My Buddy Lizzy - Cover

My Buddy Lizzy

Copyright© 2020 by Lance Lovejoy

Chapter 1

Before Lizzy and Me, mostly true ... after all writing is a creative process allowing corrections to history.

Early sex or lack thereof: it was right after the war, and remember the war was a time when men were away, women workers were given bennies, they kept up factory production to loud swing music, and moral standards got challenged. The Smithsons already had the house next to ours when we moved in. He worked for the railroad, his wife I think stayed at home, and his older teenage daughter Tina and his grade school son Ralphie were available for babysitting and play respectively. Later as moral standards were taught me, I thought of them as trashy, but now they seem a fun family who threw out many rules on sex.

So for the few years we lived there, I was in K thru 5, I sure learned a lot from them. Ralphie, a year my senior, would hold court with me expanding my horizons quickly. For example, Ralphie said he had slept around, and once upon awaking, with his penis still engaged, found he had pissed inside this girl. Awesome, but sophomoric story, and no more true than his sex life. Ralphie taught me how to steal ice creams from the store near school, but I did it just once being caught by my mom (she accepted my lame excuse, but with great suspicion).

What else: one time bounding into their house without knocking, I found Ralphie’s mom and dad screwing. They were seated facing each other on a matching easy chair and ottoman, and they just smiled and continued their conjugal pleasure. Wow. And then there was the time my divorced mom was on a date, and Tina was babysitting me. After my bath she was too friendly and scared me. I seemed determined to keep my purity.

With my mom: this might have been a young boy’s memory of a wet dream with the first woman he imprinted on, but I keep it as a memory. Mom was no slut, but she was a young attractive divorcee with needs. She told me how beautiful sex was, but of course not for me. Like many little guys I would climb in bed and snuggle my mom, and one day I wound up naked between her legs licking her pussy. Was that ever great! It didn’t last long, and as I was getting old enough to understand things, it soon stopped. Probably not true, but a private memory this old pervert saved.

More lessons with Tina: fortunately mom had more dates and Tina and I had more evenings together. She told me of the local boys who had her cornered in a shed. She did help them out, but required more than straight sex ... I think all women love a tongue in their private areas. And Tina still bathed me, but in a robe or casual shirt so she could protect her regular clothes. She had to reach deep in the tub more than once to find the soap, and her thin bath outfit would cling nicely when wet-- plus she had to keep closing it to maintain modesty (and direct my attention to her lovely wet tits). I was getting with the program! Before final exams with Tina, she taught me some fun games. We practiced baby kissing on each other’s faces (just little kisses). And we played patty cake clapping our hands in rhythm ... first clapping our own hands, then against each other’s hands, and then against the other’s thighs, and finally against each other’s chests, just lovely, gentle, innocent touching. But sadly we moved, and virginity was my lot till I was of age.

My year with Lizzy ... no, Lizzy’s cherry was left intact, and I’m not sure of the moral standards or laws violated between a 5th grader and a first grader, but I have fond memories...

In my last year as the Smithson’s neighbor, their niece and godchild Lizzy came to live with them. Divorce and financial failure found her lucky to have a home. And life at the Smithsons continued about as usual ... they took Lizzy’s presence in stride. The front door was never locked, mom and dad continued their lusty ways openly, and Tina did her thing too. There were parties, in the summer there was the big wading pool, and we ran between houses having a good time.

You might expect Mr. Smithson, a randy fellow with a tolerant wife, to attend to Lizzy’s sex education. But it turned out he was above that. Then Lizzy’s future lust was left to Ralphie. But Lizzy, feeling lost and abandoned, had not time for Ralphie, at least not that way.

Lizzy liked me, even before I learned to love her! Lizzy did like me, and I soon learned to love her.

I was at her birthday party that summer. It was a hot day and the large backyard wading pool hosted a half dozen splashing and screaming kids. An extra set of parents helped the Smithsons keep order. And except for an occasional tear, the parents had nothing to do but checkout each other’s swimsuits and socialize with each other. There was a lot of friendship between the two sets of parents, and looking back I suspect trips into the house might have been for fun. But everything around the kids was fine.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.