The Trouble With Elves - Cover

The Trouble With Elves

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Joel is just a typical teenager living in a world where elves and humans coexistence is still somewhat new. Even though his girlfriend is an elf, he has an eye for her mother.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

The party breaks up at late, but most of the teens are drunk and have to find a place to camp out in the large house, not that is really a problem. As the guest of honor, Joel has his own room. He is a little disappointed that he won’t be sleeping with Lyra. It’s strange because it seemed pretty obvious that her mother knew what they were doing. But then again, maybe that is why. To top it off, he doesn’t really know how many bottles of mead he had to drink, but it was quite a bit. And he is tired. Besides, he had fucked Lyra twice and then horsed around with his friends until late.

Lyra is out of gas too. They moved to the stairs, stepping over friends who fell asleep on the floor. Pausing at the door to his room, she wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed him. She could taste the mead on his breath, and for some reason it aroused her. “Come on,” he said. “Sleep with me tonight. I want to wake up next to you.”

“You know we can’t do that, but maybe after everyone is asleep I can sneak into your room. I don’t know what time it will be, so just go to sleep. If you’re lucky, I’ll wake you up with a blowjob,” she teased.

Joel didn’t put up too much of a fight because frankly, he was too tired. So he kissed her again and Lyra moved toward her room. He stumbles into the guest room, stripping his clothes off as goes and leaving a trail from the door of the bedroom to the door of the bathroom. He is completely naked by the time he enters the bathroom. Standing in front of the toilet, he lifts the seat and grasps his cock in his hand. He aims the heavy stream into the bowl, emptying his bladder of at least some of the mead he had downed tonight. The piss seems to go on forever. Every time he thinks that he is almost done, he starts up again. The boy begins to think that this might be a record. He laughs to himself at the thought. Finally, he finishes and flushes. He is pleased to find an unused toothbrush and toothpaste in a drawer by the sink.

He knows it is most likely here for their human guests. Elves do not apparently need toothbrushes and toothpaste. It has something to do with their anatomy that keeps them from having to worry about such trivial things. It must be nice to have a nice smile and not have to worry about how it gets there. He brushes his teeth and goes back into the bedroom. He had brought a spare pair of clothes, but rather than worry about dressing he just climbs into the bed naked. There is no sense in hindering a potential blowjob from Lyra later in the night. Crawling under the covers, the boy is out the instant his head hits the pillow.

Syndra stops by her daughter’s room and knocks softly on the door. “It’s me. Can I come in?” she asks.

“Sure,” the elf girl replies. “I’m just getting ready for bed.” Lyra is combing out her hair when her mother comes up behind her and takes the comb from her hands to begin performing the task for her daughter.

“Do you think the party went well?” she asks as she combs out the tangles in the long, blonde hair.

“I think everyone had a blast!” Lyra replies. “It was epic.”

“And was it what you thought it would be?” the older elf asks.

Something in her tone makes Lyra know that her mother is no longer asking about the party, but rather about losing her virginity. “Yes and more,” she answers. “I know I don’t have much to compare it too, but he’s an amazing lover, and he loves me. He really does. And it’s not just because of the sex.”

“Are you sure about this,” Syndra asks. “Is this what you truly want?”

“I do,” the elf girl answers with hesitation. “Trust me when I say that it’s going to be great. I’m not going to get hurt.”

Syndra leans down and kisses her daughter on the cheek. “You are the most loving, caring and giving child any parent could ever want. I love you very much. You know that, don’t you?”

“Of course I do,” Lyra says, rolling her eyes a little.

Syndra kisses her daughter again. “Goodnight.” She closes the door softly behind her, leaving Lyra sitting on her bed, searching her feelings and taking stock of her emotions. Yes, she has made the right choice. She is certain of it, but deep inside she knows that things might look different in the light of a new day. She is of course treading on new ground, employing methods that only humans seem to use.

Joel is sound asleep. He never hears the door to his room open with a whisper. Syndra pauses only briefly in the doorway before she enters the room and closes the door behind her. She stands at the end of the bed and looks down on the sleeping boy.

It is a warm evening and he has thrown most of the covers off, baring his chest and one of his legs, which is wrapped around the sheet that covers his other leg and groin. The pale blue moonlight streaming in through the window affords her a well-lit view of his chiseled body. He is fine and there is no doubt about it. He almost looks too perfect, too much like a youthful male elf. He has one arm across his belly and the other cocked above his head. His fingers loosely curl around the headboard like he is posing for a spread in an erotic magazine for humans.

She takes a deep breath, trying to decide if she should go forward or simply retreat to her room. The older elf wrestles internally with the question until finally, lust wins out over logic. This is after all something elves just don’t do. This is a human thing. But when in the human world, do as the humans do, right? She slips the short, shear robe off her shoulders. It simply flutters silently to the floor. Underneath, she wears a silky white camisole with spaghetti straps and nothing else. Lace formed the V between her ample breasts. Her heavy breathing is making them rise and fall. Her hard nipples are clearly visible.

