Bedsharing Banging - Cover

Bedsharing Banging

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: A boy has to lay by his girl's side as she screws other guys for money and debt. Then he often gets a turn without a wrapper.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Prostitution   .

He was often awakened as Melissa brought a guy into the little trailer and flopped on the bed with her legs spread. Lots of humping and noise for a bit until assorted moans and groans, depending on the guy, echoed before he left. Hal usually stayed on his side facing away from the action, not wishing to witness it. He’d seen it too many times and it was no longer interesting.

After she peed she’d usually want him to turn at least on his back so she could mount him to get the satisfaction that her john’s rarely gave her but sometimes there were other positions for variety. Rarely missionary since that’s how most all the johns got it. He didn’t have to roll on a wrapper like the preceding peckers, at least.

There weren’t many places to get out of the way in the little travel trailer that they could afford and she got most of her customers at night after he wanted sleep. At least getting his balls drained really helped the interrupted sleepies happen again. He’d be up early and on the old laptop hooking into a neighbor’s router whose password he knew because he’d helped them set it up. He’d fuck the wife if she’d offer but no such luck. High school was online this time because of the virus shit and he was always after Melissa to use her mask and insist that her johns do too. That worried him more than any consequences of the fucking.

He was blessed to live with Melissa and look after her. She needed his big athletic body for security with the lower-class clientele she serviced. His horns were well trimmed since he knew she’d happily spread ‘em anytime he felt the need and vice-versa. Beyond the banging they both knew that the other was very much in love with them.

As they got in bed to sleep and/or screw they usually said, “Love you, Sis/Bro!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.