The Reunion - Cover

The Reunion

by Lance Lovejoy

Copyright© 2020 by Lance Lovejoy

Incest Sex Story: Ralph tenderly loves and protects his ward Nancy. Returning on college break, she has a reunion dinner with the man she always loved - Ralph.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex   .

The Reunion: Ralph Johnson wanted the very best for his niece, Nancy Carlson. A widower and semi-retired developer, Ralph stepped in when Nancy’s mother was abandoned and later died of cancer. Nancy turned out to be a joy. She easily accepted the new family that she knew so well. She stayed with Ralph through secondary school, and then Ralph’s wealth funded a POSH eastern prep school. First year complete, Nancy was home for summer and sharing an apartment with a girlfriend. She waited for a chance to see over-booked Ralph, and tonight they are meeting for dinner at the country club. She is growing up.

By the way, Nancy is a 5’ 4” doll. Family problems delayed her school, leaving her a bit older, but socially more mature. Her personality is well rounded—she has handled school, activities, and boys very well. National scholar material, she opted for B+ good grades and saved energy for a rounded life. A virgin, she liked boys but never found it necessary to put out for popularity ... she was in control and would choose when. Before he left home, Ralph’s son always treated Nancy like a sister. And Ralph was too protective to even consider sampling Nancy’s increasing charms.

At 6 pm, Ralph’s limo gathered Nancy for the 7 o’clock dinner at the country club (which Ralph’s firm had built). Nancy wore a simple black sheath with pearls, her hair in a French bun. A bit more makeup for evening was in order, but otherwise her persona was tasteful and understated. Like a Catholic school girl in her uniform with her head covered for mass, the more Nancy understated her charms, the more men needed a second look.

The reunion dinner could not have been better. With no one to impress, they munched simple fare over endless talk. A man could do worse than pick his bride based on her voice. If one had to listen to someone for 30 years, then Nancy would be the one. Her direct, downhome update of the school year was like a siren’s sweet song. Her dress was cut modestly, but the plain fabric could not hide the swell of her womanly breasts and lovely hips ... you know.

Then hand-in-hand, Nancy and Ralph strolled the country club grounds after dinner. Laughter and talk of old times bubbled around them, and finally tired, they stopped. Nancy leaned into Ralph and he joined her tender lips to his, a brief unintended touch. Oh, oh. The both knew what happened. This couldn’t go anywhere. It couldn’t get in the way of his joy with Nancy and his parental oversight of her becoming a whole, complete woman. They needed to talk.

Drinks at Ralph’s: The limo returned the reunion duo to Ralph’s home. It was close to the driver’s time to go home, but that was no problem as there were plenty of cars and, anyhow, Nancy’s old room was available.

Ralph: I’m sorry about the kiss. Technically you’re no longer my ward, but I promised your mother I would care for you properly.

Nancy: You’re not Uncle Ralph anymore, just Ralph. I’m grown up, and I have always had feelings for you. We’re better to be honest about it. I loved you as Uncle Ralph, and I love you more as Ralph. My feelings rarely take over my judgment. I know where I’m going. If I didn’t respect and love you, I’d find a sneaky ware to melt your resolve.

Ralph: Dear, sweet Nancy. We just can’t go anywhere with this. I fear I’ll lose the love we have—the fatherly visits, hugs, and kisses—but not boy-girl stuff. Crash in your old room tonight, and we’ll get you home tomorrow. We’re comfortable in the pool and the sauna. We run around the house in dressing gowns till after breakfast. Let’s stay relaxed like the old family.

Nancy: So you don’t trust me or trust yourself. I know you love me too, but I won’t make it hard for you. Give me a peck on the cheek. Get some rest.

Next Day - Nancy Makes It Hard for Ralph: Nancy didn’t pressure Ralph for love, but unintentionally she made it hard. In middle age, Ralph had a firm, muscled bod. He knew his way around a bedroom and thought he could handle his sexy feelings. But his manhood was out of control. Like a teenage stud, he could not keep it down. And it could not be hid from his niece.

The breakfast was outstanding, though the cook had the rest of the day off and lunch was to be on the wing. Another beautiful day saw a chance for a swim, a drive, or a walk, and maybe a salad at the French bistro. They should not waste this precious time.

Ralph: Don’t need a driver today. Before we get you home, Nancy, how about a ride in the convertible and we just take things as they come?

Nancy: Love it, Ralph. It’s going to be a long winter at school, and I can’t waste a chance to be with you.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.