Virtual Reality Anonymous Sex System - Cover

Virtual Reality Anonymous Sex System

Copyright© 2020 by El Kabong

Virtual Reality Anonymous Sex System

Science Fiction Sex Story: Virtual Reality Anonymous Sex System - Being stuck at home during this viral pandemic sucks! Fortunately Kyle stumbles onto a web site that promises total anonymity if you don't mind offering your body to others as a virtual reality sex doll. Being a sex doll has perks, especially as the technology improves and makes it even more realistic!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Body Swap   Incest   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

I exclaimed, “This sucks! I hate being cooped up in this house all day!” as my father once again told me I couldn’t go out to see my friends.

I’m 18 years old and technically capable of taking care of myself, but I am still in high school and my dad said if I wanted to continue living under his roof, I had to follow his rules.

My name is Kyle, I just turned 18 years old two weeks ago, I’m now a senior in high school, but when this stupid virus came our entire world changed.

With the coronavirus pandemic going on, there were daily public health warnings and everywhere you went, wear a mask, wash your hands and use hand sanitizer after touching almost anything. It was stupid to shut down the economy over something that had a 99% survival rate, but most of the governments, in their infinite stupidity, had done just that, to save the 1%.

Unfortunately, that 1% was old people and people with underlying health and respiratory issues and the fucking virus could very well kill those people if they got infected.

Which is why I was under house arrest, I have asthma and am therefore classified as high-risk, but I think the main reason is because my step-sister is severely immunocompromised and has so many medical issues that we have several doctors on speed dial and I think an ambulance actually hangs out nearby, so they can respond almost immediately!

She is 23-years-old now; she was a model through high school and she was an exotic dancer (aka stripper) after graduation. Some guy married her, but then realized she had so many health issues that he left her. She got almost nothing in the divorce; married less than 6 months and he had her sign a prenup!

I often wondered what that 6 months was like for the guy? Here he had scored an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous, a grade A prime piece of ass. But she was so frail and delicate that I’d be afraid of hurting her. I would think that would diminish the sex drive.

She had a lot of medical baggage! She has connective tissue issues and is constantly dislocating things. If she bumped into something, she would bruise like they had beaten her! If anyone wore the wrong perfumes around her, she would react and she could only eat a handful of different foods without having a reaction ... it literally seemed that if a fly landed on her, she would be en route to the hospital to get checked out. I wouldn’t doubt she knew everyone at the hospital on a first-name basis!

Unfortunately, because she had so many health issues, she couldn’t get a job and was now on social assistance and living in our house.

It’s not like we didn’t have the space, we live in a nice golf course community about 15 minutes from the city limits. It’s a large estate style home with 6 bedrooms, a movie theatre, a gym, a games room, a pool, a hot tub and a huge patio with a gas fire pit in the middle. Gas fire pits rock! Flick the switch and you have fire ... we couldn’t have an actual fire, because the smoke made my stepsister react!

Our house had a major HVAC system with three furnaces, air conditioning, air purifiers, steam humidifiers, on-demand hot water and all that stuff. The HVAC company comes by every spring and fall to service everything, including the pool. They do the HVAC for all of his companies, they’ve known our family for many years. I’ve even helped the owners’ daughter with her math homework.

My dad owns a few companies, plays the stock market, and he’s on the board of directors for a couple of other companies. I’ve never been privy to how much he actually makes, but in my entire life, I’ve never sensed that he ever worried about anything financial. Growing up, we went on cruises and vacations all over the world, and even when he got all depressed and clingy after mom died, or when the stupid governments shut down the economy ... he never seemed worried about money.

Mom ... I miss her ... fucking drunk driver! That was 3 years ago now! Dad took some time off and, after a few months, he decided he enjoyed working from home and being closer to me. We actually became good friends, playing golf, going to movies, he even took me to a strip club one time, and we talked about women. So, we renovated mom’s sewing and quilting room into his new office and he just works there, unless he had to go into the city for meetings.

Things normalized for my dad and I, we started bonding a lot more and even went camping a few times, then a little over a year ago, my dad started seeing Julia, who, just like her daughter, was drop-dead gorgeous ... a definite MILF!

I will freely admit, I’ve masturbated while thinking about both my stepmom and my stepsister!

My stepsister pretty much lives in her room, which is just like mine. She has a couch, a big screen TV, gaming consoles, a pretty kick ass computer system and a superb web cam. She streams herself playing video games ... kind of stupid if you ask me, but people pay money to watch her dress up in costumes and play video games.

She’s a typical airhead, not the brightest, and she likely got through school using her womanly wiles. Her gorgeous womanly wiles! I keep scanning the porn cam sites, hoping to see her, but haven’t found her yet, and I found no pictures of when she was a stripper either. I’ve found a few that look close to her, but the room or tattoos didn’t match.