As she gazes upon the young man before her, she grabs her breast with her hand and squeezes it, allowing her fingers to pinch the hard nub extending at the tip. Her other hand moves up the inside of her thigh to the molten area between her legs. As she slides her finger through her moist folds, the boy stirs on the bed and the sheet covering his groin shifts slightly. For a moment she thinks that she can see his balls in the dark juncture of his legs. She removes the finger from her wet slit and brings it to her mouth, sucking her own juices from her finger which only makes her even wetter.

It won’t take much. A simple tug and the sheet can be gone. He is obviously naked under the sheet. One tug ... just one little tug and she can see it all. She knows she would do it, but now she begins to enjoy the building anticipation. How long could I resist? Will he wake up and see me standing here watching him, touching myself while I watch him? Grasping her neglected breast, she lifts it out of the top of her camisole to her extended tongue which uses to tease the nipple topping it. Her wet nipple glistens in the moonlight. She decides that she has made herself wait long enough. Moving silently to the bed, she gently lifts the sheet and peers under it. Oh my! That’s very nice.

Syndra climbs on the bed. Fortunately elven beds are made for total comfort. The boy will never know she is there until she wants him to know. She gazes down on his soft cock and studies it. Even soft it is long. She leans in closer and breathes warm air across the underside. She inhales and takes in his musky scent and a hint of something else ... the scent of her daughter. With a wicked grin on her face, Syndra moves her mouth closer and allows her mouth muscle to flick across the space just below his cockhead. Joel doesn’t stir at the attention. He is seemingly dead to the world so she continues her oral exploration of his manhood.

Her licking is delicate and slow. She wants to enjoy his body before he inevitably wakes up. She plants kisses along the length of his shaft down to his meaty balls. She notes with delight that he keeps this area trimmed. She kisses his balls and allows her tongue to nudge them gently within his sack. She would like to take them fully into her mouth, but his position just doesn’t grant her access. Syndra works her way back up to the tip of his shaft. Lifting it softly in her fingers, she takes the head in her mouth. She realizes with astonishment that this is the first time she has ever had a human cock in her mouth. All the other ones have been elven.

The older elf swirls her licker around the head, not worried so much now about being surreptitious. Even though Joel is still asleep, his body is reacting to the stimulus that she is administering. She can feel him swelling in her mouth. She cups his balls in one hand and moves the other to his belly. She allows her fingers to glide over his abs and up to his nipple, which she lightly caresses. The boy stirs slightly. Unconsciously; he thrusts with his hips, pushing his prick deeper into her mouth. Syndra nearly gags, mostly because she isn’t prepared for it. She allows him to slip out of her mouth and lets her mouth muscle dance along the thick vein just below the head. She knows from experience that this is the most sensitive area of an elf’s cock, so why not a human’s? She once made her ex-husband blow his load simply by flicking her tongue back and forth across that vein until he exploded.

Joel is coming closer to waking. He is squirming in response to her ministrations. His hips are thrusting more regularly now. “Oh,” she hears him moan softly. “Oh, Lyra, that feels so good. It’s even better than the last time.” His eyes are still closed. So she takes the head back in her mouth and allows him to thrust into her face while using her tongue to stimulate him. With her hand, she alternates between squeezing his balls and allowing a finger to trail down lower and press against his asshole. This elicits a groan from his lips and a thrust from his hips, so she keeps doing it.

Fully erect now and more than a mouthful, Syndra has a new respect for her daughter, who she saw swallowing this monster by the pool. Joel moves his hand and places it on the back of her head, using it to guide her where he wants her to go. He is fucking her mouth steadily now and Syndra just lets him do it. She also lets her finger slip down to his asshole again and presses more firmly. Without any lubrication, she doesn’t try to slip it in, but he definitely feels the added pressure. “Oh fuck, that feels so good. Don’t stop. I’m close. I’m so close!”

He floods her mouth with his cum. Syndra swallows and keep sucking, trying to draw out every drop. He softens in her mouth as she sucks him clean and she gives the tip a little kiss as she withdraws her lips. Joel opens his eyes as he struggle to focus. “What the fuck?” he says out loud, scooting backward away from her so he can sit up. “I ... I thought you were...” His voice trails off the moment he realizes that he is about to tell Syndra that he thought it was Lyra sucking his cock.

She looks into his eyes and smiles an enigmatic smile. “What’s the matter? Didn’t you enjoy that?” she asks teasingly.

“Yeah, well ... sure ... it ... it was fantastic,” he stumbles. “It’s just ... I thought ... fuck...”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.