Grool - Cover

Grool

by AA H Bish

Copyright© 2020 by AA H Bish

Erotica Sex Story: Seven pays a big dick, dealer with his ass. Ends up getting fucked into oblivion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   CrossDressing   Fiction   Rough   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Fisting   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Prostitution   .

February 2019

I use my shoulder to force open the hunk of white wood nearly tripping if it weren’t for my Yeezes halting.

The inside of this trailer house is roomier than the outside appears, but that could be cause there’s more smoke than furniture. I slide my sunglasses up my hair to get a clearer look. It’s so dark, only the winter sun lights the open floor through the few windows. In it’s beams dust and smoke drifted freely. A single leather couch with holes and crumpled seats besides old, folded chairs in front of a flatscreen still with clear film on. Skunk mixed with the aroma of McDonald’s and ballsack. I balance myself, sneakers squelching when I pick my foot up.

She’s lucky he’s cute.

My exposed legs shiver at the sudden breeze. I nudge the door calling out, “Kash?” steadily moving forward but not too far. I notice the kitchen, halting with a frown. The counter are covered in mail, packaging, sandwich bags, McDonald’s wrappers. There’s empty corona bottles scattered around, especially near the trash. No dining room set, just a bunch of boxes and folded chairs clutter the small space. The tiles are brown and black. A shutter flutters through me.

... Is he that cute?

“Hey, Seven.” A tall dark-skinned man waltz through his bedroom door, beer bottle in hand. He’s wearing a white beater and basketball shorts with socks.

“Hey. Did I interrupt your plans today, Kash?” I slur his name.

As soon as his name exits my mouth, he cracks a cheeky grin. “You my plans, babe.” He waltz over to the kitchen, tossing the glass into the trash.

I glare at the bottles licking my upper teeth.

“Better now you here. Y’know I been thinkin’ ‘bout you all week. You and that bottom.”

I toss my glare to him walking towards me.

He continues, towering over me and gently strokes my chin, “You the best boy. Only boy.” His voice vibrates my ears, sending a buzz down my spine. The smell of the deodorant—Old Spice—gracefully masks the garbage hut as he reaches behind me, slamming the door shut along with the cold air and light. “Y’know that?” He licks his smooth lips coated with chapstick.

“Duh.”

Kash’s dark eyes shoots down to the floor as another smile crept on his face. “How you payin’?” They skim up my little, blue two-piece. A crop top and thigh-length skirt, squeezing my chubs.

Thankfully, this vegan diet and workout routine is finally showing effect. I’m not supermodel material, yet I feel more desirable. Especially since my ass is rounder and firmer.

I yank his hands to my waist, dragging them to the crack between my thigh and ass. His fingers clench, massaging the fabric and meat. I let out a soft moan, finally smashing my lips against his. My body feels afloat, Kash helps lift me by my ass. I laugh in between kisses, gliding my hands over his ripped chest, pressing into the pure muscle.

He releases me, slowly pulling away from my lips. “Fuck.” The dealer huffs. “Wait here.”

I giggle as he walks to his bedroom. As soon as he dips around the corner, my face completely relaxes. I walk to the nearest window to surveillance Heidi’s car parked on the street. It was hard to clearly see the street. These tiny homes are packed together vertical with only a narrow strip of pavement between them. I could see Kash’s neighbors living room if they did have blinds.

Just then, it dawned on me then that none of the windows have blinds or curtains. As I look around to confirm, Kash voices my name from the darkness.

I stop at the entryway cocking my brow. I thought I stepped into a different house. The room was quite spacious, furnished, and clean. A king metal bed covered white sheets pushed to the corner aside the window with blinds. A loveseat on the side, with a little coffee table. No tv, but there was a metal desk with a box full of folders and several phones.

“Take your shoes off.” Kash says locking the closet door with a latch. He held a small black box with an orange stripe in the middle in one hand and taking a sip from a water bottle with the other.

I blink going to pull of my shoes, freezing again at the vacuum lines in the carpet.

“Y’know, I prefer money. But with you, I can make an exception.”

I walk in barefoot still looking around. “It’s nice in here.”

Kash barely passes a look. “It’s not my place.” He sets the water on the desk, putting the cap on.

“Who’s...”

“You don’t have to worry about that.” Kash gently takes my jacket, setting it on the couch with the box on top. He comes to me scanning my body. “Love this little outfit of yours. You’re not cold?”

I do a turn for him, softly shaking my jiggles for him. “Hos don’t get cold.” Cupping below my cheeks, I bounce my thick ass with my fingers. “You like what you see? You want to explore my body?” I raise my arms jerking my cheeks, tossing my hips side to side. My head turns as I poke out my best assets. “Fuck this pussy ‘till I scream?”

I see his dazed eyes stuck on my ass. He catches my glare, fixing his head. “Fuck.”

He steps to me, gently caressing my chin from behind, slowly twirling me. We kiss, smacking our lips and tongues together. He rubbing in every direction, thrusting me into him. I felt something hard against my stomach. His outline matched exactly how deep he can go. Just thinking of his length pounding into my guts sent heat to my crotch.

