Revenge Is Best In Thirds - Cover

Revenge Is Best In Thirds

Copyright© 2020 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Harrassed and humiliated in high school, he waits for his chance to get even with the girls who treated him so cruelly back then. Finally, after 5 long years, his day of retribution comes and he can put his plans into action...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Harem   Oral Sex   Revenge  

It was Saturday when I called on the last of the terrible trio, Diane. It had been a hell of a week so far – Tuesday I made Krystal my slut slave; Thursday I had taken Terri, and now Saturday I was going to have Diane! Three hot women in a week’s time!

I had called her the night before soon after she had gotten home from her school day. I made a point of calling each of the girls at least a day in advance, not because I was being considerate, but because I wanted each of them to stew on what I was going to do to them for awhile! I have found that a woman’s imagination and her mind can be powerful allies when put to work properly! Telling them that I will be using them the next day gave them a whole day and night to think about and dread what was going to happen to them the following day!

Later on, after each had been used a couple times, my calls would have another, equally powerful impact – calling them up gave them something to look forward to and got their libido working on them!

I told Diane that I would be over about 6:00 Saturday evening and I was right on time. Diane lived in a small, but cute two bedroom home, not too far from the school she taught at. I knocked on the door and she answered, dressed in her comfy sweatpants, oversized t-shirt and slippers. Since she knew I was coming over she hadn’t bothered to get dressed – something we would discuss when I got there!

“Come on in,” she said when she opened the door. She held the door open for me and I stepped inside. She showed me to the living room and we sat on the sofa. She didn’t look me in the eye, instead looking down at her nervously fidgeting hands in her lap. I let her sit there silently for a few moments, watching her squirm while she waited for me to say or do something.

“Well? What’s this all about?” she said finally, trying to take charge of the situation.

“I think you know what this visit is about, whore. It’s about payback and it’s about how you treated me in high school. It’s time you paid for the way you behaved towards me. The funny thing is that you weren’t even the one I was interested in! I wanted your friend Krystal – she is the girl I asked to that freshman dance. I didn’t even know you. Yet you and Terri had to get involved and make it all a big joke, humiliating me and harassing me all the time in school, sending your boyfriends and the jocks after me and making my life miserable to the point I left school.

“So now I am here to begin the process of making it right. I say begin the process because one night’s fun is not going to be anywhere near enough to settle the score. I plan on using you and your two miscreant friends many, many times before I will consider us even. You three whores teased me with your tight sweaters and swishing asses for three and a half years and caused me to lose out on any school activities, dances, and even my graduation. I didn’t get a diploma because of you, rather I had to settle for a G.E.D. Do you know how hard it is to get a decent job with a G.E.D.? Not to mention college – that is near impossible unless you want to go to a state college,” I said.

“I’m terribly sorry. We were just dumb girls back then – kids. We didn’t think about how our teasing would affect you. We didn’t mean to ruin your life,” she said quietly, still looking down.

“Well I survived and although it was a lot harder than it could have been, I managed to make a decent living. However, that does not excuse what you did. Just because I am now doing quite well in my business does not let you three off the hook. I am here to give you the chance to start making up for the hell you put me through,” I said.

“W-What are you going to do to me?” she asked, finally looking up at me.

“I am going to make you my whore, Diane. I am going to take what you spent so much of your high school days wiggling in front of me like a carrot in front of a horse. You paid your way through college on your back, whoring yourself out to pay for your education, so let’s see if all that ‘work experience’ taught you anything!” I said.

“Please don’t...” she implored. But her pleas had little effect on me. I had a plan and a goal to reach and I wasn’t going to be deterred.

“Get up and stand in front of me. I want you to strip for me. I want to see what kind of a whore I am dealing with here,” I said flatly and without emotion.

“Pleeease ... please don’t, Sir...” she pleaded again. I stood suddenly turning to her. She cowered back as I reached out and grabbed her by her long black hair and hauled her to her feet.

“You fucking whore! You didn’t mind taking your clothes off for anyone willing to pay you a few bucks, and you are going to get all shy on me now? Get those damn clothes off now or you’ll wish you had, dammit!” I snapped at her.

I sat back down on the sofa as Diane began getting undressed. With hands shaking, she lifted up her t-shirt, taking it off over her head. Braless under her t-shirt, her nipples instantly hardened and grew erect as the cool room air hit them. Diane had very lovely 32D tits and I was looking forward to playing them and tasting the cherry-hued buttons that topped them. I licked my lips in eager anticipation and Diane blushed, knowing what I was thinking.

Topless now, she began removing her sweatpants. Hooking her thumbs under her waistband, she shimmied out of them until she had pushed them down over her full hips and the sweatpants fell to her ankles. She stepped out of the puddle of cotton at her feet and stood there clad now only in her skimpy pink panties. I gave her a smile of appreciation then curled my finger indicating I want her to come closer.

Hesitantly she took a step closer, then another until she stood directly in front of me. “Hands behind your back, whore, and keep them there until I tell you to move them,” I commanded her.

