Wifely Support - Cover

Wifely Support

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Women helping men be more successful, and not just in work!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

We booked connecting outside cabins with balconies. As soon as the ship was out of sight of land, clothing was optional everywhere but the main dining room. The girls took their tops off and paraded around in small bikini bottoms. Us guys had speedos for now. Everyone was people (read boob and cock) watching at first. We found our way to the big pool and saw cruise veterans skinny dipping, bouncing their tits and cocks on the diving boards, and getting cozy on the recliners. Melinda told us that after midnight the lights went out at the pool and anything went. All of our imaginations got busy.

I started to get hard thinking of Melinda on this ship with the available men so I jumped in the pool. Melinda jumped in after me and pulled off my speedos and her bottoms and threw them to Jenny. “I want to show off my guy,” she hollered. We swam for a while and she went off the diving board twice. We walked back to our room with towels around our waists and rushed to the balcony. My hottie leaned over the railing and I slid into my favorite place. We heard moans on our right and could see enough over and through the railing to know that the older couple two rooms down were doing the same thing. We exchanged waves and smiles and kept on screwing. Just as we finished Jim and Jenny appeared on their balcony with the same idea. We pointed to the other couple as we went inside to shower.

After we dried off I poured us a drink and asked Melinda if she did that on her last cruise. She nodded. I asked her to mention to me the things she had done before so we could try them. “So you want to hear some more of my history now?”

I nodded and she continued, “It was five years ago. My boyfriend was a couple of years older and another couple we knew pretty well went with us. I told you that these would be good rooms because they are the same ones we had then. I’ve been fucked before in both beds. Do you want to hear more?” I nodded again. “We stayed as couples except halfway through we swapped partners for the rest of the trip.”

I was erect again and rather vigorously pushed her down on the bed and fucked her hard. She squealed in delight and humped right back. When we quieted down the connecting door opened and Jenny poked her head through, “Is everything ok over here?”

“No, I want your pussy too!”

She laughed knowing I couldn’t deliver on that promise for a while. I didn’t tell them the history I had learned until after the trip.

Dinner seating was arranged. We were surprised to find the couple from two doors down at our table. A pair of early twenties newlyweds who were in the room between this couple and us filled out the table. We made introductions and learned that the older couple were from Iowa, in their early fifties, and celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary. They had never done anything so adventuresome before. Wandering around all the naked bodies had inspired them to do the balcony thing which they were a little embarrassed about. Melinda said she’d been on this cruise before and balcony banging was very popular. Couples would visit while copulating and even get drinks for others and hand them over.

Looking directly at the youngsters she said it wasn’t unknown for folks to swap balcony partners and watch each other screw. The groom looked embarrassed and said, “We aren’t ready for anything like that!” Melinda was being a bit wicked when she said, “Oh, I wasn’t making an offer but you ARE kinda cute.” The bride was a bit shocked but recovered. They disappeared right after dinner but the Iowa couple wanted to visit so we went up to the pool area and sat close to the bar.

The wife wanted to talk, “We grew up in a small town and stayed there all our lives. We were childhood sweethearts and married as virgins. I’ve never seen another man naked until now. After reading a number of articles and books about healthy sexuality, and watching some porn on the internet, I realized that we had missed out on a lot of fun in our lives. We have been trying new things and our sex life is better than when we were younger.” Looking at Jim and Jenny she continued, “I know that you two are married and you (looking at me and Melinda) are not but you seem awfully close for just friends.”

Jenny spoke up, “We have, for all practical purposes, a group marriage. We help and fuck each other.”

The older wife was a bit startled by the response but smiled and said, “I guess I’d better get used to calling a fuck a ‘fuck’, right?” We all laughed and got another drink.

Jenny mentioned that we didn’t have to wear clothes at the pool and we stripped. There were even bags available to put our clothes in. The older couple were slow to comply so Melinda gently encouraged them. We didn’t stare as they settled in the recliners. They were farm people so had strong and lean bodies, actually rather attractive. Some nice slow music was playing so Jim asked Betty, the Iowa wife, to dance. Melinda asked Sam and I asked Jenny. It took a couple of songs before the older couple got anywhere close to bodily contact with their new partners but it eventually happened. We switched around for a few more numbers.

I told Betty what a good dancer she was and that I liked how her tits felt on my chest. She trembled when she brushed against my partially hard cock. Jenny had trapped Sam’s substantial erection between their bellies and was hoping he’d squirt, she told us later.

