The Cruise - Cover

The Cruise

Copyright© 2020 by Likesemyoung

Chapter 5: I teach Gina even more

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: I teach Gina even more - A cruise from Italy to the Black sea where the 14 year old of my dreams allows me to seduce her and take her virginity in all her wonderful holes

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

We had now passed through the Bosphoros and would soon be docking in Yalta, a place with a lot of history from World War 2. My wife and I would tour the city but it was really hard to think about the sights and the culture while my mind was preoccupied with and anticipating more illicit sex with my Gina. Every time I saw her on deck with her friends it was amazing to realize that the night before I had been fucking her and that she had been able to accept the whole length of my cock in her pussy or her asshole.

Yalta had some amazing sights. We went to the Castle of Swallows and then to the Palace where Churchill, Eisenhower and Stalin signed the peace accords that ended World War 2 before returning to the ship. That night there was a tournament in the casino so my wife would be gone until at least 11 pm so I would have a whole 3 hours with my sex starved kitten. We met at the usual place on the prom deck, not far from the teen game room and immediately started kissing and groping in the shadows. In no time one hand was down the front of Gina’s shorts fondling her pussy while the other was massaging her breasts. She didn’t have my cock out of my shorts but she was rubbing me into a state erection when suddenly out of nowhere one of Gina’s young friends appeared and gasped out loud when she saw what we were doing. Gina started yelling at her in Italian and after awhile the other girl started to giggle and made a lewd gesture by grabbing her crotch and rubbing it before turning around and dashing off into the game room.

“What was all that about “ I asked Gina. “ What was she saying?”

“She say she knew I was seeing a guy secretly but she was surprised that we were almost having sex on the deck.”

“I told her to keep her mouth shut, or I would tell that she was also seeing a secret boyfriend and she would get into trouble”

“So what was that all about when she grabbed her pussy and pushed it toward you?”

“Oh that is like how do you say, she told me to fuck off but don’t worry, she is too scared to say anything.”

In a few minutes we were down in our love nest, kissing and feeling each other again. Gina had my shorts down around my ankles and was squeezing my balls while I was sucking on her naked breasts. She slipped her own shorts to the ground and was beginning to roll her panties down when I stopped her and said “ No, I want you to leave them on for now “ I moved behind her and rubbed my big hard on into the crack of her ass while I reached around in front of her and slipped my hand down inside her panties to cup her mound and slip my fingers into her wetness. I humped up against her panty clad ass for awhile and then slowly rolled them down over her ass cheeks and pushed my penis up against her asshole while I continued to rub her pussy.

“Oh that feels so good “ Gina sighed. “ Are you going to put Mr. Cazzo in my bottom again.”

“Yes my love, I am going to fuck your ass again but this time I want to let you watch as he goes into you.” I finished slipping her panties off and then opened the door to the closet so that we were looking at ourselves in the big mirror on the back of the door. I laid back on the bed and told her, “ Now sit on my stomach and open your legs wide so I can get my cazzo up against the entrance to your back door. Her legs were wide apart and her pussy and asshole were completely accessible. I reached for the K-y again and pushed a generous amount up into her asshole with my fingers and then smeared lots more on my cock.

“Are you ready baby “ I asked her.

“Will it hurt this time Mr. David “ she asked in a trembling voice.

“No, this time will be much easier “ I assured her. “ Now I am going to lift your bottom up and I want you to guide Mr. Cazzo into your hole. I felt her take hold of my cock and then I felt the head bumping up against her tight but greasy anal entrance. I gently lowered her down and we were both amazed as the head slipped in easily with virtually no resistance from her sphincter ring. I lowered her some more and my cock slowly but surely began to slide into her rectum.

Gina squealed with delight. “ He is going in Mr. David and it does not hurt. It is so beautiful to watch how he opens my hole and goes into me.”

“I did not believe it would be possible because I am so small but he is all the way inside me now and I feel sooo full ... I am a good ass fuck no?” she asked.

“You are the greatest my sweet “ I told her as I started to hump my hips upwards while holding on to her waist. “ Now while I am sliding inside of you, I want you to rub you pussy with your fingers. I like to watch you doing this”

Gina was only too happy to oblige and soon her fingers were slipping in and out of her wet cunt and rubbing her clit furiously as I humped my cock in and out of her ass. I could see us in the mirror and her jaw was tightly clenched and her face had a look of absolute ecstasy as she watched my cock slowly fucking her ass as she rubbed herself off. The sight was just too erotic for both of us and soon Gina was groaning loudly as the sounds of my cock noisily sliding in and out of her ass brought us closer to climax.

The K-y was working well because the squishy noise of our fucking was really loud and the suction of her anal muscles on my cock was sending me into oblivion. I grabbed her waist tighter and pulled her down hard onto my cock a few more times before the geyser blew and my hot seed shot up my shaft and into the depths of her rectum. Like clockwork, Gina went off too and soaked my balls with another delicious coating of her vaginal juices as she softly screamed through her sexual climax.

“That was amazing “ Gina gushed as I slowly pulled my cock out of her still clutching ass to leave a huge gaping hole in its wake.

“Look at your hole Gina “ I told her. “ It’s not so small now. That’s how big it stretched to accept my cazzo. I told you, that the back door can stretch to an amazing size “ Gina was looking at herself in the mirror with her mouth wide open in amazement. Her gape was truly beautiful to see. The light brown ring of her widely stretched sphincter was in stark contrast to the soft pink of the entrance to her rectum, then disappearing to a deep purple further inside.

“I am ashamed “ Gina stammered when she saw the gaping hole that was normally her tight rosebud.

“No, No, don’t be my love. It is beautiful “ I told her as I laid her back on the bed and sunk my tongue into her gaping anus. “ It tastes wonderful “ I told her as I lapped up the greasy remains of her anal lubrication mixed with the salty taste of my own cum, which was beginning to leak out. After a few more minutes her gape closed up and soon the puckered rosebud was back to its normal size. What a trip!!! I love anal sex and this girl was a natural.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.