Virtual Reality Anonymous Sex System - Cover

Virtual Reality Anonymous Sex System

Copyright© 2020 by El Kabong

The Other Side

Science Fiction Sex Story: The Other Side - Being stuck at home during this viral pandemic sucks! Fortunately Kyle stumbles onto a web site that promises total anonymity if you don't mind offering your body to others as a virtual reality sex doll. Being a sex doll has perks, especially as the technology improves and makes it even more realistic!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Body Swap   Incest   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

I pulled up my browser on my phone and searched for that site again, but I couldn’t find it ... it was like it didn’t exist!

Dejected, I lay back on my bed, replaying the session with my stepsister in my mind.

Ding!

I looked at my phone.

Would you like to play with a state-of-the-art lifelike sex doll for free? Discreet, teleport delivery, directly to you! No obligation required.

I clicked YES.

We use a type of teleport system for discreet delivery; you need to ensure your privacy, get naked and put your phone on a bed or floor ... some place flat, where you can enjoy up to 30 minutes, with a lifesize, lifelike sex doll. The doll cannot speak and they have limited motor skills, but they can understand simple commands. We suggest getting towels, lube or whatever you may need, and then click CONTINUE when ready.

I stripped off my clothes, made sure my bedroom door was closed, grabbed a towel and clicked CONTINUE.

You may now customize the look of the sex doll slightly, you can’t alter the body, but you can customize the face and skin tone using our customization tool, or you may upload a female face for the sex doll.

It showed an image of the doll’s naked body rotating on the side, and I wondered if the body shown was the same body shape as the person on the other end?

I quickly pulled up my photos and selected a picture of my stepsister. I’m not sure who sent me the message, but I got to lie there while my stepsister had sex with me, now I can have sex with her.

I then clicked READY and a 2 minute countdown began.

Just then a slight breeze came up inside my room and the sex bot appeared beside me on my bed, with my stepsister’s face and the body type, it was almost a perfect match for what I had just seen, it just didn’t have any tattoos, piercings or scars from her many surgeries.

“Wow, it’s so lifelike!” as I kissed the sex doll. Her lips engaging mine, and as I introduced my tongue, she did the same. It was a passionate kiss!

When I broke the kiss, her eyes opened.

I asked if she could understand me and to blink twice if she could.

The sex doll blinked twice and smiled.

As I looked down her body, the doll seemed like it was alive. The breasts heaved slightly with each breath and the stomach moved up and down.

Seeing those beautiful breasts with the pale nipples, my hands soon found their way to them as I teased one nipple and then the other. Both of them coming to attention from my touch.

I moved over and down her body so I could kiss and suck on her nipples.

The doll didn’t make a sound, but seemed to breathe more deeply as my tongue danced with her now very prominent nipples.

As my lips enjoyed her breasts, my hand was feeling the wetness between her legs. She had a bare pussy, just like my stepsisters, and it was soaked already.

A quick glance at my phone, 25 minutes left.

I continued my trek downward and soon stared at her beautiful bare pussy. I kissed the insides of her thighs and brushed my lips across her clit ever so lightly. Making the doll almost pant as I saw her clit tense and relax as it tried to get more contact.

Using my fingers I spread her outer lips apart, displaying her beautiful inner pinkness, and I thrust my tongue as deep inside her pussy as I could. She tasted incredible, just like what I thought my stepsister’s pussy tasted like.

I enjoyed eating her out for several minutes, then realized I should probably fuck her before my time runs out.

I repositioned her legs so that her knees were up beside her torso and fucked my cock deep inside her. She was so warm and wet inside that it just felt incredible, I just wanted to savour the feeling forever. So I fucked her nice and slow, but as deep as I could.

I obviously lost track of time as my phone dinged and showed 5 minutes left. I had just came, so that probably contributed to my longevity before cumming this time.

I withdrew from her, flipped her over, pulled her ass up so she was on her knees, it amazed me her arms held up her body, and then plunged my cock back inside. I fucked her with a bit more purpose this time and just as my phone dinged to show one minute remaining.

I thought there was no time like the present, so I withdrew my cock from her wet pussy, positioned it at her tight ass and using the pussy lubrication already on my cock I pushed inside.

Now I understand why people like anal. Her ass was so much tighter than her pussy. Within seconds I was erupting my cum deep into her ass, after all it had been building for at least the last 30 minutes, so it seemed like I had released a torrent of cum into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.