Revenge Is Best In Thirds - Cover

Revenge Is Best In Thirds

Copyright© 2020 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Harrassed and humiliated in high school, he waits for his chance to get even with the girls who treated him so cruelly back then. Finally, after 5 long years, his day of retribution comes and he can put his plans into action...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Harem   Oral Sex   Revenge  

A couple days after meeting with Krystal, I called up Terri. With Terri and Diane, I didn’t have to worry about being as clandestine, as neither of the two had any real relationships that needed to be avoided. Terri for example had a couple guys she dated off and on but nothing real steady. Diane was even less committed. So I didn’t need to be so secretive with contacting them. It was right as my work day was drawing to a close that I called Terri.

“Hello?”

“Hello Terri, I’m glad you are at home. I will be dropping by your place in a couple hours. Be ready for me when I get there. Do you understand me?”

“But Sir, I had plans tonight!” she said.

“Well, cancel or postpone them. I come first. Just be ready for me,” I said and I hung up the phone. My three whores would have to get used to the idea that when I call they are to put aside whatever they are doing or planning to meet my needs now. I already had one of them thinking straight, now it was time to work on the other two!

Exactly two hours later I was sitting outside Terri’s condominium. It was a very nice building in a good neighborhood – Terri seems to have done pretty well for herself! I guess being a legal intern was paying off for her. I was glad to see that – the more she had going for her the easier it would be to control her because she had a lot more to lose! I walked confidently up to the entrance to her building, carrying a small gym bag of goodies and looked for her apartment number, buzzing her apartment when I found it.

I heard the door lock click open and I went inside. I went up to the 3rd floor condo and saw that she had left the door slightly cracked open. I stepped inside to find Terri sitting on her sofa drinking a cup of coffee.

“Hello Terri,” I said cheerfully, sitting my gym bag on a nearby chair.

“Hello,” she said flatly and without emotion. It was clear by her attitude and the sound of her voice that she would rather have been out doing what she originally planned to do. Too bad – she and her cohorts ruined enough of my plans over the years. It was time she learned how it felt.

“Well, you might as well sit down and tell me what you want,” she said, rather rudely and disrespectfully. I walked over to where she was sitting and rather than sitting down and explaining my purpose for showing up and ruining her night, I reached down and grabbed her hair and hauled her to her feet. I slapped her across the face good just to get her attention before speaking to her.

“Listen here you little bitch! You don’t seem to get the idea yet. You are not the one running this show anymore! I have enough on you to ruin you and any future you think you have and I am NOT going to be trifled with. Now, I want you to get that ass into your bedroom and get naked. I plan on having you tonight and I am not going to discuss it. Move it whore, I am about out of patience with you!” I said angrily, shaking her head by the hair as I spoke.

Once she realized that I wouldn’t be intimidated or dissuaded, she went quickly back into her bedroom to follow my commands. I waited in the living room for a few minutes, unplugging her phone so we wouldn’t be disturbed and putting the chain on the door in case someone came over. I wanted no interruptions tonight.

A couple minutes later, I went back to the bedroom to see Terri. She had followed my directions ... almost. I saw her sitting on her bed waiting for me still wearing her panties. She had removed all of her other clothes but waited there in her panties as if unsure she should remove them as well.

“Why do you still have your panties on, whore? Was I unclear in my directions? Did you not understand that naked meant NO clothes on?” I asked, setting my bag on her dresser.

“Sir, please I...” she started.

SILENCE!” I gave you a command and I expect it to be followed. Now bend over and put your hands flat on your bed, “I said.

“PLEASE Sir!” Terri pleaded. I guess she was afraid of another spanking. I grabbed her and showed her how I wanted her positioned. Then I moved around behind her and began by rubbing her panty-clad ass softly and gently. She flinched at first thinking I was prepping her for a spanking but I had another idea in mind.

I rubbed her ass for a couple minutes until she started to relax a bit. I moved my hands over her firm globes and down the backs of her thighs, moving back up by going on the insides of her thighs and up her crack. She was beginning to get a bit turned on as I caressed her, wiggling her ass at my tender touch. Look at this whore – give her a little attention and she gets all aroused! I thought to myself, smiling.

Once I had her wagging her ass at my touch, I moved my hands up and slipped my fingertips under her waistband, drawing it slowly down over those creamy pale globes. Terri shuddered as I finished undressing her, still not sure of my intentions. As her panties came down to the tops of her thighs, I leaned forward to kiss her smooth fleshy cheeks.

“Please Sir, please don’t spank me again!” she pleaded.

“I don’t intend on spanking you, my little whore. At least not for this. I am actually glad you saved this last bit of clothing for me – I was having second thoughts about telling you to get completely naked. I enjoy removing the last vestige of modesty from you girls. I did the same to Krystal a few days ago. Only I kept her panties – sort of a trophy, I guess. And I will be keeping yours as well.

“From now on, when I call on you, I want you to be dressed in something more suited for your calling as a whore. I was you to dressing to please me and to show me that you want to impress me. A sexy dress, stockings, fuck me heels, and no bra or panties. Understand? You are to be pleasurable in dress as well as in performance, so make sure you are,” I said.

“Yes Sir. Thank you for not spanking me, Sir.”