Our smacks gotten louder, adding moans to the mix as tiny shocks of electricity jumps around my body. Suddenly I’m off the ground, folding in. My ass fully exposed in his arms. The thong deep in my crack, brushing against my growth. His groans vibrate against my lips, suddenly jumping off to land under my jaw. Spanking my adam’s apple with the edge of his mouth.

I gasp out grabbing his neck, unable to keep myself from rocking my cock on his chest. The friction caught my breath. He licks and kisses down to my shoulder lifting me the lower he goes. There, he nips my collarbone, inhaling through his mouth as he chomped down sucking. His fingertips roughly brushing my hole, prodding as I thrust. I resisted from touching myself as he sucked harder. Just the feeling of his teeth and tongue made it difficult for me not to reach down there.

By this point I was fucking heaving. My toes curled in the air. Stretching and soaking the thong. His thick fingers spreading my hole in the air. I whimper on his forehead, “I need your cock! Please!”

Kash turns and I’m suddenly on the bed glaring up at him. Took me no time to reach for his the tent. He falls next to me as I yank his waistband down, gasping at his size. It’s thick and long, firm like a branch. Cut, such an intimidating head. It waves at me, glossy and throbbing.

I shudder, hovering over the leaking trench. Jerking my hips, the air kissing my anus. Suddenly my body hitches. My cheek gets struck again. And again. And again. I inhale through my teeth oohing, glaring at Kash with my brows arched.

His eyes low, glazed, and hungry. He waits patiently for me to dip him in my mouth. I didn’t keep him waiting, shoving these manicured fingers down my throat. I only gag a little, which was nothing to what’s to come. My mouth and fingers drenched, I spit on the head, rubbing it in.

It throbs between my fingertips while I grip the long shaft. It damn near reaches his bellybutton, and is so thick ... it’s almost the size of my wrist. Fuck ... it could be bigger than my arm. Which isn’t saying much since I am a small guy. Still, I knew it was big but he’s going to absolutely wreck me!

I can’t fucking wait! Just the anticipation makes my own cock twitch. I pull aside the thong, letting it freely extend against my chub. Kash chuckles softly, tugging on the shaft. I nearly lose my fucking mind, gasping a high moan. “Shit!” I wiggle my ass slowing my stroke.

“Mm, I love excited you are. Little slut.”

I press my face into the coarse black hairs. Licking around the muff to his balls where I spit and suck. The musk of man overwhelming me. Sweat and semen, it smells so good. A burst of energy shocks me, causing me to lean up and whip my blonde hair side to side laughing. My sunglasses fall on my face, I chuck them to my jacket.

“Damn ... You like my cock, huh? Go ‘head ‘nd taste it, baby.”

I start to wrap my lips around the tip. Like a snake, I have to fucking unhinge my jaw. I dip onto it, draping my tongue below the head. Pulling back to take a breath, I do it again, this time going deeper. Sucking in while letting the spit seep out so I could stroke. There was no way this whole thing is going in, but that’s not going to stop me from trying.

After a few minutes, I was gulping Kash’s cock. Sweat and tears aiding as lubricant. He held my hair back to get a good look of me slurping his rod. My head bobbing down halfway, his head slamming the back of my throat. Every time I gagged, saliva surged to his balls where I gripped. The rush was intoxicating. Hearing his growing moans and chocking on his ball juice was the only drug I needed.

“Fu— Seven, fuck.” He thrusts holding my head. Semen floods down my throat and pass my lips. Eyes rolling back, I slip down further. For a moment, I blanked out. Coming to sitting on my feet, staring at my twitching cock. I’m suffocating in zapping tingles, vibrating in place. Come seeping from my gaping mouth, dripping off my jaw onto my top.

Kash took both hands to bring me over him, sloshing his tongue around mine. He stopped suddenly breathing hard. “You are so fucking sexy.” Our eyes lock, noses touch, I brush the frizzy hair behind my ears. “So fucking sexy.” He repeats slower. “Did you come?”

I smile quickly nipping his lip. “No...” I barely say. “ ... Yes...” I breathe. “Kind of...”

He shakes his head staring deep into my eyes. His hands move to my backside down to my butt where he squeezed tightly. “Let me help you figure that out, baby.”

Suddenly I’m below him, pulling my own hair out of my mouth. He yanks the skirt and thong off, tossing my knees to my chest. I freeze, watching him drift to weeping cock. My shaven asshole pulsating, leaking, yearning. I train it well, but it’s still not ready for what’s to come.

“Fuck, that is good. D’aw you god a cute little mole by your hole, baby.” He pokes a finger in and I out a moan. “Damn, it’s still tight though.” He leans in circling with his fingertip.

I grip my legs and relaxed. It’s been a while since someone went down there. God knows I needed this. And it’s for a good cause. This is a fucking blessing.

As soon as his tongue scraped the rim, a warmth blushed up my body and face. His soft smacking and munching, his fingers tracing up and down my thighs. I have goosebumps and I know my face is red as fire. It’s hard to keep still, it’s so sensitive, so erotic, so fucking hot. Just touching my cock brought another wave of warmth. My ass humps his mouth while I stroke myself. My back arching then my chub sinks in. I don’t try to hold my moans, my voice going higher by the touch.

Kash dipped two fingers in, pressing upward. The pressure dominates my groin. No wait, he sits up rocking his wrist. Circling and flicking. Yanking and tugging.

“Oh God!” I hump the air.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.