Make a Butt Red Again! - Cover

Make a Butt Red Again!

Copyright© 2020 by Gator

Chapter 1

If a certain antique heirloom silver-plated hairbrush could have spoke, it would have told volumes of tales where it had been used in the most unorthodox manner for generations. From the old country, through the harbor where the Statue Of Liberty where a past generation of women on the boat were farding on the deck. The iconic symbol of liberty stood in welcome to immigrants. A piece of history with a history of red butts that could be refferenced by the dents in the face of the silver-plated hairbrush.

Beth and Carla were twenty-one and twenty three years old and were well acquainted with their mom spanking them throughout their growing up years. The girls were not sure their parents knew they were aware of their mom spanking their father, but they had known since they were fifteen years old.

Having their mother in charge of the household was no big deal. Their parents had put on a united front throughout the years and the girls never went to their mom to overrule their dad. Such actions resulted in their getting their butts warmed as their mom made it clear such actions were not something she would put up with in any form.

The girls had grown up with a close relationship to their aunt and uncle. Beth and Carla knew that their aunt spanked her husband. Their eighteen-year-old cousin Elizabeth had lots of experience over her mom’s knee as she had proved to be as mischievous, just like her father tended to be at times. All three children had seen each other with their panties down spanked on their bared butts whenever they needed the discipline.

None of the children thought their parents were mean, in fact, compared to the constant arguing and long grounding times for their school friends, they much preferred the spankings. They always knew the reason for the spankings and their parents, aunt, and uncle loved them very much. As long as they lived at home while going to college, all three were still subject to the hairbrush. in the King household the hairbrush which was a silver-plated heirloom had a history of blistered bottoms no matter the age.

Ever since the cousins had been very young Beth and Carla had taken to having Elizabeth obey their orders, and since she always adored her older female cousins, she followed with very little resistance. Some say she had the same feelings as his father did in following a strong woman’s lead.

The three young people were at Beth and Carla’s house that weekend while their parents were gone for the evening. There was no reason not to trust them together as they had proved over time that they were responsible as young adults. Elizabeth’s younger sister Ann was only fifteen and had stayed with her parents.

When the girls caught Elizabeth taking a bottle out of their parent’s liquor cabinet and hiding it under his coat, the girls were not impressed. Beth gave her a look that imitated her mother’s best stare, “Elizabeth, what are you doing?”

She grimaced; being caught was the last thing he had expected. “The bottle is almost empty and I thought my friend and I would have one drink each before I replaced the bottle.”

Carla asked, “You don’t think my dad would notice the missing bottle or that the contents had gone down?”

“We are allowed to have a drink as long as we stayed in the house Carla. I would just say I drank it Stern the evening. Two drinks is not a lot for one person.” Elizabeth knew lying to her uncle was something his cousins would not take well, but he had to think of something to cover his plan.

Carla stared at her, her anger now starting to show. “So not only are you stealing, but had planned to lie to my dad and mom if they caught you. That is not very smart Kenny. One slip up, and your mother and my mom would burn your bottom for an entire weekend. In addition, now that Beth and I know, we would likely get our butts warmed as well.”

Elizabeth watched her two cousins closely, they had spanked her before, and there was no doubt they would paddle her again if they thought she needed it. “OK, I will put the brown tinted glass bottle back. Sorry about that, it was a bad idea to begin with.”

Beth cast her twin a quick glance before saying. “Elizabeth, you were stealing and that is not something our parents or yours would let you get away with for one moment. Our mom would paddle you and then send you home so your mom would wallop your butt as well. I am sure Carla agrees that you are not going to get away with it now either. You have a choice, the first being you tell our mom and dad what you were going to do before breakfast tomorrow. The other choice is to have us spank you.”

Carla’s voice was even firmer then Beth’s as she spoke her own mind. “Beth is right Kenny, you know better. Beth told you your choices; make up your mind.”

He knew what he had to do, but hoped that maybe she could bargain just a little. “If I let you punish me, would you both paddle me or just one of you?”

After whispering between them, Beth replied. “I will use my hand and then Carla will use mom’s silver-plated hairbrush. After that, I will ensure you remember how to behave in our house with my hand again. There is no more negotiating; we want a yes or no now.”

Elizabeth sighed and agreed, taking a paddling from her two cousins was a lot better then suffering a walloping from Aunt tomorrow and then send her home. Her mom would no doubt paddle her at bedtime. Hearing instructions from the girls, she went to the family den, stripped down to her purple shiny panties, and waited for them to show up. She knew they would remove her ‘big girl’ underwear, but she would take any opportunity of modesty she could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.