Revenge Is Best In Thirds - Cover

Revenge Is Best In Thirds

Copyright© 2020 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Harrassed and humiliated in high school, he waits for his chance to get even with the girls who treated him so cruelly back then. Finally, after 5 long years, his day of retribution comes and he can put his plans into action...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Harem   Oral Sex   Revenge  

Krystal gasped in surprise. “Hello Sir,” she said. I kissed her neck and put my arms around her just below her bustline. She was rigid and uncertain at first, but I knew she would soon warm up to my touches.

“You have done well so far, my little slut. I am pleased you decided to play along with my game,” I said, growling softly in her ear. Then I nibbled on it a bit as my hands moved up to cup her tits. I felt her shudder at this and inhaled deeply sticking her lovely tits out a little more for me.

“So you like this do you?” I asked, “You like being a slut for me?” Krystal moaned softly. It wasn’t a definitive yes response, but it didn’t need to be ... her moan was confession enough.

“I knew once we got started, you’d come around quickly. You always were a slut, even back in school. And your whoring ways have only gotten worse. Well, now on you’re MY whore – I don’t want to see or hear of you hanging out in those south side bars or trolling for cock anymore. I am a jealous Sir, and I don’t share my cunts with anyone else – do you hear me? If I find out you’ve been trying to get some cock on the side, our deal is over and your secret is out. I’ll see to it you get all the filling you need and deserve slut. You won’t need to look for it anymore,” I said.

I turned her around to face me, still wearing the blindfold as I began unbuttoning her shirt. She had worn a plaid shirt and blue jeans with her cork-soled wedges – her casual attire. I hadn’t told her to wear anything specific this time. As I unbuttoned her shirt, I could hear her breathing change. She knew what she was there for and the idea was beginning to have an effect on her. As the buttons were freed, I pulled apart the material and planted a hot kiss on the newly exposed flesh, each kiss causing her to moan a little louder than the previous one. Her body began to sway slightly as we progressed.

Once her shirt was completely unbuttoned, I slipped it off her shoulders and tossed it to the floor. She wore a plain tan bra under it which I also removed. I marveled at Krystal’s luscious tits once again. She had always been built like a brick shithouse and now that this sexy sultry body was mine for the taking, I relished in that lovely form. I softly traced the outline of each 32D-cup tit and brushed my fingertips whisper-soft across her nipples, teasing each one to swell and stand tall. Her moans told me I was doing everything right and I smiled at her wanton-ness.

I had picked this particular hotel because I knew the rooms had an exposed truss design – meaning that each room had a very handy beam across the ceiling that allowed a rope to be passed over it in case one wanted to tie a lovely lady to it. Which it just so happens I did! Once Krystal was topless, I took a rope and slung it over the beam, securing one wrist to it then the other, drawing her arms high over her head and spread out wide. With her arms now secure and out of the way. I removed her blindfold so she could enjoy what I was going to do to her.

Krystal was a very beautiful girl with pretty green eyes that sparkled when she smiled. I wanted to watch those eyes glaze over in lust as I enjoyed her.

“What are you going to do to me? Please, please don’t hurt me, Peter,” she implored me.

I grabbed her by the hair and hauled her head back quickly. “I told you I don’t go by that name anymore, slut. You will address me as Sir. The next time you call me that name, I will slap you senseless!”

“Y-Yes Sir!” she corrected herself quickly.

“As for hurting you, I do not intend to hurt you, my pet. Hurting you is counterproductive to my plans for you. I am not opposed to punishing you should you need it, mind you, but I am not a sadist, so you can put that fear to rest,” I said, stroking her cheek softly.

“I do intend to use you – many, many times. However, I have a suspicion that you and your friends will find being my sluts isn’t all that bad. Knowing your particular needs, I am fairly certain that you will enjoy serving me. I may not be as big as some of the black studs that have shoved their cocks up your ass and cunt, but I am big enough to be appreciated. And I have a few special skills you may find quite entertaining!”

After my speech I walked over to the suitcase I had brought with me. “Checking into a hotel without a suitcase would seem odd, so I brought this one with me and filled it with some of my favorite toys!” I explained. I opened it and pulled out a red ball gag. “I wasn’t sure if you were a screamer so just in case, I brought something to keep you quiet! Now you can scream and moan to your hearts content and not disturb the neighbors!” I said, chuckling.

Krystal wasn’t any too pleased to see the ball gag, she was still not convinced my motives were merely pleasurable. She tried to fight it, but a quick hard twist of a handy nipple made her more accepting of the gag.

With the ball gag buckled firmly in place, I moved around behind her again, this time pressing myself up against her as I reached around her slim waist. I unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped her fly, but didn’t take them off just yet. I slipped a hand under her jeans and over her panties to caress her mound through the silky material. Krystal moaned through the gag as my hands moved over intimate area. I felt the heat coming from her core and felt her body tremble as I rubbed the silky material into her puffy slit.

I felt something else, too – Krystal was quickly becoming damp! My little whore was beginning to get excited at my treatment of her! I smiled, knowing that my intuitions about her were confirmed. Krystal Martin was indeed a slut!

“Why Krystal, are you getting wet being played with like this? Is that naughty pussy getting wet? “I said mockingly. “You really are a little whore aren’t you! Well that’s good because by the time we’re finished here today I am going to see how good a whore you are. I am going to see how tight that pussy is after all those big black cocks! Is your pussy still tight whore?” I asked her. Krystal moaned louder and I realized that dirty talk was one of her favorite turn-ons! Note to self.