“Well you’re going to get your chance to thank me right now. Come here,” I said. I took her around to the foot of her bed. Terri had a wonderful brass bed that I was going to use to restrain her while I enjoyed her. I placed her with her back to the brass footboard and I tied her wrists to the top corners of it with ropes I brought in my bag. Then I knelt and fastened her ankles to the legs of the bed essentially putting her in a standing spread-eagle position. Finally, I ran one last rope around her waist which would prevent her from moving side to side and hold her firmly in place.

With Terri’s lovely form solidly against the bedframe, I knew that she could struggle all she wanted but she’d not be able to resist me. I stood and moved very close to her. I wanted to see if Terri got as hot and bothered by my telling her what was in store for her as Krystal did.

“Now that I have you all tied up and restrained to this bed, what should I do with you? Any suggestions, whore? So what does Terri like, hmm? Do you like having your tits played with?” I asked as my hand trailed down to her tit, circling her areola and brushing softly across her nipple. “Maybe you like it when a man pinches that nipple and tugs on it a bit,” I showed her what I meant as I took one nipple between my fingers, rolling it and pinching it just hard enough to get a little gasp from her.

“Mmm yeah, my little whore likes that, don’t you? I wonder what else I can find to play with?” I let my hand lazily move on down her belly, feeling it spasm as I began to enter more intimate areas. I let my fingers pass over her mound and then stop just as I reached her soft downy fur. I heard a soft whimper of disappointment as I moved away from where she wanted me to go and I smiled to myself. I moved my hands to her hips and as I slid slowly down her legs, I lowered myself until I was kneeling in front of her. My face was now only inches from her pussy and I could hear her breathing increase.

“Mmm ... something smells delicious! Is that you whore? Are you trying to tempt me with your wonderful pussy smell?” I said mockingly. “Maybe I should have a look? Would you like me to look?”

“Please...” she moaned softly. She was beginning to come around! But I needed to prod her a bit.

“Please what?” I asked.

“Please ... look at my ... pussy,” she said, embarrassed to be asking such a thing of me.

“Well that’s pretty sorry asking, but let’s see what we can find,” I said. I parted her pussy lips, acting like I was inspecting her. “Hmm, I see there’s a bit of moisture in there. Did you know your pussy was leaking, my dear?” I said, looking up at her.

“Ohhh...” she whined. I felt her shudder involuntarily.

“Perhaps I should have a closer look. Maybe if I probed in there a bit I can find the source of that leak,” I said. “What do you think?”

“Ohhh, God!” she said, her moans becoming louder now. I knew it was time to make my move. I stood up and grabbed her by the hair twisting her head to face me. I got right up in her face.

“Tell me what you want whore! Ask me to fingerfuck your dripping cunt! You know you want me to, your body is begging me to take it. Now tell me if you want me to fingerfuck you. TELL ME WHORE!” I said angrily.

“Please Sir! Please fingerfuck my pussy! Oh God, please fuck me! Fuck me now! Please! Pleeease!” she pleaded. As soon as the words left her lips she looked at me with dinner plate eyes, as if she was horrified she had said such things.

“Now you are talking properly. This is how I expect you to talk to me from now on. I don’t want you censoring your words or talking around the subject. When you want cock, you are to tell me. When you want me to eat your pussy, say so. And if you want me to fuck your ass like I own it, you tell me that. Understand?” I said.

“Y-yes Sir,” she said, blushing red.

“Good.” I pulled her face to mine and kissed her hard and deep. My hand parted her pussy lips and I shoved two fingers deep into her wet hole, parting my fingers to trap her clit as I rubbed her pussy. Terri gasped as I entered her and I shoved my tongue into her open mouth. She took right to sucking it as if my tongue was a tiny cock, showing me what she would do to me later on.

Terri moaned into my mouth as she softly swayed back and forth. Even tied as she was, her body moved with my fingering her, humping against my hand, trying to get my fingers deeper into her. She was breathing heavily through her nose, not wanting to break the kiss even though she needed air. She was enjoying my hand wrapped in her hair too. Apparently, Terri liked her sex a little on the rough side! Well I was fine with that! If rough she wanted, rough she would get!

I went to my gym bag and pulled out another little surprise I had in there just in case. I came back in front of her swinging the device on a connecting chain.

“What is that?” Terri said.

“These my naughty little whore, are nipple clamps. I am going to clamp your nipples before I proceed,” I said.

“Ohhh!” she moaned loudly. I could see the lust in her face as she watched the tiny clamps swing back and forth on my finger. I leaned down and gave her nipple a little lick and Terri moaned again, thrusting out her 32C tits for more. I licked her nipple once more then blew air across it. The cool air hardened her nipple and made it stiffer and more erect. I pinched it gently pulling at it and making it swell with excitement. Once I had it fully erect, I placed the rubber-tipped jaws of the clamp over it and let the clamp close over it.

OHHH, FUCK!” Terri cried out as the clamp began pinching her tender bud. I pulled on the clamp a bit to make sure it was snugly attached then I began working on the other nipple, repeating the same teasing to get it likewise erect and ready. I attached the second clamp and tested it like I did the first. I stepped back for a moment and let Terri feel the clamps for a bit. I walked over to my bag and came back with two 1 ounce pyramid-shaped fishing weights with wire hooks which I attached to the bottom of the clamps just for a little extra pull.

Terri stood there looking at her clamped and weighted nipples and I saw a woman enthralled in her lust. She looked up at me eyes glazed over and I knew that she was made for this sort of thing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.