They were both flushed with arousal and excused themselves. We told them “have fun” and we knew they would. We swam, drank, and visited until midnight when the pool lights went off. Then we fucked our honeys while listening to, and dimly seeing, quite a few other couples making it under the stars.

Going back to our cabin we traded partners for the night. Freed from childcare, showing off her body, and having sexual freedom really turned Jenny on. I let her youthful energy do the work of getting herself off. I didn’t cum again but just stayed mostly erect inside her as we spooned in sleep. Way before dawn I was ready to bang her good and when we finished we heard sounds on the honeymooners’ balcony so we peeked out and watched them fuck in the moonlight. I slid into Jenny from behind and matched their strokes. The next day we enjoyed embarrassing them by mentioning how cute they looked on the balcony.

Melinda was having lunch with Betty the next day who was very attentive as she was told how much fun there was after midnight at the pool. Betty said that they rarely stayed up that late but, what the hell, this was a vacation. She excused herself to get another drink, swigged it down, and asked if she could talk frankly. Melinda assured her it was alright and this older woman opened up.

She was intensely curious to go beyond the vanilla sex they had for thirty years. She knew there were lots of other flavors and she wanted to taste them. Her husband was aware of her feelings and was not objecting but she didn’t know where to begin. She reached out to hold Melinda’s hand and asked, “You and your man have had a lot of experience. Will you help us?”

Melinda took both of her hands, “I think I can speak for him. I know it took a lot of trust for you to ask me and it will take even more to follow our instructions. If we go too fast just ask us to slow down.”

After briefing me and getting my agreement to be a sex instructor, Melinda called a “family council” before dinner. She filled in our other “spouses” and asked them to buddy up with the newlyweds later. They might not know about the pool after midnight as it wasn’t an “official activity”. At dinner the conversation was light but there was an undercurrent of tension. I noticed Sam looking at Melinda a lot and wished I could read his mind. We told everyone to take a nap, without fooling around, so they’d be awake at midnight for fun at the pool.

Everyone was there by 11pm and we danced nude, switching dance partners a lot. The ship knew better than to play fast music for naked people who wanted to feel strange flesh on theirs. I noticed the new bride pushing her crotch against mine as often as possible while rubbing her plump tits against my chest. She did that to all the other men as well. I think the young man had himself a hottie to take care of. He was hard as a rock and stayed trapped against the bellies of his dance partners who were enjoying the sensation of such firm young meat. By the time the lights went out at midnight, everyone had been in the pool at least once to cool down, and to the bar a few times to get Dutch courage. When I was in the pool the new bride had thoroughly fondled my parts while carrying on a conversation.

I’d quietly remarked, “Do you like that?” to which she replied without batting an eye, “Yes, and I’d like it better if I was holding it with my lower lips.”

Jim and Jenny took the young couple to another part of the pool deck while we moved closer to Betty and Sam. Sitting on loungers as switched pairs in the dim light, Melinda put Betty’s hand on my firming cock and took hold of Sam’s bigger one. “We are ready to take you to new sexual horizons. You can just tell us to slow down or stop if it’s ever too much. Understood?” Nods from all. “First let’s get better acquainted than the dancing could do. Betty, follow my lead.” She pushed Sam back on the lounger and ran her hands all over his body. Betty copied her with me. Both women then caressed and gently licked and sucked cock. After that I led Sam into the delights of exploring a new female body, first with hands and then with mouth. We didn’t want any orgasms yet.

We swapped couples back and Melinda climbed on my rod. We signaled the others to come closer and asked them to touch us as we coupled. Sam sucked Melinda’s tits and Betty loved holding my balls. We held off climaxing and then told them it was their turn to be the center of attention. Although a bit shy and restrained at first, they soon got going and our touches made it impossible for them to hold back. We gave some quiet applause as they climaxed and separated. We swapped partners again, giving them a serious kiss as they sat beside us.

Melinda asked them about their feelings and they both said it was thrilling and felt very good. Was that enough for one night or would they like to keep exploring? They looked intently at each other so we went for a short walk while they talked it over. We saw Jim and Jenny side by side with the newlyweds as they each banged their own spouse.

When we returned to our “students” Sam said they’d wasted 30 years and didn’t want to lose any more time. I told Sam that the time wasn’t wasted, it was just getting ready for now and to appreciate all that he’d had with Betty. He nodded his understanding, and she kissed him.

