The Cruise - Cover

The Cruise

Copyright© 2020 by Likesemyoung

Chapter 3: Taking her Virginity

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Taking her Virginity - A cruise from Italy to the Black sea where the 14 year old of my dreams allows me to seduce her and take her virginity in all her wonderful holes

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

The next morning the ship docked in Athens. Well actually the port of Piraeus and we took the streetcar into Athens and toured all the sights, including the Parthenon and Hadrian’s Gate and watched the palace guards goose stepping as they did the changing of the guard ritual. It was good day and I enjoyed my wife’s company as we took in the sights but my mind was definitely thinking about Gina. I had been thinking all day about how to find somewhere to get Gina alone when by sheer accident, an opportunity presented itself. That night back aboard ship my wife had left a few minutes early to go down to dinner and I was still in the cabin, when the room steward Guido knocked on the door wanting to know if he could clean the room while we were at dinner. We struck up a conversation and he told me that he was having an easy trip because there were lots of empty cabins.

Wow! ... a brainstorm hit me and I asked him what would be the chances that he could get me the key to an empty cabin that I could use for the rest of the trip. I told him I had found a young girl and needed somewhere to take her so my wife wouldn’t find out. He was Italian and he understood completely and of course he could arrange this (for a small fee naturally). He knew of a cabin that was two decks up so there was no chance of accidentally bumping into someone who might recognize me. He said for $50 he could get me the key and no one would know anything. I offered him $75 and he also agreed to see that there were snacks there every night and that the cabin was cleaned each day. Five minutes later he came back with the key ... some money changed hands and the deal was made.

As usual, after dinner, the wife headed for the casino and I told her I might take in a movie or just hang out in one of the bars for two or three hours. I could hardly wait for 9 o’clock and this time Gina was already waiting on the prom deck. I told her the cabin number and had her go ahead of me to make sure no one saw us together. We found the right deck and she walked slowly past the cabin while I walked a little behind her. I slipped the card into the door and left it open, motioning for her to walk back to me. No one was in the companionway and I quickly pulled her into the cabin and closed the door.

She was wearing the same halter top as the night before but this time coupled with a little pair of really short shorts that barely covered those cute ass cheeks. There was nothing said this time. She just came into my arms, her lips desperately seeking mine as we sank onto the bed pushing up against each other. Without ceremony I tore off her halter top and buried my face into those soft titties, nibbling and squeezing and fondling those delicious orbs. In no time her nipples were hard and she was breathing heavily as I sucked and squeezed her into a heated state of passion. We continued to kiss as I rolled over onto my back and pulled her on top of me. She was laying prone on my stomach and I reached around behind her until I once again I was squeezing those sweet ass cheeks. My hands easily slipped under her shorts and panties and soon I was fondling the softness of her naked butt.

My cock was hard as a rock as I pulled her on top of my erection and humped her pussy tight against my straining dick. I held her tight and fondled her ass as I continued to hump her. Gina was moaning and pushing back against me, saying silly little nothings in Italian into my ear. I kept kissing her as I gently rolled her onto her back and climbed on top of her until my cock was nestled tightly between her legs and was hard up against her pussy through the thin material of her shorts. I held my weight on my elbows and began to steadily and forcefully dry fuck her through her shorts while I continued to tenderly kiss her trembling lips. “Does that feel good my love. Do you like feeling me up against you?” I asked her as I held my weight on one hand and squeezed her breast as I continued to slowly and deliberately dry fuck her.”

“It feels amazing my love Mr. David. My insides are on fire and I love what you are doing but please tell me how to love you back. I want to learn how to make love to a man “, Gina answered with moist little tears in her eyes. She was adorable laying there half naked with my hardness pressing into the v between her legs. “You are beautiful Gina,” I said, “but I want to see you naked.” and without waiting for an answer I moved off her and quickly undid the clasp on her little shorts and in one fluid movement I slid her shorts and panties down her legs and completely removed them.

Gina looked a little startled and initially tried to cover up her nakedness but I gently pulled her hands away and said “No you are beautiful. I want to see your private parts. Her pink slit was amazing. It was partially open and I could see the dewy moisture around the soft outer lips as well as the partially covered nubbin of her clitoris. There was just a trace of auburn hair on her mons but otherwise her lovely pussy was bald. I reached over and gently opened the lips a little further, running my finger up the moist slit until I was touching her clit. “What do you call your private parts in Italian Gina?” I asked. “In English we call it a pussy and yours is the most beautiful one I have ever seen.”

