Make a Butt Red Again! - Cover

Make a Butt Red Again!

Copyright© 2020 by Gator

Chapter 2

It began like any other day. As the afternoon the sun warmed up the Eastern Carolina sky which had a most unusual beautiful purple tinge to the sky. I did not have a care in the world as we pulled off the main road in front of the tan building with the purple roof. My cajoling had convinced my stick in the mud wife to accompany me to the theme restaurant her family owned. The establishment featured scantily clad women in very short tight purple shorts complete with a bit of cheek showing. Just as I was parking the car this pretty brown, with her butt cheeks hanging out of her purple shorts, bent over to pick up the Frisbee they were throwing across the parking lot.

Bang, screech! “Oops, oh crap I had just hit the front fender of the car and she was furious. It was even worse because my wife was in the car and she was furious. We got out of the car to look at the dent. I had promised her I wouldn’t ogle the girl’s butts in the restaurant and the purple short-clad pom-pom, waitress for the big pre-game crowd. that’s why she didn’t wear the usual red short shorts as the other girls did at Daryl’s However, they both did wear the black tights which were a shade heavier and warmer than pantyhose. had caused me to dent our car. I was about to open my mouth when my wife went off on the brown-haired coed and blamed her for the accident. She was too busy scolding the waitress to worry about me. Elizabeth was shocked to find out that my wife was in actuality her ‘big boss!’ it was ironic and I had to smile as my wife hustled the stunned purple short-clad waitress into the empty new restaurant wing being renovated, where they could discuss her behavior and causing a traffic hazard.

It was the perfect storm for me that caused me to take my eyes off parking the car. The young woman had shoulder length brown hair and as I looked up her legs I was greeted with her fleshy bottom cheeks hanging out of her purple shorts. I would have lost all interest in the bottom hung snug in pair of scanty shorts if the cheeks had been tanned to a bronzed color, but these were snow-white and the subject of my spanking fantasies.

I remember outside how as we were discussing the dent in our car. She had bent over too look at the fender and like magic her shorts had ridden up a good inch. I had been treated to half of her cheeks, bare and white. Indeed in my mind it was an invitation which begged for a paddling!

The facts showed her bending over in the cheeky purple shorts had caused the accident. This raised my naughty desire to an ardent wish her to be soundly spanked.

I wasn’t sure what my wife had in mind, but I had a good idea it would involve her bottom. Being the sub contractor on the new dining area has its privileges. Seeing an opportunity to see what my wife had in mind for the naughty waitress dressed in the tight purple shorts that really were short-shorts or boy-short panties. I stealthily went in the backdoor entrance and hustled up into the crawlspace like a squirrel and soon found where my wife was going to have a one on one meeting with the pretty waitress with hair of gold half-way down her back nearly touching her mouthwatering bottom. I found a perch and as I looked downward, I saw her mouthwatering butt in those tight purple satin shorts.

The personal conference with the pretty waitress with Elizabeth had just begun. The brown was shocked to find out that the Daryls she worked at and made such good money at was owned by the Steam Family. She further let Elizabeth know she had been acting like a tease in the parking lot and that was a lucky young lady her antics had not caused a more serious accident. Elizabeth was also told she had violated the waitress etiquette rules showing her cheeks in the parking lot. The red short shorts were only allowed in the restaurant and sporting events. Elizabeth tried to play with dumb with my wife, but she made it crystal clear she was fired from the squad and would not get a recommendation to hand to a future employer.

Elizabeth turned on the flood works. She begged as tears rolled down her cheeks for another chance. Elizabeth explained she was not a tart just friendly with the customers in hopes of getting a big tip. She whined about her apartment rent and white Trans Am with the sunburst across the hood. Both which were made affordable for the high school graduate by being a Pirate Pom-Pom Girl.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.