The Cruise - Cover

The Cruise

Copyright© 2020 by Likesemyoung

Chapter 6: The end of the Cruise (arrividerchi)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The end of the Cruise (arrividerchi) - A cruise from Italy to the Black sea where the 14 year old of my dreams allows me to seduce her and take her virginity in all her wonderful holes

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

There were only 3 more days and four nights left on the cruise with two more stops in Split and Kotor but the stops were now just minor inconveniences and we spent all the time we could together, fucking ourselves silly and me teaching her all the tricks and nuances of making love that I had learned over the years.

I taught her how to fondle my balls and hold the base of my cock while softly licking the shaft and gently nibbling the head at the same time. It was hard to get her to slow down because of her energy level and her sexual excitement but gradually she learned that she could make me cum just by fondling and licking and that the slower I came the better it felt for me. It was amazing to feel the semen slowly building in my balls and then the excruciatingly pleasurable feeling as it slowly leaked drop by drop from my cockhead rather that just shooting out in big blasts. A little would seep out at a time and she would lick it off with her dainty tongue and then swallow it. Then a little more would ooze out and she would greedily swallow that too. With patience and tremendous self control on my part I could manage about four or five little squirts before I would lose control and finish off by fucking her soft mouth as hard as I could and shooting the last big squirt down her throat. Usually I was gently rubbing and probing her wet pussy as she did this for me and on my final burst she would tense up and spasm violently before cumming herself and soaking my hand in girl juice.

I also taught her how to slip her finger into my ass while she was sucking me off or while we were fucking but when she did that there was no going slow. It was all out hard sucking or fucking and in no time she would make me cum.

For me, one of the most amazing things was seeing the intensity of her orgasms. Licking a 14 year old girls pussy is something they have never even imagined and the intensity of the new feeling can drive them just about insane. Gina was crazy about me eating her out from the first time I did it and she couldn’t get enough of my tongue. I always licked the entire length of her pussy from her tight rosebud clear up through her pussy to her clit. My tongue would worm as deep as it could into her asshole and then drag up through the soft folds of her vaginal slit until I found the sensitive seat of her pleasure. Gina would writhe and squirm and fuck her hips up into my face, getting more and more excited with each lick and then when she came she would scream with pleasure and grab my head trying to pull me even deeper into her sex. Her whole body would stiffen and convulse almost like she were having an epileptic fit. What a turn on watching her gorgeous face contort with ecstasy as the orgasm wracked her entire body.

The other thing that she really liked was when we would open the closet doors exposing the full length mirrors and then she could look in the big mirror above the bed and see the view from the rear as we fucked.

Gina loved watching my cock slide slowly in and out of her pussy and her ass from the rear and she would lift all the way up until only the head was still in either orifice and then she would drop down slowly until my cock was balls deep in her love holes. She would squeal with delight saying “ see my love, I can take him all inside me now.” She was quite the exhibitionist and loved getting into weird positions to see different angles of penetration or to watch my cum shooting into her mouth when she sucked me off. I swear that the “ Kama Sutra “ must have been required reading for Italian Jr. High schoolgirls because she wanted to try everything and anything.

She had definitely turned into an anal freak and loved being ass fucked as much as possible which was fine by me because I absolutely love anal sex. With a really tight 14 year old it was an indescribable and excruciatingly amazing feeling as my cock worked in and out of her soft buttery anus. Often just touching and looking at that perfect rosebud was enough to almost make me cum.

One of the things I really liked was to lube up just the head of my cock and slip it into her butt just past the first sphincter and then pull it back out and watch as the membrane tried to keep me inside. The dusky hole would gape open and then I would pop Mr. Cazzo back in quickly and do it over and over again until I could no longer control myself and I would cum outside her ass and watch the semen drip down into her still open hole until it was full and started to leak out. Gina had no inhibitions at all and was willing to try anything I suggested. Her sexual appetite was amazing. She was probably as close I have ever come to being with a nymphomaniac. Hopefully this was because I was awakening her sexually and these feelings were all new and her new found expertise would make future boyfriends really amazed and happy.

The second to last night of the cruise I decided to do something really risky but damn I wanted to remember this girl forever. I brought my digital camera to our love nest and shot dozens of pictures of her naked and us fucking in multiple positions, taking special care not to get my face in any of the pictures. The pictures of her sucking me off and my cum squirting into her eager mouth were wonderful but the best of all was me behind her with my cock entering her ass in stages and stretching it wider with each new frame before being buried up to the hilt. The next day I went to the ship’s Internet café and made two USB memory sticks ... one for me and one for her ... before deleting everything from the camera. Christ if my wife ever saw those pictures I would be in deep shit. With my face obscured Gina could someday show her friends what she did on her cruise besides soak up cultural history.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.