Mo's Adventures - Teens 16 - Miscellaneous 2 - Cover

Mo's Adventures - Teens 16 - Miscellaneous 2

Copyright© 2020 by LittleMo

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My mother won three holidays in Spain, Turkey, and the Caribbean. This is an account of my adventures on these trips.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Prostitution  

My mother was fond of entering the competitions in women’s magazines. You put your name and address and telephone number on a piece of paper and send it off with a chocolate bar wrapper, a cereal box top or a token cut from a washing powder box and, in theory you could win cars, large cash prizes and holidays.

She hit a purple patch with bicycles for the whole family; several cash prizes and three separate holiday prizes in Spain, Turkey, and the Caribbean. The holidays would prove to be memorable.

SPAIN. We had a villa set a few yards back from a silver sand beach which stretched forever in both directions. The beach was bordered by a thick stand of trees and flowering bushes which concealed a few other villas. A short walk away a pretty beach café could be seen with bright tables and chairs; umbrellas and flags of the world.

While my parents took their hire care into little mountain villages and the pretty towns along the coast. I nursed a slightly “sprained” ankle to remain behind.

Once my parents had departed for the day, I would make my way up to the beach café where a few sun beds were distributed in the trees and on the beach itself where I could listen to the café’s pop music and read my magazines.

It was hot!

My skin is almost white, and I chose a well sheltered sunbed. The air was sweet earthy and suffused with pine. Delightfully an occasional rivulet of cool air would snake from the darkness of the trees behind me, sending a welcome cool breath to my hot skin.

The cafe was run by Jorge and his two sons who were in their thirties. It being their school holidays; His three 14/15 year old grandsons and a strange schoolmate, Bo also skipped around “helping” the three men.

Bo was a mentally handicapped black boy, a year older than the other boys but about 6 foot tall and heavily built.

The boys slipped back one at a time back to see me frequently, usually bearing refreshing cold drinks which I gulped gratefully unaware of the hidden alcohol content.

Sometime during the morning, I let one of them apply my suntan lotion and after two such visits failed to notice that my wisp of a bikini hung from a corner of the sunbed.

Bo handed me a cold glass which I gulped greedily, the chill and aroma failing to alert me to the strength of the mixture. He then climbed onto the sunbed and over my legs, parting them as he did so. I must have seen the monster between his legs but it failed to register and he leaned forward a pushed the black log deep inside me.

He grunted as he drove deeper into my womb and the curtain of alcoholic haze began to dissipate. I grunted back and behind his head I could see the grinning faces of the three boys.

Bo was relentless and ages later his body stiffened, and I felt wave after wave of cum bathing my insides.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.