The Cruise - Cover

The Cruise

Copyright© 2020 by Likesemyoung

Chapter 2: The Seduction

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Seduction - A cruise from Italy to the Black sea where the 14 year old of my dreams allows me to seduce her and take her virginity in all her wonderful holes

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

I could barely taste my food that evening as the anticipation of seeing her again was pre-occupying my thoughts. Fortunately her group must have been at the earlier dinner setting because they were nowhere to be seen in the dining room. My wife had done well in the casino and had won over $100 so I didn’t even have to give her any more money and she could hardly wait to get back to the machines. She would be gone until at least 11 p.m.

At 9 sharp I was back on the prom deck near the teen game room waiting for Gina to show. It was a pitch dark night but you could see the lights on shore of the coast of Montenegro as the ship steamed steadily south down the Adriatic towards Athens where we would dock in the morning. By 9:30 she had not showed up and although my cock was swollen with anticipation, my mind was despondent thinking I had maybe scared her off with my earlier boldness. Almost 10 o’ clock and still nothing. I turned to look one last time at the coastline before giving up and then suddenly she was there touching my arm and whispering, “Bona notte Mr David, scuzi for being late but it was hard to get away from my friends.”

Her touch had electrified me and I just stared in amazement at the tiny little short skirt and halter top she was wearing before I pulled her to me and found her lips. This time there was no hesitation and her tongue danced circles in my mouth as she crushed her hot body tightly against me. My hardness was obvious but she just kept squirming her body into mine as my hands once again sought her lovely breasts. The material of her halter was just a minor inconvenience as my hands wormed under the material and found the softness of the bare flesh of her delicious orbs. My hard penis was pushing up against her lower belly and she was pushing back against it as she made soft little moaning sounds deep in her throat. I began to kiss her harder and one of my hands slipped from her breasts and slid down her almost naked back until I felt her tight ass through the flimsy material of her skirt and panties. As I squeezed the wonderfully soft yet taught globe of her butt, I gently lifted her skirt and slipped my hand under the elastic of her panties until I had bare naked ass flesh in my palm.

Oh shit, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. One hand caressing her naked breast and the other fondling her ass and my lovely 14 year old Italian girl grinding her pelvis up against me and virtually fucking me through the material of our clothes. I briefly pulled my mouth away from her lips and whispered hoarsely to her. “Gina. You are amazing. You are kissing me like a woman and your body is beautiful beyond your years. Such wonderful breasts. You are adorable.”

I could almost feel her glow with pride as I praised her. She pushed herself harder against me and whispered in return. “I almost didn’t come because I was scared you are so much older than me but I know you will be gentle with me. I like you and you are the first man I have allowed to touch me like this.”

Obviously a lie as far as playing with her titties but feeling up her ass, maybe true. Anyway I didn’t care, she was here now and as my hand continued to softly squeeze her ass I told her. “I am so proud that I am the first you allow to touch you and I will be very careful with you. Tell me Gina, are you still a virgin?”

“Yes Mr. David, I am still virgin, but I am not afraid with you.”

Unbelievable!! I had actually found the often joked about, elusive 14 year old Italian virgin.

Gently I moved her down the deck into a dark alcove near one of the lifejacket storage bins and sat her up on it and began kissing her again. She came to me eagerly and again my hands found her breasts as I forced my tongue into her mouth. Carefully I reached around and undid the clasp of her halter and let her breasts fall out into full view. Even in the semi-darkness her small tits were gorgeous. Nice firm handfuls with unusually large brown aureole for a girl her age capped with dusty stiff and perky nipples.”

“Gina your tits are beautiful.” I told her as I gently massaged the soft flesh and rubbed her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. The red tips soon became rock hard as I continued to methodically squeeze them. Gina whimpered softly as I teased her young tits while still softly kissing her. “Bellisimo!” I again whispered as I drew my lips away from hers and lowered my head to her young breasts, taking one gently into my mouth and beginning to suck firmly on the engorged nipple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.