The Cruise - Cover

The Cruise

Copyright© 2020 by Likesemyoung

Chapter 4: Her back hole is next

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Her back hole is next - A cruise from Italy to the Black sea where the 14 year old of my dreams allows me to seduce her and take her virginity in all her wonderful holes

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

Istanbul is a fabulous city and we had a great day exploring and seeing the sights. The Blue Mosque was amazing and the Spice Market was a blur of color and exotic smells. We took a tram to the Golden Horn and walked on the famous wall before returning to the ship. I did however find an excuse to go into a pharmacy and buy some “ aspirin “ while at the same time buying a big tube of K-y jelly. I had a feeling that I would need some help getting into Gina’s ass. There was no doubt I was going to fuck her ass but I needed to make is as easy and painless as possible for her. Not to mention for me too. Trying to force your cock into a tight unlubed ass can be really painful.

The ship sailed at 6 pm and by 6:30 we were passing under the famous Bosphorus bridge and heading up the narrow waterway to the Black Sea. There was barely time for dinner and then my wife was slower than hell deciding whether she wanted to go gambling or not. By the time she left it was 8:30 and I was ½ an hour late for my rendezvous with Gina on the prom deck.

She was nowhere to be seen as I approached the life jacket box where I first felt those delicious breasts. Then I heard sobs and saw a figure against the railing about 50 ft away. It was Gina and when she saw me she came rushing to me, throwing her arms around my neck and wailing. “I thought you had decided you didn’t love me anymore and would not come.” she sobbed.

“Of course I love you baby,” I soothed her. “I’m sorry I’m late.” I said as my hands fumbled frantically with the buttons on her blouse to release her breasts. I didn’t care if someone saw us. I just wanted those lovely young tits in my mouth. Her blouse was open and I lowered my head to her breasts and sucked her nipple deep into my mouth while at the same time reaching between her legs to feel her gatita through her panties. Gina gasped with pleasure but pulled away quickly saying “ Not here my love, someone will see. Take me to our cabin”

Minutes later we were in the cabin frantically ripping each other clothes off. Gina’s hands found my swollen penis and she quickly dropped to her knees taking my hot flesh into her mouth. She was able to take about 3 inches into her mouth and she was sucking hard on the sensitive head. It felt so good I wanted to just let her suck me off but I had other things in mind for tonight. I got her up on the bed with her knees spread like the first time I fucked her and went right to work on her pussy with my tongue. In no time at all she was dripping wet and begging me to fuck her.

I moved into position behind her and gently eased my cock into the portal of her sex. Slowly I pushed forward and this time the resistance was minimal as my cock sank inch by inch without stopping into her clutching pussy until I was buried up to my balls. I had only felt a soft squishy resistance as my cock passed through the barrier into her womb. Gina exhaled hard and pushed her ass back up against my dick straining to get even more inside her. I began to gently fuck in and out until there was nice slow rhythm with my cock moving about 6 inches on each stroke. Gina was already getting overheated with passion.

Gently I pulled my cock completely out and buried my face between her legs and started to lick her pussy from one end to the other. Gina moaned and gasped “ Please put him back inside my love. I want to feel him inside me “ I ignored her pleas and kept licking, digging my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy and licking hard against her clit. She began to relax a little as the pleasure of clitoral stimulation coursed through her. Now I slipped two fingers into her pussy and began to rub and stimulate both her clit and pussy simultaneously. Soon she was pushing back against me trying to get my fingers deeper. As I slowly worked on her pussy I dragged my tongue upwards until it touched her tight anal entrance and immediately forced it in as deep as I could. I managed to get about an inch inside her and then I started to slide it in and out rapidly in time with my probing her cunt with my fingers.

Gina was still pushing back against me, seemingly oblivious to the fact that I was sliding my tongue in and out of her asshole. I started to lick gently on her “ taint “, the little space between her cunt and her asshole while at the same time slowly slipping a finger into her now really wet anus. There was still no resistance from her so I gently pushed until my finger was buried up her ass clear to my palm. Gina shifted her position, maybe trying to get away but I held her tight and started to slowly worm my finger in and out of her ass. It was slipping in and out quite easily but then Gina asked, “ What are you doing my love? You are in the wrong place”

“Am I hurting you baby? “ I asked. “ No but it feels strange “ she answered.

