her hips around, stirring her insides with my probe.

“I’m the Fire Marshall,” Molly said, leaning back so I could suck her nipples. “That means I lead the fire teams that shoot through the portals on the Hawks when we’re strafing.”

“You do that from here?” Thom asked, finally relaxing into the unhurried movement of Susan as she sank onto him.

“Yes. We have a shooting gallery in the basement. We shoot into transporters and the shots come out of transporters built into the Hawks. Our helmets give us targeting solutions and we pull the trigger,” Molly said.

“We’ve got a new toy we thought you and your Marines might be interested in. It could double their firepower,” Susan said as she rose and fell.

“You’ve got my interest. In more ways than one.”

“See this little strip on the front of my helmet?” Thom examined the strange shape of the helmet. It wasn’t curved or round, but went up several inches, flat above the eyes.

“Is that a ... transporter?”

“Miniature transporter with targeting sensors all around it,” Molly said. “When I fire at my target in the basement, I see it through Susan’s sensor array, my bullets come spraying out of her forehead.”

“At the same time, I’m able to continue using my own weapon, whether my rifle, my lance, or my force knife,” Susan said. She pressed herself up against him and rubbed her nipples against his chest.

“You should have seen it this week,” Molly said. “Susan and her Raiders set up a choke point on the border of Panama and Columbia. Raiders have been crossing from Columbia to get women from Panama and farther north for their harem ranches. We fired through the transporters so Susan and her crew could carry only hand weapons. We’re treating the guerrilla kidnappers just like you treat the Swarm. They cross into our killing zone and we kill them before they can report to their base. When someone comes to investigate, they find no trace of the missing kidnappers. Eventually, they send another team and we repeat. We think we could do the same thing to interdict the Swarm ground troops. But we’re not sure our firepower is enough.”

“What do you want from us in exchange for this bit of technology?” he asked.

“A more powerful ammunition for our ‘lady guns,’ as the Marines call them,” I said as I exploded into Molly and she wriggled against me, finding her own fulfillment. She immediately started moving on me again, not content with just one. “The current shells work fine against human sized targets, but it might take three or four shots to down a Sa’arm unit. We’d like something that fits the same gun but with more stopping power.”

“I’ve heard a rumor from our Space Marine players that you’ve developed something like that for homeland defense where your cadets can’t handle larger weapons,” Susan said. “I want it.” She began pumping vigorously on Thom who groaned as both exploded in orgasm.

“Oh, yeah!” he exclaimed.

“Contract recorded,” Ubie intoned.


Month 157—January on Anouilh

«IT’S FINISHED.» Ubie’s ‘voice’ didn’t resonate in my ears the way Thom had described. It was more like talking to myself in my mind. I just knew the words like thoughts in my head. Only there were many more of them than I was used to.

«Wow! I feel like I’ve grown to the size of the island, » I thought.

«We have.» Tatts lay partially on top of me in the med tube Ubie had designed for this operation. It had taken nearly six anxious months to design and build. In that time, we were constantly aware of and monitoring the Confederacy for signs of another invasion. And still running rescue missions in California and Northern South America. Once the custom med tube was built, Ubie had to go off-line until the operation was complete. He’d budded Joan but the rest of our operation ran in silent automation.

«How long?»

«Two weeks.»

We started running self checks on all our systems and on our bodies. It was a source of discovery as I felt Tatts’ hands on her breasts and she felt mine checking my cock. We’d planned this carefully, but it was frightening for all three of us. Unlike Confederacy implants that could be placed in a simple operation that took minutes, our implants were grown in our heads. The silicon/carbon connections infiltrated every part of our brains. I looked in a mirror to see if my head had grown to accommodate the new connections. Then I realized the mirror I saw myself through was Tatts’ eyes. The implant process was so invasive, it couldn’t be rushed. For every connection, we needed to adapt to increased input, some of it sensory and some cognitive. We had become one mind occupying three bodies.

I stood beside the med tube and helped Tatts emerge. She held my hand and felt the sense of wonder Ubie had in feeling the touch. I looked at the woman with her tattoos—full sleeves and a back tattoo of the Americas, the tip of South America trailed into her butt crack—and I felt the significance of each one.

There was never a doubt among us regarding what would happen next. Tatts and I kissed and fondled each other. We’d never been physical in this way before, but now we could feel the desire, the need, in each other. All three of us moaned as our cock found its way into our pussy. I could feel the fullness she felt and the scrape along her clit as I moved in and out. She felt the tingle in my frenulum, her own wetness lubricating the slide of my cock. Ubie rushed toward his first orgasm and we felt male, female, and machine at the same time.

We felt the love of our other parts—for ourselves. The singularity.


Month 158—February on Anouilh

“I KNOW YOU WANT to get into the fight. You’re frustrated and can smell the enemy. I just don’t see how we can do it,” I said to Susan and Molly.

“Col. Thom came through with the new munitions. We could have drones deliver transporters, pop in, shoot, and pop out. We’d get a real world test for the system,” Susan argued.

“The invasion is in the southern hemisphere,” I explained. “Solid coverage from St. Jeanne weakens rapidly past the Tropic of Cancer and is almost non-existent past the equator. The invasion is another twenty-five degrees south. It’s in the shadow. We can’t even effectively power transporters from here to there.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.