Mo's Adventures - Teens 16 - Miscellaneous 2 - Cover

Mo's Adventures - Teens 16 - Miscellaneous 2

Copyright© 2020 by LittleMo

Chapter 3: The Caribbean

True Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Caribbean - My mother won three holidays in Spain, Turkey, and the Caribbean. This is an account of my adventures on these trips.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Prostitution  

It was a couple of months later. Two weeks of silver sand, sunshine and sneaky cocktails.

There were several beach cafes along the tree line but I had a large chiller bag stocked with drinks (laced with rum) and eats so I picked an isolated shady spot shielded from the view of the main beach by a few large rocks and palm trees.

I lay there half somnolent and slightly tipsy from my drinks supply.when I heard the voice.

“You need some sun cream Missy! Can I help?”

I opened one eye. It was an old black guy, possibly 60 or more with a twinkle in his eyes and a gentle smile.

When I moved, I realised that I had neglected the sun protection and I felt the tingling heat across my back.

I looked again. He seemed harmless so I smiled and passed the large bottle of sun cream across to him.

Before settling down, I took a long slurp of my rum and fruit juice.

He shuffled across to me and poured a quantity of the cream into his hand.

The cream was cool on my skin and his gnarled hands were as soft as velvet. It was heavenly.

I took another drink and almost purred as he gently stroked the cream into my legs and buttocks.

“You can turn over now, Missy!” he said quietly and as I complied, I did not see the bikini fall away.

The cream and his hands now roamed unhindered over my breasts and thighs. He paused to smooth a little cream over my forehead and cheeks.

I sipped some more of my drink and my breath changed as his hands dipped between my legs which opened on reflex.

“See if you like this.” He said and I looked up to see he had a tin open and a finger coated with something gooey which he stroked onto and into my pussy. There was pleasant heat which slowly seeped through my body. I gave a tiny moan as his fingers continued to manipulate.

Through half closed eyes, I saw his fingers dip into the tin again and he said. “See if you like the taste?”

I could taste my pussy and something sweet and herby as I licked his fingers.

“Lovely!” I said and he laughed.

Something brushed my lips and he whispered “Try this!”

The head of his penis was coated in the goo and I sucked and licked greedily.

He let me continue for a few minutes then slid down my body and pressed gently into my pussy.

He took his time before his testicles exploded into my womb.

We lay there for some time before he moved me onto my front and goo coated penis edged carefully into my anus bringing another warm glow.

He was again slow and gentle until the final thrust which sprayed my bowels.

I dozed as I felt his hands smoothing more cream on my back and legs but turned obediently when told to do so.

His voice sounded distant.

“Would you like to meet my brother and his friend, Mo?”

I mumbled something in agreement and began to wake as a large love sausage spread my legs and sent electric shocks through my body. He wasn’t rough but he was a much larger man than the old man. He wasn’t much younger!

The second guy quickly took his place and soon spurted his seed then turned me over and used the back door, I returned to the hotel after several more turns with the three men.

For the next few days, my father drove us to various tourist spots without incident.

One night, the hotel was holding a special old time entertainment evening and my parents were keen but I cried off and told them I wanted to look around the other facilities in the resort.

After dinner, while they went to the “Grand Ballroom”. I headed out into the darkening evening.

Several guys tried to accost me including some English teenagers, but I wandered on.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.