We have a guest house. Grandma and grandpa used to live there until they passed away. That was close to 7 years ago now. After them, we had a lady that lived there with her son and daughter; they had just immigrated to the country and mom and dad gave them a place to stay and a job. She did the cooking and cleaning, and I don’t think they charged her any rent. She eventually met someone and got married and then moved away. The place has been empty ever since.

When my stepsister moved back, she asked if she could move in there, but dad laid down the rules for the guest house, knowing that I would consider it, since this was my last year of school.

The guest house is available to whoever can start paying $1000/month. It would include utilities, but you’d have to buy your own groceries and cook your own meals.

This house is enormous ... we all have our own space. I mean my room alone is larger than most apartments, I’ve got a queen-size bed, a couch, a big screen TV, and my desk has a top of the line gaming computer with 3 monitors, I’ve even got a walk-in closet and washroom.

So, if I think about it, there could be worse places to be in quarantine!

I still got to see my classmates, even if it is just by webcams. Most of them have pretty small bedrooms, and some even have to use the family computer in a common room. I moved my desk into a nook area of my room so my computer area looked a bit more like the other people in my class.

My classmates all knew we were rich, but I hated to flaunt it, that just wasn’t my style. For example, when I turned 16 dad took me into the city to buy my first car and he had me looking at BMW’s, Mustangs, Chargers, Camaros and he even suggested a Porsche, but I told him I wanted something practical for my first vehicle, unless he wanted to buy me a Ducati ... I would’ve loved a Ducati, but he said no motorbikes!

I do like camping and getting outdoors, so he relented when I asked for a Ford F-150 and one of those truck box tents. When he asked why, I simply told him that trucks were practical for a lot of things and it would be convenient for hiking and camping with friends.

My asthma wasn’t actually that bad, so my friends and I went hiking or even camping up in the mountains frequently, I just made sure I always had my inhaler with me.

Ah, those were the good old days ... when we could actually go outside and socialize.

They have isolated me in this house for 6 months, I’m even getting bored watching porn, I want to get out and hopefully get laid! I didn’t have a girlfriend when this whole coronavirus fiasco happened, but there was a couple in my class I was getting closer to actually asking out.

I haven’t actually had sex yet, as I’m kind of just one of the nerds at school, I don’t excel at school sports, but I’m near the top of every class for my grades, so I get asked by people to help them with problem subjects. Kind of like tutoring, except I don’t get paid, I’m just everyone’s smart friend.

I will say one thing though, my browser history, or my porn browsing history has seen me go through several phases in the past few months. It started off with just basic sex, then I got into what they call teen sex, which I think is 18 to about 24, then I got into the MILFs and got to appreciate what an older woman could do, then I got looking into various fetishes.

I liked pretty much all kinds of tits, as long as they weren’t too saggy, in all honesty my favourites were small tits A or AA cup! Like tits, I like pretty much all kinds of pussies. Each one is beautiful in its own way! I like firm round asses, but I’m not one for huge bubble butts, or cellulose butts!

I love creampies! Watersports was OK, but weird. Scat I didn’t care for at all! Anal sex was OK, but if a pussy is there, why go anal? Fisting I loved! I’m definitely not into the seniors or the tubby women. I’m OK with a few extra pounds, but there is a limit! I’ll also admit that I actually watched transsexuals with nice tits stroking their cocks and in watching them I often saw them interacting with guys.

I’m definitely not gay, but I’m not opposed to maybe trying it someday. Although I would say that I would prefer to try it with a transexual rather than a guy.

Ah, all this thinking about sex is just making matters worse!

I saw an ad on the Internet the other day about a virtual reality sex suit; I wonder how much those cost?

I picked up my phone and did a couple of quick searches, and I found a site.

The Virtual Reality Anonymous Sex Suit (VR ASS) allows you to have sex with people you know ... anonymously!

That sounds intriguing, I wonder how they manage that?

Ding!

Up pops one of those chat windows, but they’re usually bots, so I looked for the button to close it.

Hi Kyle, we are looking for beta testers and don’t have anyone in your region. Would you like to try a session for free, simply for answering a survey after the first usage? Don’t worry, the survey doesn’t identify you, we just need to collect some reviews to promote the product and for bug reporting.

They know my name already?! Hey it’s free, if I answer a survey after I use it the first time. Why not?

There was a slight breeze as the air shifted, and suddenly there was a suit and goggles lying on my bed with a note.

How did they do that? They must have triangulated my position from my phone.

Ding!

The chat host had written “Don’t worry about the how, just enjoy the why!” and left the chat room.

That was way more discreet than having a box shipped to the house, I worried about that happening. Mom and dad used to always open delivered packages, but then just left them on the table beside the door and told us there was a package delivered. My stepmom started doing that also until a couple of months ago when she opened a box addressed to my stepsister. It was a plain brown box, but inside she had ordered one of those big dragon dildos.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.