Now that I had learned that my high school dreamgirl was actually a lust-driven slut, it was time to add a little more fuel to her fire. I pulled my hand out of her jeans and then pulled her jeans down and off her, tossing them next to her shirt and leaving her in just her wedges and panties now. Krystal stood there, arms tied overhead, gently swaying as her sexual passions began taking control of her. I could see her chest rising and falling faster and I could sense her excitement building within her.

I moved around in front of her and put my face within inches of hers. She could feel my hot breath on her face as I talked to her some more, letting my hand slide down to rub the front of her panties again.

“Yesss, my little whore’s pussy is getting nice and wet now. I’ll bet you would love for me to finger that slippery little hole wouldn’t you? Wouldn’t you love to feel my fingers churning inside that wet hot cunt, playing with those fat puffy lips and teasing your sensitive clit? I’ll bet that would feel really good, don’t you think?” I said soft and low, teasing her and driving her wild.

And it was working, too. Krystal was moaning and she closed her eyes listening to my words. Her pussy was really drooling now, getting her panties drenched as I played with her. “Would you like me to go under your panties, my dear, and see just how hot and wet your little pussy is?” I asked her. Krystal groaned and nodded her head, her eyes pleading with me. I smiled, and slipped under her the waistband of her soaked panties to part the lips of her dripping cunt and slide a finger inside her.

Krystal moaned loudly as my finger entered her, spreading her legs wide and tossing her head back. I slipped a second finger inside her splitting them apart and trapping her clit between them as I rubbed in and out of her wet, hot hole. As my fingers plunged in and out of her, Krystal came alive, moaning and squirming and pushing up against my hand. It was as if I had hit her “on” switch. She moaned and gyrated, wanting to coax me to touch all of her special places and trying to guide me to them.

Her pussy juice coated my hand now and I pulled it out licking some of the juice from my fingers, tasting her. “Mmm you taste delicious too whore! Would you like a taste?” I asked. She nodded yes – I think she believed I was going to take the gag out of her mouth. But she was mistaken. I shoved my fingers back inside her getting my hand soaked once more only to pull it out and smear her pussy juices all over her sweet face! I did it twice more just to make sure her whole face was well-coated.

“There now, you will wear your own pussy juice on your face, drying there as I have my way with you, slut!” I mocked. Then I quickly pulled her panties down and off her. I wadded them up and shoved them into her dripping cunt, fingering her and playing with her clit as her panties soaked up still more of her juices. Once I felt they were completely saturated, I pulled her panties out and put them over her face. “Smell your whore cunt! Smell how much you want me! Remember this smell – this is the smell you make when you want to be fucked, whore!” I spat at her.

At this point Krystal was so aroused that she was barely cognizant of her surroundings. For her the room was a spinning fog of lust and I was some shadowy tormentor bent of driving her out of her mind completely. I reached up and with one single tug undid her wrist ropes, catching her as she started to fall. The ropes had been the only thing holding her upright and now that she had been released from them, she collapsed like a sack of wet cement. I caught her before she fell, guiding her to one of the beds and laying her over in, her upper body on the bed and her legs draped over the side.

I knew I didn’t have to worry about her fighting me or trying to get away – in the state she was in, she’d be lucky to walk to the door! But just to let her know I controlled her, I pulled her wrists behind her holding them together in the small of her back with one hand and fingering her cunt some more from behind with the other. I stood there with my feet holding her legs wide apart as I finger fucked her pussy and thumbed her asshole. Krystal continued to moan and push back, more out of an automatic response than purposeful thought. Even in this semi-conscious state, she was a whore!

I knew that by now Krystal must be close to cumming and I wanted to see how this girl orgasmed. So I obliged her and finger fucked her until I felt her body stiffen. Her pussy clenched down on my fingers like a warm, wet vise and she cried out from behind her gag. Suddenly, she flooded her cunt with a warm tide of fresh juice and it poured out from between my fingers, soaking her legs and the floor under her. She bucked and pitched as her orgasm took over her body and I had to hold her down to keep her from falling off the bed!

At last, though, her convulsions subsided and she collapsed, panting for breath and moaning deliriously. So weak she couldn’t move herself, I moved her up on the bed on her back and then tied her wrists to the headboard and her ankles to the footboard, spread-eagled, and let her rest a bit before continuing. I smiled as I watched my lovely slut slave as she slowly returned to me.

When I saw that she was back with me and in her right mind again I moved up closer to her, sitting on the edge of the bed right under her arm. “Welcome back, whore. Now if I remove your gag, you promise to be quiet? I mean, I don’t think you want some stranger barging in here and seeing you naked, tied to a bed, with a strange man in this hotel room, now do you?”

Krystal shook her head “Mummph Mummph,” she tried to say. I took that as her acquiescence and unbuckled her gag, removing it and letting her exercise the kinks from her jaw.

“Now what?” she asked softly.

“Well, I think I want another taste of that pussy, to be honest. That little sampling I got was delicious and I am rather hungry for more!” I told her. I took a pillow and forced it under her hips, raising her pussy up a bit and then I got down between her long, splayed legs. I kissed the inside of her right thigh just above the knee and worked my way slowly up her leg. I could feel her tensing and trembling as I got closer to her still soaked pussy and as I reached the crease in her thigh I softly crossed over, my nose just brushing her soft pubes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.