Virtual Reality Anonymous Sex System - Cover

Virtual Reality Anonymous Sex System

Copyright© 2020 by El Kabong

Beth C

Science Fiction Sex Story: Beth C - Being stuck at home during this viral pandemic sucks! Fortunately Kyle stumbles onto a web site that promises total anonymity if you don't mind offering your body to others as a virtual reality sex doll. Being a sex doll has perks, especially as the technology improves and makes it even more realistic!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Body Swap   Incest   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Now that the technology was improving, I had been thinking about my next sexual encounter. There seemed to be no rhyme or reason for when the site would appear. So, not knowing how often I would get to use the site, I started prioritizing the women I wanted to have meaningless sex with.

Fortunately, I had either tutored every girl in my class in the past couple of years, or they had at least called me for help.

My phone number was well known in my class and I had the mobile numbers of almost every girl in my class and I even had a few numbers of the girls from the grades below me.

So I figured I might as well start with the most popular girl in my class, Beth!

Beth had been a model since I’ve known her and had just turned 18 last month. I remember because we all wished her a happy birthday in our online classroom.

She was absolutely gorgeous, she was about 5’10”, large D cup breasts, long blonde hair, blue eyes and a perfect heart-shaped ass.

She was definitely out of my league, and I figured there was a snowball’s chance in hell of ever going out with her, especially since she always went for the athletic types. Rumours were that she had moved on from high school guys and was now seeing a college guy.

Beth was a complete airhead, she got by on her good looks and was your typical gold digger. I doubt she has plans of ever getting a job.

She’s a lot like my stepsister, except without all the medical baggage, but at least her parents were rich and actually paid me cash when I helped her with assignments.

It took almost a month, but I eventually found the site again and got another beta tester session. Unfortunately, it was just before class started online.

So all class long, I kept looking at Beth’s camera. She was so good looking, I really hoped she would say yes when I messaged her after class.

I figured if I messaged her right after class, she would still be home and hopefully alone, and if she was seeing a college guy, he shouldn’t be around either.

The day seemed to drag on, but eventually the last class ended and we all disconnected from the online classroom.

Within minutes of class ending, I had sent the invite to Beth.

They had changed the initial invite, so it now had four options, YES, NO, WAIT or LATER.

No was no, yes was right now, wait meant give me time to get somewhere private and later allowed me to send the invite to someone else.

If they chose later, they also got to suggest an alternate date and time, but it also warned that all invites were subject to system availability and resources.

I’m not sure what it took to run the system, but it no doubt took a lot of resources, but it was still in beta testing so there probably wasn’t many people on the service.

I wonder when they’ll actually start selling the service? With their delivery method, it could be a successful pay-per-use or even a subscription model. I’m not sure how I got to be a beta tester, but as long as I can use it as a beta tester, I will gladly use the service and provide feedback.

I almost immediately got the INVITE READ message, but seconds later, I got a WAIT message.

If you received a WAIT message, they could activate it in the next hour from the invitation time. After one hour, they retracted the invite and treated it as a LATER.

So I set the countdown on my phone to 1 hour and started searching for images of Beth. She has been a model for a long time, so there were quite a few pictures of her in the agency portfolios.

A half an hour later, I got the INVITE ACCEPTED notification.

So I quickly stripped off, put on the suit and goggles and lay on the bed.

I could see her progression through each of the screens, since they had added a few screens, mostly outlining commands for the sex doll and warnings that they did not promote physical abuse and any abuse would end the session immediately.

Finally, I got the 2 minute countdown.

My vision blurred and suddenly I was looking up at the ceiling in a room that did not look like Beth’s. She had a laptop, so we had got to see a couple of views of her room. This room was unfamiliar.

I could slightly turn my head, so off to the side of the bed was a very nervous-looking girl.

Yes, I said girl, her name was Beth as well, but she was the HVAC guy’s daughter. A year ago, she had been having difficulty in school and her parents had asked if I could help her with grade 6 math, which of course I helped her a lot. I forgot she was even on my phone, she couldn’t be over 14 years old.

Sure Beth was cute, but considering I had been expecting a sexually savvy 18-year-old woman with large developed breasts, and here I was looking into the face of a scrawny girl, with blonde hair that was still wet, I was a bit disappointed and also scared ... after all she was underage.

She was visibly nervous as she this was obviously a complete surprise for her and she didn’t seem to know what to do, although she seemed enamoured with my cock. She wasn’t touching it, but she was staring at it.

Maybe she was wondering if it would fit in her? She didn’t seem very developed for her age! She hardly had anything in the way of breasts, slightly raised mounds with pink nipples. AA-cup at best! It was likely that she was still a virgin as well!

I seriously thought of aborting the session, but then thought that could be hurtful. Girls at that age are so fragile, and if she’s been thinking about this for the past half hour, it could damage to her psyche to take it away from her.

I wonder how an aborted session works? I know the invitee can abort if they get interrupted, but what happens if the inviter aborts the session?

Beth finally looked like she got up the nerve to do something and smiled as she looked into my face. Although I seriously doubt it was my face, it was likely the face of someone she had a crush on.

She said, “I don’t know where you came from, but you get to make me a woman!”

On hearing that, my cock got harder. She smiled bigger as she reached down to grab it. Her hand was warm and soft.

She slowly stroked it as she licked her lips, “Wow, it’s so hard, yet so soft!”

I closed my eyes at her touch, and she then smiled, realizing I was more lifelike than what she thought, as she talked to me.

“Do you like it when I play with your cock?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.