Pussy Pirates - Cover

Pussy Pirates

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 11

Month 79—July in LA

“THAT WAS THE EASY ONE,” Dakota said. “The rest get tricky.”

“This must be what Confederacy Marines feel like when they’re on pickup duty,” I sighed.

“Yeah. Except Marines have surveillance, armor, stingers, and a gray wall to hold out the fruitcakes,” Dakota said. “We have individual pickups for those who can’t make a delivery point. But I think we can call most of the troops to one location. Your place is the most secure and out of the way. We can have the girls Uber to the pickup.”

“Why would girls come to a private home they know nothing about?”

“Um ... Boss ... Porn is only one of the ways this next batch of girls make their money. Problem is that being an escort is getting riskier all the time. They never know if they’ll be able to leave once they arrive. In this case, they won’t, but they’ll be happy about it. After we get set up, you can have Molly and one of your guys at the house to settle the girls and get them to the island.”

“Let’s use Tatts. The guys are still getting used to seeing girls and would make a mash of things if they actually had to talk to them. We can have them rotate on the greeting committee with one of the other girls on Anouilh.”

“Good thinking. Let’s get set up.”


Dakota and I stayed at the house until the first three escorts had arrived and agreed to evacuate. Molly felt we could step up the frequency from one girl an hour to two an hour and even call for a few doubles. Dakota agreed.

“So, we’re making deliveries now?” I was wearing a red and white striped shirt and hat. I looked like I’d just eaten the pizza I was supposed to be delivering. The bag was perfect for concealing the transporter disk. Dakota was similarly dressed and pressed her cell.

“It’s time,” she said when the call connected. “Pussy Pirates away.— No. Just come and open your door. We’re here now.” I heard a noise on the other side of the apartment door and it only opened to the extent of the chain, then closed and opened fully.

“Dakota? It’s true?” A rather plain woman was about half covered in body paint. The other half was covered ... in nothing. She wasn’t a great beauty and had several tattoos that hadn’t been covered by paint yet, but my cock still responded to the bare pussy standing in front of me.

“This is it. Grab your bag and your computer. You can do your show from the island just like usual. There’s a tech ready to set you up and a room you’ll adore.”

“I should call Mom...”

“Do it from the island. You have to go now or don’t go, Bonnie.” The girl turned away as I spread out the transporter. Bonnie ran to the bedroom to get her laptop and camera. Everything else was in a bag by the door.

“This isn’t a trick to put me on a Confederacy ship as a slave, is it?” the girl asked as she looked at the disk.

“Bonnie, none of us are going to be slaves to anyone. This is our chance,” Dakota said. The girl smiled and stepped on the pad. I folded it up and we left the apartment while making like we were stuffing a twenty into our cash pouch. In the car, Dakota tapped her GPS and started to the next destination.

We ‘delivered pizzas’ all night and stopped at a drive-through for breakfast in the morning. Then we went to my house. No one was there and to all intents and purposes, it looked like two tired delivery people getting home from an all-night shift. I scanned the room and checked upstairs to make sure everything was still intact. Dakota and I stepped onto the concealed transporter pad and came out on the island.


Month 79—July on Anouilh

“BOSS, YOU’RE BACK,” Duck said. Wow. A very naked Misty jumped off his lap, looked at Dakota, and came to some parody of attention with her tits thrust out as Duck struggled to stand up with his dick tenting out his trunks.

“Captain! We were just waiting for any new arrivals. We weren’t actually fooling around.” Right at that moment, Duck groaned and a wet spot spread across the front of his trunks. We started laughing.

“What was our total for this run?” I asked, not giving Duck time to recover his composure. The geek sank back in his lounge chair and grabbed his tablet.

“Um ... At 1400 hours we started receiving from the studio pickup. Miss Molly led seventy-seven girls in. We got them settled in rooms and connected before Molly and Tatts headed out for the transporter at your place in LA. They started coming in at two or three an hour until 0800 this morning. That’s four a.m. Pacific time. We took in twenty-nine escorts from that station before Molly and Tatts came home to sleep. Shortly after we started receiving escorts, we started getting pizza deliveries. In sixteen hours, we took in a total of sixty-five. I don’t know how you managed to get to so many locations in one night. So, that makes a total of 171 new girls in the past twenty or twenty-two hours.”

“And with fifty-eight girls already here, that makes a total of 229 rescues,” I said. “Um ... Do I count you in that total, Captain?”

“Me and your twelve techs. 242?” Dakota answered.

“Ay-up. Is that all?”

“No. But I don’t think we need to fill this place to overflowing. We’re going to need some rooms for the paying customers in September. We’ve got a pretty short timeline to get things functioning like a space ship.”

I raised an eyebrow at her and glanced at the other two.

“You two can take off now. Good job on the receiving end. I’m sure the girls will start getting up and around pretty soon. It’s after noon already,” Dakota said. Duck and Misty said their goodnights and headed toward the elevator together. We walked over by the pool.

“I don’t think it’s a good thing to talk about the idea of a ship in front of the crew,” I said. “Some of those girls we picked up last night were almost panicked that we were sending them to some kind of Confederacy ship. We need to break the idea that we’ll have our own ship for Earth defense slowly. I don’t anticipate we’ll have 100% volunteer for space service.”

“I agree. But most of the girls who have been here more than a couple of weeks have figured out that they are recruiting players for real combat missions. When we introduced the first fighter planes last week, they had to start making assumptions.” Dakota heaved a huge sigh and leaned against me. “We have a couple of airheads, no question. But most of the girls aren’t stupid. They’ll be studying the game manuals you produce with as much or more intensity than they did their college textbooks.”

“That’s a good plan!” I said. I guess slapping my hands together startled Dakota and I caught her before she fell in the pool. “We don’t have sleep trainers for players. We need to set up a training program with a sexy college professor to deliver the material. This will be great. We can set up an entire simulator in one of the conference rooms and have her come in to deliver the lectures and reward good performance with her own performance.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.