Pussy Pirates - Cover

Pussy Pirates

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 16

Month 105—September on Anouilh

“LOOK AT RAINBOW, Ubie”

“I can see her, though my senses are different than yours. I wish I could see her through your eyes.”

“Me, too. She’s ready to climax.” I watched the camgirl as she played with herself in her chatroom. I plunked a thousand tokens into her account and heard the chimes ring.

“Oh, my God, Papa Bear! Thank you! Thank you so much. I’m ... Oh God! ... I’m going to ... come!”

“Was that real?”

“All monitoring systems indicate Rainbow has had a climax.”

“Yeah. I’ve seen enough of them. I should know. But did you see what happened? What’s still happening?”

“Her body tensed. Her blood pressure and heart rate increased. Her respiratory system struggled to keep up. All released at one time and began to build again.”

“I wish you could see it like I see it. It’s beautiful. She’s building up again.”

I watched as Rainbow stroked her clit, pointed at the camera. I stroked my cock in rhythm with her fingers.

“When she comes, her whole body tenses up and shakes. You almost think she’s going to come apart. And she continues to shake after the climax has passed and builds up to another orgasm. Eventually, her body will relax and she’ll go limp.”

“I have recordings and can verify your findings.” Rainbow peaked again and I joined her. I was wiped after that intensity but Rainbow continued to another in rapid succession.

“Ubie, compare a woman’s orgasm to a man’s orgasm.” Something was flitting in the back of my mind as I reached for a tissue to wipe the jism from my belly.

“A man’s orgasm typically has a steady buildup, an explosive climax, and a refractory period before he is ready to repeat the process,” Ubie said. “What are you trying to get me to see, Boss?”

“Comparing the railgun to a man’s orgasm, what weapon compares to a woman’s orgasm?” There was a long silence. Ubie’s processing mode was almost instantaneous. To take such a long time processing a request meant he must have been searching the Wiki of Redundant Knowledge.

“We do not have any such weapons, Boss.” I nodded at Ubie’s assessment.

“We build up power, climax, and wait to build up power again,” I mused. “Ubie, we need a weapon that works like a woman’s orgasm. Shaking the entire body. Superseding all other bodily functions. And when one climax arises, a new one builds just seconds away. She just keeps shaking. I want to expose the Swarm to an orgasmatron. I want to vibrate them until they fall apart.”

“That is difficult,” Ubie said. “I am not sure I could survive a woman’s orgasm. My circuits are not built to withstand that kind of total system seizure.”

“Still, Ubie, we should investigate the possibilities.”

“KC is now available for investigation.”


Month 110—February on Anouilh

“WORKING WITH UBIE, we’ve determined we are nearly two years from having a railgun installation in international waters, northeast of Anouilh. The North American Basin, fully in international waters, plumbs to a depth of 7,000 feet. It’s nearly a thousand miles from here, but that’s a quick hop in a transporter.” Peaches continued her presentation, knowing that her nudity was distracting to the engineers. I tried to focus on her words instead of her huge breasts. “The design for the railgun base is two kilometers wide. There will be plenty of room on multiple levels to fire fifty-meter railguns. Our targets can be carefully calibrated without exposure to the actual position of the Swarm target. All we need is an advancing Hawk, focused on the target.”

“Impressive, Peaches,” I said. If it hadn’t been for coming to this meeting directly from KC’s bed, I might not have been able to focus on anything other than her impressive rack. “Ubie, your assessment?”

“I have worked with Peaches on the plans.” The avatar stood behind the starlet and ran its hands over her boobs. Of course, she couldn’t feel anything from the hologram. “This would resolve the issue of firing a railgun from the St. Jeanne. Further, this depth would mask the firing from any orbital or invasive force. Projectiles will emerge from a Hawk with literally no energy buildup. It’s good, Boss.”

“Come on. What are the downsides?”

“We can only fire physical projectiles,” Slut Magic said. “We can’t send pulses, plasma, or prayers through it. It’s a transporter. It moves objects, not wishes.”

“Ouch. Thanks for that assessment. What else?”

“Loading takes work. The projectiles are too heavy for any of us to lift. We are working on robotics that will position the projectile accurately in the railgun. Unfortunately, changing to a different kind of projectile requires recalibrating the robot for the different weapon,” June Bug added. “We can mitigate this by having enough railguns that each one only ever loads one kind of projectile. The other downside of that is the power source that is required to fuel a dozen or two dozen or a hundred railguns at once.”

“I think it’s still viable. Everyone agree?” There were nods all around. “Ubie, let’s move two factory replicators to the basin and have them start construction of our underwater base. If it will speed things, let’s put one of them on building another replicator so we have three working on it.”

“We’re sure no one has a claim there?” Master Chief asked.

“It’s way past the 200-mile national waters limit and way below the 250-meter depth limit of submarines. Without the heavy world technology we gained from the Wiki, we wouldn’t stand a chance of working there. Once we’re ready to man the plant, we’ll have a double wall around us that we can adjust to comfortable air pressure. It is unlikely that we will create a strong enough signal during construction that we’ll be detected here on Earth, let alone from space,” Slut Magic said.

“I’d like to believe that, but it is certainly worth moving forward. Ubie, I know it stretches your resources, but think of having two more of these bases at other deep water locations. We’re running out of time according to the forecasts.”

“Will do, Boss.”

“Now let’s talk about staffing and whether we need to go into recruiting mode.”


Month 113—May on Anouilh

“BOSS? We’ve got another problem.”

“What is it, Captain? Are we being attacked again?”

“No. We haven’t had a problem like that since you sicced the Confederacy on that Earth First Base. I’m not all that happy with Cuban patrol boats circling the islands two miles offshore, but we just don’t have enough women to patrol all the shores, even with the new recruits from Papillon. This is more domestic.”

“Do say.”

“Kids.” Dakota looked at me as though that said everything. I drew a blank. “When we evacuated our starlets, we brought their kids with them. And we are still evacuating some. Cali’s brought five back this month and two of them had rug rats. Regardless, we’ve sixty kids on Anouilh, in addition to the 500 or so on Papillon. Mostly, we’ve hired daycare workers from the native population and we send the eligible kids over to the school you had renovated. We even have a school teacher among our camgirls and she has been teaching over there.”

“Sounds like it’s going okay. I had no idea we had a teacher in the crew.”

“Oh, you’ve watched her enough times. It’s Deirdre Love. The buxom blonde who often cosplays a teacher on cam. Who knew she really was one, right?”

“Right. So, is there a problem?”

“Yeah. We’ve got half a dozen kids who will turn fourteen this summer. They have no delusions about what their mothers do. In fact, they want to train to play the game themselves,” Dakota said. “That’s where you come in as our national government. I can manage the people but you set the standard. What do we do with these kids?”

“Fuck. We need to decide if we buy into all the Confederacy shit about kids reaching majority at fourteen. I don’t like it.”

“We never had that problem in California because even though they let kids drink, vote, and run around naked, they still considered eighteen the cutoff for porn. All the leftover blue laws about child exploitation stayed on the books and were enforced. We kept damn good records of every actress’s actual identity and proof of age. Otherwise Misty or Babycakes would have gotten us arrested for kiddie porn.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.