Amazingly after the initial shock of my seeing her naked, she seemed not in the least bit embarrassed as I gently rubbed the soft crease of her young cunt. Maybe it’s just European culture but their women and girls just seem so much more uninhibited than their American counterparts. Even though she was only 14 and still a virgin she seemed quite at ease being touched and admired naked by a man older than even her father. “In Italian we call the sex place between my legs a gatita or kitty and we call the boy’s thing a cazzo.”

“That’s a nice name for your sex place. In English we call it a pussy, which also means kitty and a boys thing we call a cock.” I told her.

“Signorri David. I like it while you are touching my gatita but I feel very strange and have never felt like this before.”

“Just relax my pretty Gina and I will teach you how to feel even better and soon I will teach you how to be a woman.” I whispered as my hand began to open the folds of her vagina and caress the tender inner lips. I found her tender clitoris hidden in its delicate sheath and soon teased it out into the open so I was able to roll it back and forth between my fingers.

Gina tensed up and clutched my hand as she writhed under my touch. “I have touched myself there before,” she whispered as she watched my hand rubbing her, “but it never felt so good as how you are doing it. I can’t imagine how it could feel any better, my gatita is on fire.”

Gently I spread her legs further apart and slid her down towards the end of the bed, her lovely slit now fully exposed to my gaze. Before she had a chance to realize what was happening, I dropped to my knees at the foot of the bed and spread her legs even further apart and then quickly buried my face into her wet vagina. My tongue probed into her virginal hole and slid upwards onto her now hard clit. I grabbed her ass cheeks and started furiously licking the insides of her pussy. Gina screamed in surprise as my tongue invaded her tender love tunnel and she bucked her hips up against my thrusting tongue trying to shake me loose. I held onto her ass cheeks and held her down while my tongue burrowed deeper and deeper making long sensuous strokes up and down the length of her vagina from her puckered anus clear up past her clit to her mons. Her screams subsided and as I suspected they would, and soon gave way to deep moans of ecstasy as her seat of pleasure began to give way to previously unknown stirrings.

Soon she relaxed and gently held my head, whimpering softly as I slowly began to lick and coax her towards her first orgasm. She had no idea what to expect but as the fires in her young belly began to grow she knew something different and wonderful was happening and she started to subconsciously thrust her pelvis up into my face as her clit became more and more sensitive from my licking and sucking. I felt her ass begin to clench and tighten in my hands and her mons began to soften as the throes of her first full blown orgasm began to overtake her senses.

Gina began to scream softly and the tears were streaming down her face as she uncontrollably bucked her cunt up against my face trying subconsciously to get my tongue deeper into the core of her being. Suddenly she grabbed my head pulling me to her hard as her insides exploded and the fire rushed from her belly down into her vagina. Her anal sphincter muscles clenched one more time and then she started to leak girl cum into my waiting mouth.

Fantastic! Her first orgasm at 14 and she had squirted. Many women never experience the intensity of a squirting orgasm and here she was doing it on her first time. I sucked and swallowed trying to get every last drop of her sweet sex nectar. There is nothing that tastes as sweet as sticky first time girl cum. Gina was still trembling and crying softly as I reluctantly pulled away from her vagina and kissed her gently on the mouth and face, kissing away her tears. She seemed oblivious to the fact that I had just been licking her cunt and she slipped her tongue into my mouth and kissed me back.

“I am so happy Mr. David. Kissing and licking my gatita felt so wonderful. I have never believed something could feel so good inside me. I love you so much and I hope you will do it to me again mi amore.”

“Don’t worry my beautiful Gina. I will do it to you many times more and lots of other things that will be even better.”

I continued to kiss her and let my hand snake down between her legs until I found her still very wet pussy and began to work my fingers deep into her love canal until I bumped up against her still intact hymen. I gently rubbed and prodded against the tight elastic barrier and she cried out a little so I decide to stop. I wanted to take her cherry with my cock, not my fingers.

“My love, have you ever seen a man’s penis before? ... you know, his cazzo.”

“Only once, but it was of my younger brother when he was 11. He asked me to touch it, but I would not because I was scared.” Gina answered.

“Do you remember if it was very big Gina?”

“I don’t think so, I don’t remember. Maybe it was as big as my finger.” she replied.

