Virtual Reality Anonymous Sex System - Cover

Virtual Reality Anonymous Sex System

Copyright© 2020 by El Kabong

Julia

Science Fiction Sex Story: Julia - Being stuck at home during this viral pandemic sucks! Fortunately Kyle stumbles onto a web site that promises total anonymity if you don't mind offering your body to others as a virtual reality sex doll. Being a sex doll has perks, especially as the technology improves and makes it even more realistic!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Body Swap   Incest   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Over the next few days, I searched for that site at least once every day, but had no luck finding it.

Striking out from my searches didn’t matter though, as I had a willing sex partner in the next room, and with the new familiarity between us, I got to see her naked more often.

Just the other night, she came over after her shower and watched a movie with me. Of course the towel ended up on the floor and my cock ended up inside her. Best movie night ever!

Anyway, I digress, a few days ago dad had to fly out to attend some emergency meeting at one of his companies, he had to get tested upon return and isolate in a hotel room until his test results came back.

During his absence, I had watched my stepmom work out one day and then saw her in the shower after her workout. She is 5’8” and has huge E-cup breasts and blonde hair just like her daughter.

During her workout, I’m not sure if she was wearing a bra or not, but watching those big breasts bouncing and swaying during the workout had my cock standing at attention.

It was then that I decided that she could be my next sex suit session, if I ever got another session.

I’m not sure if the site only appears when you’re super horny or what, but as soon as I searched for the site, I found it! Come to think of it, it couldn’t just be whenever you’re super horny as I had been super horny several times since the last session and the site had never appeared then.

There was a message on the site, stating that it was still in beta testing as they were working out some bugs before their official launch. So they were still looking for beta testers.

Yes! Maybe I could still use it for free?

Sure enough, the chat box popped up again, just like before, and they offered me a free session as a beta tester. It also warned that they had made several changes since my last session based on the survey feedback.

I put on the goggles and sent the invitation to my stepmom.

My stepsister and I didn’t have curfews or anything like that, but because we lived in the walkout basement, we rarely ever went up to the top floor and pretty much only went to the main floor for meals. My stepsister also published her streaming times for that video game site, so during her streaming times, which was usually evenings and into the wee hours of the morning, she was unavailable.

So my stepmom should feel comfortable enough to play without worrying about us interrupting.

Sure enough, within a minute of the invite being sent, they notified me they had read the invite and within a couple more minutes they informed me they had accepted the invite.

Some upgrades they had done were giving the sex doll a bit more mobility, and they also created a bunch of commands. As the sex doll you just had to relax and move with the sex suit, it would move you into the correct position. That actually had its advantages, as you didn’t tire your muscles out. For instance, if the person wanted a half an hour of missionary, the suit moved your body.

I stripped off, grabbed a towel, put on the suit and lay on the bed.

Soon I was lying on their bed and looking at the ceiling of their bedroom.

“Martin, I’ve missed you! Just lie back and let me take care of you.”

She called me Martin, so that told me she had uploaded my dad’s face to my body. Which was probably a suitable match, since my dad and I had very similar body types? Plus, that told me she was being faithful to my dad.

My stepmom was not naked, but was instead wearing some very sexy lingerie.

My cock took notice and instantly got harder.

She gave a sultry smile, “Mmm, did I cause that?” as she crawled onto the bed and began sucking my cock.

Wow, she definitely knew what she was doing. Her blowjob felt absolutely exquisite and in no time at all I was spurting my cum into her mouth and she happily swallowed it all.

She stripped off the lingerie, exposing those massive breasts to my gaze, causing my now soft cock to stir back to life.

She smiled at the reaction, “are these what you want?” as she lowered one of her breasts, with large slightly darker areola and prominent nipples. My mouth opened, and she placed her nipple in and I sucked. To my surprise, her breasts produced milk, and it tasted very sweet.

After sucking on one breast for a bit, she switched and had me suck on the other breast. During this time she had placed one of my arms under her so my hand was between her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.