The Cruise - Cover

The Cruise

Copyright© 2020 by Likesemyoung

Chapter 1: Meeting my Italian virgin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Meeting my Italian virgin - A cruise from Italy to the Black sea where the 14 year old of my dreams allows me to seduce her and take her virginity in all her wonderful holes

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

We boarded the huge cruise liner in Venice, Italy for a seven day trip up into the Black Sea, with stops in Athens and Istanbul, then on to Yalta and Odessa before returning to Italy via Kotor and Split.

The day of embarkation was chaotic as it always is on foreign ships. There were 600 passengers boarding and unlike U.S. cruises, where there is some semblance of order, everyone was pushing and shoving and shouting at the top of their lungs. Europeans tend to be a little obnoxious in crowds and don’t seem to understand that their cabin is reserved for them alone and will still be there no matter how much they try to cut in line at boarding. There were Germans, French, Italians, British and Russians as well as a few Americans such as ourselves. The Russians were probably the rudest of all but despite the chaos we all managed to get aboard and set sail at 5:00 pm, the designated departure time. The stevedores cast off the mooring lines fore and aft and with two deafening blasts on the ship’ horn we were underway.

Standing on deck in the warm Summer sun, watching the sights of Venice glide by as we sailed down the Grand Canal was fantastic. Even more interesting (to me) was a group of about 10 young girls aged between 14 and 15 accompanied by a couple who seemed to be their tour guides. Turns out they were on a guided history tour without their parents, ... just the guides as chaperons

They were all gorgeous little things, dressed in tight ass hugging shorts and skimpy tops which showed off their taut developing breasts. My dick was hard as a rock just looking at them. Even though my wife was standing right next to me and not noticing anything except the passing scenery, one of the girls, a cute redhead who was probably barely 14, but with an ass to die for, smiled openly at me and pouted her sexy lips. I smiled back and winked at her and was rewarded with a return wink. I thought to myself, ‘You sexy bitch, I’d like to show you a thing or two.’ At that moment, I decided I was going to try and find a way sometime on the cruise to get to know that temptress better.

Thinking about that cute ass made me really horny and after dinner when we retired to our cabin, I could hardly wait to strip my wife naked and fuck her silly while thinking about the redhead. Now don’t get me wrong, I love my wife but there are lots of sex things she’s not into. She doesn’t particularly like kissing and getting her to swallow my cum after she sucks me off ( she doesn’t do deep throat either ) is like pulling teeth and anal sex is out of the question. All of these things can be done to a young girl if you are patient and train her correctly. I’ve been fortunate enough to have seduced two very young things in the past and the experiences were truly memorable. After you teach them how to fuck, they can’t get enough of it and there are no such things as “headaches” or sexual taboos. They enjoy being fucked by more experienced older guys and will fuck you to death if you can keep up with them.

Fortunately for me, giving my wife $50 to go gamble in the casino gets rid of her for at least 4 hours and gives me time to look around on my own. I figured I would find out where the teen areas were on the ship and maybe I would be lucky enough to see one of those girls again. The teen game room was up on the aft end of the prom deck and was packed with European kids, all just “hanging out” with their I-Pods and Game-Boys, all trying to look cool. I just stayed back aways and watched the ritual of the young guys trying to hit on the girls who were flirting outrageously.

Damn, I did a double take and could hardly believe my luck as the redhead came out of the game room with another girl and started to walk by me. At the last minute she looked up and recognized me and smiled openly. “Well fancy seeing you again,” I said, trying to sound casual and hide my excitement. “How are you enjoying the cruise so far?” I asked, as she came closer. “Is this your sister?”, I probed further as the second girl looked at her friend questioningly, as if to say, who is this man.

“Scuzi Signori, I Italiano, mi English no very good,” she replied questioningly.

“I’m sorry,” I said and repeated my questions very slowly.

She answered in halting English, “Oh no, she’s my friend Angellini, we are traveling together and we go to the same school in Verona.”

“That’s nice but what’s your name and are you both traveling with your parents?”

“Oh, my name is Gina and no, we are with a school group on a tour with our chaperons. We are old enough to travel on our own but our parents insisted on chaperons. What’s your name signori?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.