“Would you like to see my cock, my cazzo, Gina?” I asked her.

“Yes I would like to mi amore. I could feel it through you pants while you were pushing against me, but I would like to see it for real.”

I was still hard as rock from kissing her and touching her wet pussy and my cock was bulging out against my shorts. I removed my shirt and my shorts and stood in front of her with my dick sticking out like a tent pole from my boxers. “I want you to take off my shorts so you can see it Gina. I want you to touch it and feel it all over.”

She was a little hesitant at first but then she found the waistband of my boxers and began to slide them down my legs, letting my stiff cock spring free.

Gina gasped when she saw the 8 ½ inches of my cock standing up hard and erect in front of her face.

“Do you like it Gina?”

“It is wonderful,” she stammered, “but it is so big. I never believed a cazzo could be so big and the top part is so shiny.”

“Touch it Gina. It feels so good when a girl touches a man’s cazzo. I want you to squeeze it and fondle it and also the two balls hanging below it and I want you to lick it like I licked your gatito. Will you do that for me my beautiful Gina?”

Gina’s eyes were wide with amazement and apprehension but she gently reached out and took it into her hands and squeezed a little.

“That’s good baby, now wrap both your hands around it and move them up and down the whole length of it.”

She did as she was told and the feeling was exquisite as her soft fingers worked up and down my sensitive flesh. From licking her and feeling her I was real close to cumming but I wanted just a little more.

I reached over and fondled her swollen breasts and whispered to her, “Now I want you to lick the top of my cock and move your hands faster up and down the length while you lick. If you can my love, maybe you could get the top of it in your mouth and suck on it.”

Gina was mesmerized by my huge cock and she started to do what I had asked. Her tongue flicked out and touched my swollen glans nearly driving me insane. Her hands began to jack me off just like I had asked her. My eyes were closed and I was in heaven when I felt her soft mouth close over my helmet and start to gently lick and suck.

“Faster, my love, faster,” I urged her as I felt the sperm beginning to build and fill my balls. It was too late. I never had time to warn her. My cock exploded, shooting rope after rope of hot warm cum into her mouth. It happened so fast that half of it went down her throat before she started to gag and pull away. She was still holding onto my cock and still subconsciously jacking me off and several more spurts shot out covering her hands and chest and face in a sticky white mess. It was an amazing site, seeing her gorgeous 14 year old face covered in my semen.

Gina gasped in surprise and screamed “Mama mia, what happened to you my love. Are you all right. What is this stuff all over me?”

“Don’t be alarmed my pet. When a woman sucks a man’s cock it makes him so excited he has an orgasm and shoots sperm from his penis. Your mouth was so good it made me cum, which is what we call it when a man shoots sperm.”

“But, but, there was so much, it went down my throat and I almost choked.” said Gina.

“The more beautiful the woman and the more talented her mouth, the more cum a man produces,” I praised her.

“But I am still only a young girl,” Gina said, although you could tell she was pleased that I had compared her to a woman.

“Yes but you are so beautiful and tonight I am going to make you become a woman.” I continued building up her ego. “Did you like the taste of my semen Gina?” I asked her.

“It tasted a little salty but it was not unpleasant and I think I liked the taste as I swallowed it.”

“That’s good, because men love it when their girlfriends swallow their cum and soon I am going to teach you how to take all of my cock into your mouth.”

“Oh I don’t think it would fit in my mouth, it is way too big.” Gina responded.

“Don’t worry my baby, it’s all in the technique and I will show you how to do it.”

I cleaned up most of the cum from her body and soon we were back to kissing and feeling each other. I showed her how to fondle my balls and cock at the same time as I sucked on her titties and moved my fingers in and out of the wetness of her hot pussy. Gina sighed contentedly and I could sense her thinking before she said, “You said men like their girlfriends to swallow their cum. Am I your girlfriend Mr. David? do you love me?”

Typical question from a 14 year old girl but this would make or break how much further I could go, so I answered her “Yes my lovely Gina, you are my girlfriend and I love you very much and I am soon going to make you my woman. Is that what you want?”

“Oh yes, yes, Mr. David I love you so much, from the first time you touch me and I want to become a woman but I am still virgin so you will have to be very careful with me. My friends tell me sometimes it can hurt when you make me a woman.”

“Only inexperienced young boys can hurt you because they do not know how to make love properly, but I will treat you with tenderness.” I assured her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.