I gave them some advice, “When you get back with your spouse you will be a somewhat different person to them. You will have intimately experienced another person’s body for the first time. Sam, you will be leaving your sperm in Melinda and Betty will still have mine inside of her. You can allow that difference to make you feel angry and betrayed, or let it make your relationship more erotic. I sometimes have Melinda tell me of some interesting or exciting sex adventure she has had while we are coupled, and it excites me to share in that vicariously even many years later. I want to make sure you are ready for that change.”

They each said and nodded, “Yes.”

Melinda said, “I think it will be better if you weren’t distracted during your first time with another. Let’s have the guys switch rooms until 5am, and then come back to their own.”

They agreed that made sense, so I took Betty to her room and set an alarm. She was a lot less shy when not in front of her husband, which is exactly what I was expecting. As she explored my erection with fingers and mouth, she began talking about her feelings. I simply listened and asked a few questions to guide her. I laid her back and started kissing her deeply then explored down to her lightly furred nether lips. I deep tongue kissed her cunnie which set off the first orgasm. The light in the room was dim and the patio door partly open so we could hear the ocean. I also hoped she would hear the sounds of other lovers at play. My first penetration was missionary as I looked into her eyes and I kissed every reachable part as I dick-massaged her somewhat loose vagina with long slow strokes. Betty’s eyes were closed as she studied the sensations and breathed heavily in time with each insertion and withdrawal.

She softly spoke things like, “Oh my god ... I’ve done it ... sooooo good ... ooooooh. I’m such a cunt. What a good cock...” After a while I guided her to sit on top. As I suckled and played with her sagging mommy boobs I showed her how to ride me. This wasn’t a position she used very much apparently, but she caught on how to use her hips to maximize her pleasure.

She seemed to be trying to please me so I softly said, “Do it for you right now. I like it all”. She came twice, getting noisier each time. Good, she was letting loose. I finally made a big show out of cumming inside of her. Her eyes went wide when she felt the hot spurts and she wailed softly, very aware that having a new dick inside is one thing but having strange semen get in your womb is the ultimate. She was forever changed, like giving up another maidenhead.

She slumped on top of me, kissing all over my face and squeezing my cock with her surprisingly strong Kegel muscles. After a short rest she asked, “How long does it take you to recover?”

I smiled, “Depends on my partner. Do you want to shower?”

She replied, “If you’re alright I’d like to just stay natural for a while. But I need to pee.” We went to the tiny bathroom together. She held my hose while I emptied then kissed the head and sat down. “Watch me”, she asked and kept her thighs apart as she tinkled. She looked down to see my cum dripping out too. “Please wipe me.” I did, and we went back to bed.

She sucked my cock still covered with our fluids and I ate her too. When I was ready again we tried a number of positions, ending up in the scissors position which was new for her. We could see and touch each other easily, and didn’t get tired supporting ourselves, so this coupling lasted a long time. After spurting my second semen injection, I diddled her clit with the seeping cum until she came and we slept until the alarm. I put my robe on, kissed her, patted her pussy, and told her I was looking forward to hearing how Sam liked his “new” wife at breakfast, or maybe lunch. Sam and I shook hands in the hall as I said, “Enjoy reconnecting with your loving wife. She was great.”

Melinda had just gotten back in bed after a bathroom trip so I made a pit stop and washed off a bit. Not that my dick would stay clean for long! We were both tired so I suggested spooning. My pecker slipped into a hot, wet, and somewhat tender love channel. I reached around to cup the top tit as we negotiated who would tell their story first. I suggested we sleep a bit and she nodded.

An hour and a half later I awoke and started slowly pumping the familiar fun place with my reinvigorated dick. I felt like I was sliding in a silky pot of soup. Melinda awoke and the first thing she said was, “Damn, he cums a lot. That big thing is like a firehose. Do you feel how wet I am?”

“How could I not?”

“He came in me three different times and I felt every spurt. It got me off big time. Nothing is more female than taking lots of sperm. Oh, I wasn’t thinking!” She was referring to my vasectomy so I spanked her butt. “It’s a good thing I’m not fertile,” she added with a grin.

I picked up my pace and she squeezed and I shot a small bit of semen in her to join all of Sam’s. We snoozed for a while longer then I made coffee and we recoupled to tell our stories. I told about how Betty had liked learning about different positions and had really let loose, feeling sexier than ever before in her life. Sam had been a bit nervous but his male instincts took over when presented with willing pussy. He too had taken to different positions and had loved his new partner’s exclamations about his big prong and copious ejaculations. My girlfriend’s summary was that Betty was in for a lot of fun, and she herself wouldn’t mind another ride or two with Sam.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.