“Your back hole is also very beautiful and I like feeling it sweetheart, Is that o.k.? “ But it is a bad place Mr. David, how can it be beautiful? “ she questioned. “ There is nothing about you that is a bad place my love. I love all the parts of you and do you remember that I said there is much more to teach you?”

“Yes but why are you feeling my poopie hole? “ Gina asked in a surprised voice. “ Well my love, if you will let me, I want to fuck you in your back hole and give you pleasure there. It really feels good for me as well and I hope you will let me”

“But Mr. David even if you wanted to, your big cazzo could not possibly go into such a small place and I am sure it would hurt me a lot.”

“Baby, I promise you it will not hurt nearly as much as when I took your virginity and you will be surprised how much that hole will stretch to accept a mans cock “ I lied, trying to convince her.

Gina started to cry and said, “ I am too scared Mr. David. I have never heard of such a thing. I am sure your cazzo cannot fit inside my hole”

“Gina “ I said while sitting up and kissing her, “ I promise you it is possible for me to enter your hole and I have some jelly that will help it go in easily. “ I took the tube of K-y from my bag and showed her. “ I have done this before “ I told her, “ and I know it is possible, but it is something a woman will only allow if she really loves the man and wants to really please him”

“Are you really sure Mr. David, because I love you so much and I want to please you but I am very scared of this thing.”

“Don’t worry my precious. I will be very careful and I will not hurt you. Now sit on the edge of the bed and spread you legs wide open and I will show you how to do it.”

Gina was still nervous but she scooted down to the end of the bed and opened her legs wide. I took the cap off the tube of Jelly and spread a large glob on my index finger and touched it gently to her asshole. Gina flinched and squealed “ Ooh, that is cold “, but I quickly worked my finger into her puckered anus, pushing the jelly ahead so that it coated the walls of her rectum evenly. I then quickly began to slide my finger in and out of her ass while she watched me with big doe like eyes. My finger was moving real easy and she was not flinching. “ Does that hurt baby “ I asked while continuing to massage the walls of her anus. “ No “, she replied “ but it feels funny “ I squeezed some more jelly onto my fingers and slowly inserted a 2nd finger into her rosebud. Gently I worked the 2nd finger in until it too was all the way up to my palm and then I began to slide them both in and out.

Gina was watching in amazement as my fingers worked in and out of her, all the while making the insides of her asshole even slicker.

“How does it feel now Gina “ I asked again as I rubbed and fondled her clit with my other hand while continuing to slide my fingers in and out of her slippery butthole.”

“It does not hurt now and it is beginning to feel nice but please go slowly and keep rubbing the place you call my clitty “ Gina replied.

“Of course my love, but scoot down closer to the end of the bed and bring your legs up higher so I can see your beautiful back hole better “, I urged her. She did as I asked and it was indeed a wonderful sight to see her puckered rosebud pulsing as I gently massaged its inner walls with my fingers.

“Here my love. Hold out your hand. I am going to put some of the slippery stuff on your hand and I want you to rub it all over my cazzo, especially on the head”

“It feels very slippery “ Gina said as she rubbed the gel up and down my cock. It felt fantastic as she massaged my cock and I could have easily cum right then but I steeled myself to wait a while longer.

I withdrew my fingers slowly from her now well lubricated ass and placed the head of my cock right in the middle of her now slightly open asshole. I pushed forward slightly while holding her legs apart and high up and was rewarded as the head of my cock slowly opened the hole even wider and started to slide into her butt. The big purple head looked totally huge and obscene as it started to split her ass crack wider and wider as it slowly worked its way into her anus. Half the head was in now and her asshole was stretching wide to accommodate my huge girth. Now it was in all the way up to my foreskin and her hole was now stretched to about 2 inches in diameter. Gina’s face was contorted in pain as the monster tried to violate her most private place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.