She did as I told her, clasping one hand in the other. “Open your legs,” I said. She parted her legs slightly. I reached out and slapped the inside of one thigh. “Wider, slut! Like you did to get through college!” I said. Diane gasped and move her legs farther apart. Then I slid my hand between her spread thighs and began gently rubbing up against her pussy through the filmy material of her panties.

“Ohhh,” Diane softly moaned trying not to show any reaction. But her body was already beginning to betray her. I could feel her softly swaying as my hand worked over her swollen pussy lips. I gathered her panties in front and pulled them into her pussy, making the fabric dig in between her pussy lips and rub hard against her clit.

Diane held her lips tightly closed, trying not to make any noise, trying not to give in to my actions. So it was a competition was it? Well, she was going to lose this contest! I stood up in front of her and got very close to her. Diane was a little shorter than me at five foot, five inches and she had to look up to me, although she wasn’t right then. I grabbed her by the throat just as I had Terri the other day, and held her face up to look me in the eyes as I talked.

“If it’s a contest you want, whore, then I’m all for the game. But I can promise you that you are going to lose! I will see to it that you cum tonight ... cum so much you will beg and plead for me to stop. And just because you used to pretend with your johns, don’t think for a minute you can pull that shit with me. You see, I won’t stop with just a little moaning and play acting – I will make sure you are genuine! So you just get it out of that pretty head that you’re going to fool me or outlast me because it isn’t going to happen. Just sit back and enjoy the evening, it’ll be easier and more fun for you,” I said.

I moved around behind her and ran my hands up her sides from her hips slowly up the sides of her ribs and then moved them around her to cup her lovely tits. I pressed myself against her, letting her feel the bulge I had for her later. As I cupped her tits I felt her body shudder and yield a bit, pushing back against me slightly. I squeezed her mounds and rubbed my fingers over her nipples. When I gently pinched the hard little buds, I heard an involuntary, but definite whimper come from her. I smiled at myself. Yes this whore was losing her fight.

“You like my hands on you don’t you, whore? You like feeling me playing with your tits and my hard cock at the crack of your ass don’t you? Admit it, you want me to take you, don’t you?” I growled low and soft in her ear.

“Noooo...” she said, half moaning. She struggled a little bit, half-heartedly. Her resolve was waning.

“No?” I asked. “Well your pride may say no, my little slut, but your body is telling me otherwise. I’ll bet ... yep look at this, your pretty pussy is getting all wet!” I said as my hand slipped down to cover her sex. “Your panties are soaked! Maybe we should get you out of those wet things ... don’t want you to catch your death of pneumonia you know!” I hissed in her ear.

“Ohhhh...” she moaned. My hands slid down her body lightly touching her with just my fingertips, watching the goosebumps pop up as my hands trailed down her sides to her waistband. I picked the elastic of her panties with two fingers of each hand and began pulling them down slowly peeling them from her. As I pulled them down, I knelt behind her, her tight firm ass right in front of my face.

I could smell her need clearly as I’m sure she could as well. Her sweet musky aroma filled my nostrils and made me start salivating. I could hardly wait to see if she tasted as good as she smelled. I pulled her panties down to her ankles and she lifted her feet from the drenched garment. I stood up turning her to face me.

“See how wet you are whore? Smell how much you want fucked! Smell your fucklust as your own body betrays you. Now tell me again – you want me don’t you, whore? You want me to fuck you senseless, don’t you?”

“Yes, Oh God, yes...” she said, looking up at me.

“Then ask me. Beg me to fuck you, whore. Beg me like you used to beg your johns,” I said.

“Please fuck me Sir, Please fuck me now,” she responded.

“Oh that was just pathetic, whore! It’s no wonder you had to find another line of work, if that was how you tried to turn on a customer! I’ve gotten sexier responses from the telephone operator! Why don’t we try that again, shall we, and this time make me think you are at least a little interested, okay?” I said.

“Please, Sir! Please fuck me! Please I want your cock! I want you to fuck me hard!” she said more enthusiastically this time.

“That is better, but I think you can still improve. Maybe what you need is a little inspiration!” I said. I took her by the upper arm and I marched her over to the nearest wall I pushed her face first up against the wall and slapped her legs to make her spread them wide apart. “Stay right there, don’t you move!” I warned her. I went and picked up the gym bag I had brought in, the same gym bag I had with Terri. I had a special toy in it that I hadn’t used on any of the girls yet ... one I was saving for when a little extra ‘motivation’ might be needed!

“I have something in here that I think might help you find your voice. I reached in my bag and pulled out a Hitachi Wand, a very powerful ‘personal massager’ – a vibrator that was bound to have her howling in short order! I plugged the device in – it was far too powerful to be battery-operated – and turned it on it lowest speed. I started by running it up the inside of her thighs a little ways. I intentionally stayed a distance from her pussy, I wanted her to see how it felt and anticipate how it would feel when I finally used it in her special place.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.