The Art of the Con - Cover

The Art of the Con

Copyright© 2020 by The Story Teller

Chapter 4

With thoughts of lovely Susan burning through my brain, the drive back to Calgary was even quicker than the trip to Edmonton. It was a good thing there were no cops around because in some places I hit 140 kilometres an hour and even faster.

In less than three hours I was on the phone with Susan, telling I was back in Calgary and ready to party.

“I’m hungry so why don’t you stop and pick up a bunch of Chinese food and a few bottles of some nice wine on the way over.” She suggested.

I stopped long enough to grab the Chinese food and wine before heading for Susan’s new house. I knew exactly where it was since I’d tailed her ex-husband in my mini van from it a few times.

Susan was waiting for me when I rolled my Charger up the driveway and parked beside the immaculate cream colored Jaguar convertible that used to be her husbands. She came running out of the house and gave me a big hug and kiss and I knew the party was going to be staring pretty quick. Then, as I was about to follow her into the house, she suddenly stopped, grabbed me by the hand and led me to the rear of the Jaguar where she pointed at the licence plate.

It read: “WAS HIS.”

“Like it?” She giggled.

“I bought it months ago ‘cause I just knew I was gonna get his fancy car. Look at it. It’s gorgeous, isn’t it?”

I smiled and nodded but I was thinking I should be careful because a woman like this may be dangerous to hook up with, even just for a party. My concern grew when I spied the brand new Harley Davidson motorcycle parked in the garage.

“Why Susan, I didn’t take you for a motorcycle rider,” I commented as I stopped to admire it.

“Of course I don’t ride motorbikes Silly, but I like riding other things.” She grinned. “Anyway, that’s not the point. Now he doesn’t ride bikes either.” She laughed loudly.

A very dangerous woman indeed! However, since she already had my motor running, why turn it off now? So I shook my head and followed her into the house. It was a huge, sprawling mansion full of the finest furniture. Susan grabbed a couple bottles of wine and began showing me around with a big smile on her face. However, I didn’t get the full tour as we didn’t make it past the master bedroom. Hours later after a couple of wild bouts between the sheets and out of wine, I staggered out to the kitchen, long enough to gather up the cold Chinese food and another couple bottles of vino before returning to the bedroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.