Mo's Adventures - Teens 16 - Miscellaneous 2 - Cover

Mo's Adventures - Teens 16 - Miscellaneous 2

Copyright© 2020 by LittleMo

Chapter 2: Turkey

True Sex Story: Chapter 2: Turkey - My mother won three holidays in Spain, Turkey, and the Caribbean. This is an account of my adventures on these trips.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Prostitution  

TURKEY

The hotel was brand new with every facility and referred to as a hotel resort. Beautiful, landscaped gardens surrounded the hotel concealing cabins and other buildings where you could borrow bikes, sports equipment and much more.

While our luggage was whisked away to our rooms, we were treated to a buffet lunch of wonderful proportions accompanied by bottles of local wine. Waiters and other hotel staff drifted in among the new visitors extolling the hotel’s virtues and urging us to partake of the food and drink.

My father ensured I had my room key and warned me not to wander too far until we had settled in and got the measure of the place.

I wandered out onto the terrace and admired the glorious view over the bay before us. The hotel was situated between two nearby villages and a bus ride to a major resort some miles away.

I slipped back to my parents and told them I would take the shuttle into one of the villages for a little trip and would see them later.

The shuttle was packed with locals and I had to pick hands from my body parts throughout the trip.

I wandered the shops and stalls in the main street enjoying the kaleidoscope of colour, the scents, and the noise.

As I was leaving one shop, a large man stepped in front of me saying “Stop thief”. I knew I had stollen nothing and said so but it was alarming.

Another man stepped into the shop wearing some form of uniform and said, “Tourist Police”.

The shopkeeper made a long argument in Turkish and the policeman leaned across and opened my bag revealing a brightly coloured diaphanous scarf I hadn’t seen before. The policeman came to attention and unclipped his gun holster.

While I remonstrated my innocence, the policeman, one hand on his gun, indicated a door behind me

The shopkeeper, the big man, the policeman and I moved through the doorway into a large back room containing stock and a large bed...

“I must check to see if you have any more stollen property” said the policeman. “Please remove your clothes.”

“Certainly not!” I retorted.

“In which case, I must arrest and handcuff you and then have you stripped.”

“Wait!” I cried. “I’ll do it myself.”

I unbuttoned my blouse and slipped it off.

Then I unbuttoned my shorts and let them fall.

The men licked their lips and the policeman said, “and the rest!”

My bra and panties join the rest of my clothes on the floor.

The policeman advanced towards me and ran his hands over my body; his fingers dipping into my anus and pussy.

“I must give you an internal” he said, “Bend over and grip that bed rail.”

I complied and I was not surprised when a large penis pushed into me and he began to fuck me. He was not long and his place was taken by the shopkeeper. He too finished quickly and the big man stepped forward and plunged into my anus. It was some time before he groaned and coated my bowels.

I breathed out when he finished thinking it was all over but when I turned around, they were all naked and the policeman indicated for me to get on the bed. They had sex with me in every position and passed a small video camera around filming my disgrace.

“This is evidence of prostitution” said the policeman framing my mouth and ass full of penis.

They then let me dress and warned me about speaking out.

I quickly left looking none the worse for wear and returned to the hotel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.